PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Ill go back home after work, a gym, cl match, fifa 17 demo till pes downloads - thats my scheudle for today. My wife is already fu... Mad at me. I dont know how ill wake up tomorrow for work. Ill be like zombie
That's not healthy man, maybe skip the fifa part

That's not healthy man, maybe skip the fifa part
I gave Fifa a good go last night. It's definitely better than 16 and it does look great on the PC. I find it even harder to tackle and speed players can just breeze by too easily. It's decent, but it's still Fifa.
The "pes magic" is back in pes2017 and i cant to play the full game even if it is a last-gen port. Ive played both xbone and 360 versions and apart from laughable fps the 360 version plays almost an identical game to the xbone.

Yeah, cdkeys is legit. Well, legit in terms of not getting their keys through shady means like stolen credit card data or stuff like that. Instead, they get their keys in huge quantities by buying them cheap in some eastern european countries.

There's nothing wrong with that, but you'll have to keep in mind that Konami will get next to nothing from those sales. So, in all honesty, you're not really helping sales numbers and thus getting a better PC version of PES in the future by buying on those sites. Definitely a thing to think about.

If it's legit then I don't see a problem. I don't dictate Konami's sales strategy, I'm just looking for a good deal like most people.

I bought a key from CDkeys last year and it worked just fine. Shame that the game itself was so poor. I'm still playing PES2013 if that makes a difference - I even bought 3 full-price copies - on CD.

If the PC version had PS4 graphics - and why shouldn't it? - then I'd happily pony-up for Konami's official asking price.

Anyways with the Fifa demo being completely useless (no sliders, no button config save possible) I'm gonna scratch my football itch by getting this on PC (as much as Konami's contempt for PC users completely fucks me off). .

I wake up to find that Placebo of all people is buying PES 2017? On PC no less? Now I've seen everything! ;) I've always felt like a Placebo stalker because I remember you from the ARMA forums.

I wake up to find that Placebo of all people is buying PES 2017? On PC no less? Now I've seen everything! ;) I've always felt like a Placebo stalker because I remember you from the ARMA forums.
hype is a strange force, capable of changing attitudes, thoughts and even perspective :BLEH:

If it's legit then I don't see a problem. I don't dictate Konami's sales strategy, I'm just looking for a good deal like most people.

I bought a key from CDkeys last year and it worked just fine. Shame that the game itself was so poor. I'm still playing PES2013 if that makes a difference - I even bought 3 full-price copies - on CD.

If the PC version had PS4 graphics - and why shouldn't it? - then I'd happily pony-up for Konami's official asking price.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not the voice of reason or morality and I'm definitely not going to judge anyone who buys their games on those key sites. Hell, it's what I do myself most of the time, usually, so there's that :)

Ill go back home after work, a gym, cl match, fifa 17 demo till pes downloads - thats my scheudle for today. My wife is already fu... Mad at me. I dont know how ill wake up tomorrow for work. Ill be like zombie

Haha why is your wife mad, were you supposed to be doing something else?

I'm already tired had about 4 hours sleep the last four nights as my son keeps waking up. One more wont hurt...

My cdkey key is here!!

Will we be able to pre-load at any point? Seems yet another way to shit on the PC users!

LOL well we're all here because of PES after all, I have a strong urge for a football game having not played any since last November and the Fifa demo is useless so figure £14 to try out PES for a couple of weeks until Fifa is out seems an ok deal!

Yep, preload would be nice, because I'm not sure if we will get to download the game at 00:00... I hope we do.

I dunno guys. I've pre-ordered since PES 2012 but I'm just not feeling it this year. Absolutely no PR about the PC version. That's abysmal, shocking, frustrating.

I took a look at the demo on PS3 but didn't seem as special as everyone is making out.

I'm also worried about all this anti-piracy effecting any patches and mods. I really like all the correct kits and names etc. I like my stadiums too! Also I'm just expecting another Konami mess up to be honest.

Asim tweeted a picture of the games on Xbox and PlayStation but none of PC version.

Its €50 on steam, €45 on ShopTo but a bit late to order it now. How much are these Cdkey websites selling for?

And do I really want all this extra myClub content when it ends up frustrating the hell out of me when people end up with teams full of star players and hammering me with ping pong passing?

I have been torn on which version to get (PS4 or PC), but despite the lack luster version, I am going PC. 28.21 US isn't bad. Great to hear Jenkey is coming back, praying for a stadium server, lol.

Hope the gameplay will be as responsive as the PS4 version. I know the modding community will do well.

How much will Denuvo affect Jenkey's return is the question. I'm also going to try every trick in the book to reduce input lag. I have a pretty beastly PC, but I've been plagued with input lag for years. Going from 2016 on the PS4 (yes, I bought two versions last year because I'm an idiot) to the PC version was quite jarring. Felt a lot less responsive. That's the only thing I'm concerned about with the PC version! Bit more than 6 hours to go...

Back
Top Bottom