PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Well. I'm starting to accept the DENUVO thing.

But I don't know about patchs. I mean, will we get things like PES Patch or PES Professionals? I'm talking about if that things can be done with DENUVO, not if they will do it. Maybe yes, maybe not, I guess.

If patchs roll on then I will buy it. But imagine a X360 port ('hybrid') with DENUVO and no mods ON PC. Omg. It scares me.

But I don't know about patchs. I mean, will we get things like PES Patch or PES Professionals? I'm talking about if that things can be done with DENUVO, not if they will do it. Maybe yes, maybe not, I guess.

If patchs roll on then I will buy it. But imagine a X360 port ('hybrid') with DENUVO and no mods ON PC. Omg. It scares me.
Like I said, patching/modding will be fine. Master Yair won't be able to work his magic...

For me too, if is possible to mod (except gameplay), nothing is wrong (except if you play with a pirate copy). For me, I´ll buy the game tomorrow. :)

Like I said, patching/modding will be fine. Master Yair won't be able to work his magic...

Yep shouldn't be a problem for modding. There will be no gameplay patches, because you'll need the exe to mod that.
But for everything else you'll need .cpk files which will work like last year.

So shouldn't be a problem at all.

That's the point I was trying to make earlier. Konami simply doesn't care about us. If they did they would have acted upon the steam ratings and reviews. Instead they choose to protect their best interest, which is to counteract piracy without providing the best version of their product (to save cost)

That's the point I was trying to make earlier. Konami simply doesn't care about us. If they did they would have acted upon the steam ratings and reviews. Instead they choose to protect their best interest, which is to counteract piracy without providing the best version of their product (to save cost)

I don't really know if they protect their product just to save some money. I really understand the DENUVO thing, but I think the game then should be exactly like PS4. Just check that even XONE doesn't have EVERYTHING that PS4 has. I think that KONAMI have kind of an agreement with SONY and the rest are troubled because of this. That's why I think PC version is always bad. The 'demo hack' thing + SONY being utterly important + all the piracy around the game. Of course, they don't know the word 'feedback' about PC users. That's clear.

Other than gameplay mods, everything else should work fine. Could have been worse honestly.
To be honest, I wouldn't bet my money on that. Remember the runtime error debacle in PES 2015 and PES 2016, where people were able to make the opponent's game crash in online matches simply by installing a stadium pack? They certainly could be interested in making the game only read CPKs with their own signature...

Can I reinstall denuvo protected games as often as I want?
If you reactive the game each time... After a windows update, you have to reactive. Updated the graphics driver? Reactive. Changed sound drivers? Reactivate. Changed GPU? Reactivate. Changed hard-drive? Reactivate. And so on

If you reactive the game each time... After a windows update, you have to reactive. Updated the graphics driver? Reactive. Changed sound drivers? Reactivate. Changed GPU? Reactivate. Changed hard-drive? Reactivate. And so on

But the reactivation isn't limited, right? Then it's not a problem.

This is hopefully a joke?

Every time I want to Start the Game I have to Enter the Code?

Only 5 times per Day? What is when I have to test any Settings? And have Restart the Game sometimes.

I buy a Game and can it Start only 5 Time per day? Really?

Only 5 times per Day? What is when I have to test any Settings? And have Restart the Game sometimes.

No, I looked it up.
You only have to reactivate it if you make some changes, for example you change hardware.

You can install the game on different PC's without any problem. You can activate it on 5 different PC's every 24h.

No. If you make changes to your system (replacing hardware, updating drivers), the DRM needs to re-validate the game, to check that you're a legit owner. This can only be done 5 times per day. Otherwise, you're free to open and close the game as much as you'd like.

What about SweetFx and similar eye candies? Wouldn't Denuvo detect some sort of dll tampering?

SweetFx and reshade worked with Fifa 2016 and that had Denuvo. In fact played fifa(along with PES) most of last year without any issues. If you buy the game year in year out I don't see any problem with Denuvo. Maybe if its a success they may invest in next years. If they had any kop on they would have had it in 2016 and we could have been playing a visually upgraded game for 2017

Guys, I am a bit confused; the way I understand it is that the PC version has the same features as the PS4 version but with the graphics of the PS3 version. So it would make sense that people are debating over whether they should get it for PS4 or PC. Is the PS3 version really inferior in gameplay/features compared to PC and PS4?

I am alternating between 2016 on both ps3 and pc right now. I have the feeling that the PC version might be a slightly better tighter game but I am not sure I trust that judgement, does anyone else who played both feel like 2016 was better on PC?

Why is no one mentioning getting the ps3 version; should I avoid it at all cost? That's the version I am most tempted to buy because there are less cheaters than on PC; but if the gameplay is inferior or there are missing features it would be dumb.

Back
Top Bottom