PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

I'm starting to feel hyped. I can't control it. Yeah, PC is downgraded, but if the gameplay is the same, oh god. :_)

sorry, I had to.

The ideal option would be for me to be able to select the time, and weather like in FIFA 16 since I like variety when I'm playing games back to back.

Not 14
it's only 13 because San Siro & Giuseppe Meazza are the same
now we can call it "PES 2016 V2"

More likes PES 2016 v0.5. Since it's lacking la liga, libertadores, stadiums and etc.
Oh well, there's still mods, assuming anyone still does them.

And in contrast, take a look at EA's latest announcement about stadiums and atmosphere... And they blame piracy. Bad game company 101 :FAIL:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2016/fifa-17-presentation

Pretty amazing, even if it's small bit every year, at least FIFA adds new content every year, like NBA 2K, even if it's 1%.

As i was typing i noticed the thing about denuvo and mods, and i'm not sure how this denuvo will reflect on modding too in general, we'll just have to wait and see.

FIFA adds new content and keep the same gameplay over and over again. Boring, at least for me, because what I search is a solid gameplay more than new modes and whatsoever. I guess that's why people play PES, not because of his presentation but for his gameplay :/

EDIT: It seems that new stadiums won't be included on PC:
k5nq09y.png

New stadium Sports Park. Will it be on PC? We think not.

Last edited:
Says approximation 1 day, which is why I think before that. 12 am maybe? I hope!

Nah, trust me. I've been obsessively checking the Steam page multiple times a day for an entire week like a mad man LOL. A few hours ago it was at 1 day, 2 hours. A 6 PM EST (I'm EST too) would coincide with a 12 AM EU release as well.

I cant remember what time it was release last year but was it on different dates for different regions. The last game I remember konami doing a wordwide release was Metal Gear Solid V: and that was released 00:00 EST. The below conversion I found on a steam page is for the Gear Solid V release(Thanks SyberWolf™). Its not for PES 2017 and its nothing official but below could be the times we get it on the 15TH.

TIME CONVERSION BELOW

Australia West - Sept 1 - 12:00 PM
Indonesia - Sept 1 - 11:00 AM
United Arab Emirates - Sept 1 - 08:00 AM
Central European Time - Sept 1 - 06:00 AM
United Kingdom - Sept 1 - 05:00 AM
Argentina - Sept 1 - 01:00 AM
New York - Sept 1 - 00:00 AM
California - Aug 31 - 21:00 PM

Steam is showing that it will be out at 6 PM Central Time tomorrow. If it's a simultaneous global release then that's 7:00 PM New York Time, midnight in the UK.

I was hoping that Konami would use Denuvo just so they would be forced to port the PS4 version over to PC to get better sales and offset the cost of the Denuvo license. They've probably spent more on Denuvo than on the PC port:SHOCK:, only the idiots at Konami would waste money releasing the old-gen version.

Br11SGo.gif

Last edited:
I was thinking about buying it from cdkeys too... they deliver fast ?

Ps : Jenkey said get ready for PES 2017...

Lets hope he can work his best this year ...

crazy, last year i recalled there was a review for the pc version from a german site before release, so where are the reviews this time. or konami didnt bother giving review copies for the pc version​

l have the code. Steam says soon. Ill be able to download at midnight? Heard somwhere that need to wait till 6 am.

crazy, last year i recalled there was a review for the pc version from a german site before release, so where are the reviews this time. or konami didnt bother giving review copies for the pc version​

Yep, there was a PC review from a German site last year.

Back
Top Bottom