PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

I'm expecting a percentage of you guys already pre-ordered, will be fun to see the steam rating. Last year was an absolute shit show, forcing Konami to make a "bundle" to hide the steam ratings

CPK files will work normally. Mods that modify the exe will be impossible. So... Yeah. God, just stop porting this POS and make it exclusive to :x::triangle::square::circle:! Thankfully, the FIFA demo will keep me occupied this week
not exactly what i meant, in terms of 'userbase', the game will be mightily hit with denuvo, if you know what i mean. less access will mean less interest

not exactly what i meant, in terms of 'userbase', the game will be mightily hit with denuvo, if you know what i mean. less access will mean less interest

Well, if the game can get modded but DENUVO stops piracy, I think it's good. What is bad is the 'no DEMO' thing. Not cool. If DENUVO this year means Next Gen graphics the next year, then it would be nice. IMO

Very well, let them have the excuse to not port the game anymore. "Low sales! Not our fault! PC gamers are picky! PS4 exclusive from now on!" I keep saying this for the past couple of years...

I agree with you we are being treated like s***. But what's the alternative? Maybe I will keep playing PES 2016...
We'll see what the other game has to offer ;))

Very well, let them have the excuse to not port the game anymore. "Low sales! Not our fault! PC gamers are picky! PS4 exclusive from now on!" I keep saying this for the past couple of years...
if you know the pc crowd, graphics comes first (oh look at that shiny new graphics). so for those who are on the fence (or newcomers), and not the die hard pes fans like most of us, what incentive do they have to buy the game. heck, how are they even going to sample the great gameplay without a demo

if you know the pc crowd, graphics comes first (oh look at that shiny new graphics). so for those who are on the fence (or newcomers), and not the die hard pes fans like most of us, what incentive do they have to buy the game. heck, how are they even going to sample the great gameplay without a demo

I think that's the real deal. If you activate DENUVO you should give us a DEMO so we can know the game is worth our buy. Like DOOM...

I'm afraid that's not an option for me.
I understand :)
Indeed! It's not like PES has a reputation for fake teams and robotic animations...
I think that's the real deal. If you activate DENUVO you should give us a DEMO so we can know the game is worth our buy. Like DOOM...
They were already releasing the demo on release day or one moth after, so they can shout that they were first :LMAO:

that's why things dont add up for me. take x360 version (running on dx9) and slap on denuvo. they could have easily spent their development time and budget on creating a next gen version. oh well, konami are the king of mind boggling desicions

that's why things dont add up for me. take x360 version (running on dx9) and slap on denuvo. they could have easily spent their development time and budget on creating a next gen version. oh well, konami are the king of mind boggling desicions

IMO it is indeed a really bad decision. But I want to be optimistic about the future. If they spent their budget on DENUVO, next year this must be useful not just for stopping piracy. This year may be key for PES on PC; if people 'show their support' buying the game, maybe we will get a good port. Maybe not. We can't really know.

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAH
The starved for real normal decent football pirates will cry tears of blood!!!
FIFA needs money
Now pes needs money too!!!
I expect the modding dowload traffic to die out...
Pes was the only footy fix for pirates because it was free!!
Now it will require money
RIP pes on PC sales wont improve and u cant imagine how much money denuvo costs
So PC will be again the sole dominated platform by EA Sports

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAH
The starved for real normal decent football pirates will cry tears of blood!!!
FIFA needs money
Now pes needs money too!!!
I expect the modding dowload traffic to die out...
Pes was the only footy fix for pirates because it was free!!
Now it will require money
RIP pes on PC sales wont improve and u cant imagine how much money denuvo costs
So PC will be again the sole dominated platform by EA Sports
They will run to sensible football, the flash game

Back
Top Bottom