PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

According to the Steam Store Webpage the game will unlock in approx. 2 hours from now.

111.png

I'm certain that it will be just the game without the day 1 patch. The servers won't be working until some time tomorrow which also means that the Live Update which brings us the latest rosters for both online and offline mode will be available later on.

If you want to have the latest rosters in offline mode too, you have to do as follows:

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/faq/2017/us/en/pc/item?no=74

Which is why I expect the day one patch to arrive not at the time the game unlocks but in the next 24 hours or so.

well rocket league until then :D

i think the update will come with the regular thursday maintance wich was held late in the morning usually last year. GUESSING

I've got a couple of ice cold beverages ready. Sorry for going OT, but rocket league died with the effing grapple hooks and stuff. I liked it before all the bullshit. On topic again, I hope this game will still be moddable.

I have vodka, but I've had a bad case of heartburn today so I guess that's out of the question LOL.

List of stadiums on PC:

Question
Can you tell me what stadia are included in the game?

PS3 XBOX 360 PC (steam)
Answer
The stadia below are in the game

Camp Nou
Giuseppe Meazza
San Siro
St. Jakob-Park
Estádio do Morumbi
Estadio Urbano Caldeira
El Monumental
Estádio Alberto J. Armando
Saitama Stadium 2002
KONAMI Stadium
Metropole Arena
Estadio de Escorpião
Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo
Burg Stadion

Source: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/faq/2017/eu/en/pc/item?no=99

14 stadiums, hmmmm. Will someone please let me know how good/bad the game is with graphics, input lag, what is missing from PS4, good/bad, etc. please?

List of stadiums on PC:

Question
Can you tell me what stadia are included in the game?

PS3 XBOX 360 PC (steam)
Answer
The stadia below are in the game

Camp Nou
Giuseppe Meazza
San Siro
St. Jakob-Park
Estádio do Morumbi
Estadio Urbano Caldeira
El Monumental
Estádio Alberto J. Armando
Saitama Stadium 2002
KONAMI Stadium
Metropole Arena
Estadio de Escorpião
Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo
Burg Stadion

Source: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/faq/2017/eu/en/pc/item?no=99

"Same content as PS$" :LMAO:
And I get shit when I say not to trust a single word coming out of someone's mouth! :ROLL:

"Same content as PS$" :LMAO:
And I get shit when I say not to trust a single word coming out of someone's mouth! :ROLL:

You are to negative about PES, you look like a fifa fanboy who is pretending he is pesfan. Sure you get shit, all over you. We have 10 minutes and then we can check out for ourself. If gameplay PC is the same as PS4, we don't complain. The rest is not important for the real fans.

You are to negative about PES, you look like a fifa fanboy who is pretending he is pesfan. Sure you get shit, all over you. We have 10 minutes and then we can check out for ourself. If gameplay PC is the same as PS4, we don't complain. The rest is not important for the real fans.

I'm Barcelona fan, happy to have the Camp Nou, but play every year on same stadiums... why they not add the new fakes one? I'm sick of playing all the time on Konami Stadium, Stadio do Escorpiao, etc...

Do you know what is the diference between laying dog on the street vs barca fan laying on the street? there are marks of breaking on the road before laying dog :D No offence / still nothing

..and i can assure you that the same will happen this year,unlocking stadiums i believe is 99% possible,as not many things have changed from PES 2016(same formats).

Back
Top Bottom