PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Calm down guys, Denuvo will let ou install games on unlimited Pc. Only limitation is that you can reactivate the game 5 Times per day. Who reactives 5 times a day anyway?

Modding will be fine on Pes except the exe changes. Aka:

No more gameplay mods
No more camera mods
No more LoD mods
No more kitserver

Aka we are plauged with ugly lo ds during gameplay, aka cloth creases wont move during gameplay unlike Pes 8-14.

Fifa atm doesnt have these issues because all the settings are in ini files. Except you can make exe xhanges, aka 21:9 fix and so on.

Calm down guys, Denuvo will let ou install games on unlimited Pc. Only limitation is that you can reactivate the game 5 Times per day. Who reactives 5 times a day anyway?

No more gameplay mods
No more camera mods
No more LoD mods
No more kitserver

Aka we are plauged with ugly lo ds during gameplay, aka cloth creases wont move during gameplay unlike Pes 8-14.

Fifa atm doesnt have these issues because all the settings are in ini files. Except you can make exe xhanges, aka 21:9 fix and so on.
This is sound like

No more PES

:D
But after PES 2016 fiasco . . . They had to do something, but how much exactly what is right is another question.
For me personally ,PES to Steam is the worst thing happened to PES PC and the best thing for pirates.
Basicly that what kill PES on PC and that why we do not have real next gen version of the game.
Now with this step Konami is trying to fu*k pirates but twice more they fu*k legitimate users.

I would like to know: FIFA with Denuvo requires to stay always online? Or only during the launch of the game? Since I have a time-based Internet connection, I don't want to waste it by playing online (I play offline only).

I've been searching about PES 2017 PC on Twitter and, okey, the game is not worthy of DENUVO, but I think it's normal that they activated it on the game. Everyone is just like 'oh, DENUVO is on PES 2017? f*** it, I won't be able to play it'. So if the modders keep up the amazing work, maybe next year we'll get what we really deserve. Or maybe not and they cancel the game on PC and then it will be PS4 or nothing.

We shall see.

I would like to know: FIFA with Denuvo requires to stay always online? Or only during the launch of the game? Since I have a time-based Internet connection, I don't want to waste it by playing online (I play offline only).

No you don't need to be online. You just have to activate the game through Origin once [Which requires you to be online].

After that, you can restart your PC, turn it on again without internet connection, start Origin [Which will launch in Offline mode] and then play. Aka, there's nothing to worry about. I have a 1 GB bandwidth limit crap internet and I rarely stay online.

Why you are every time discussing about denuvo? Do you have official confirmed? No. Please stop spam, PES 2017 will not have denuvo

I just want to know why the hell the NA PC version is coming out at like, 6 PM on the 15th? Killing me, Konami. Er, wait. Earlier than that (I must still be drunk) LOL. Regardless, it's not coming out today which is a shame!

Last edited:
To Anyone who downloads the demo first, could you check if there's any severe input lag with Vsync on?

Fifa 16 gives minor input lag too. But I was able to prevent the input lag by capping Framerate to 60fps through Nvidia Inspector+Vsync On.

But if Pes 17 still lags even after following the above method- then god knows if konami will ever fix it.

Btw, Pes isn't available in my region. If I buy CD keys from G2A or some other sites like that- will it work? Anyone here ever did this ?

Konami has given a copy of PES 2017 PS4 version to a German gaming site called "PCGames".

So seems like even big gaming sites get no PC version.

No more gameplay mods
No more camera mods
No more LoD mods
No more kitserver

I have no idea what kind of EXE edits are required for PES' mods as you mention above, just thought I'd chip in, Far Cry Primal is Denuvo, we hex edit the exe to make the game appear in different languages (I bought a cheap Russian version and in the exe change RU in a couple of places to EN to make the game English), doesn't "damage" the exe and the game still works fine in Uplay etc. So maybe not all hope is lost for PES mods that require exe manipulation ;)

Are you talking about online lag? Because online will only be started at release-date.

He's not not. Input lag = how fast the game responds to your controller/inputs.

T

Btw, Pes isn't available in my region. If I buy CD keys from G2A or some other sites like that- will it work? Anyone here ever did this ?

Depending which region you buy you'll need VPN to activate/run for 3 months (region locks are getting removed on games after 3 months.

You can use split tunnelling so that only Steam uses the VPN and the rest of your PC uses your normal IP, the game itself won't have regional locks. Or you can simply launch the game via steam and then exit the VPN whilst the game is running if your VPN doesn't support split tunnelling (not many do I use PureVPN which does).

I dont really care about the Denuvo thing, but i wish they changed Master League games being almost all at night time and improve highlights on the halftime, this really bothers me ...its unreal

I dont really care about the Denuvo thing, but i wish they changed Master League games being almost all at night time and improve highlights on the halftime, this really bothers me ...its unreal

They actually fixed the times when you play in ML to make in more like in reality. (It was one of the first announcements)

Back
Top Bottom