PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Hi people. I´ve seen the oficial tráiler for PC on YouTube and it starts with the external view of Camp Nou, how is it posible not to have this in the final game? Are they cheating us? is it punishable? Indictable?

Hi people. I´ve seen the oficial tráiler for PC on YouTube and it starts with the external view of Camp Nou, how is it posible not to have this in the final game? Are they cheating us? is it punishable? Indictable?
YouTube version was released earlier, recently they updated the video on steam page.
Btw last year they escaped unpunished even though there was blatant misleading advertising with the steam page showing next gen graphics.

Can´t believe this..... so they were going to release a PC versión with this kind of intro and then they went backwards?????? Incredible. So are you going to spend your money in THIS and trust blindly in modders to activate all these features? Can´t believe it thousands times!!!!!

Can´t believe this..... so they were going to release a PC versión with this kind of intro and then they went backwards??????
I think they simply forgot to take the scenes with the exterior view of Camp Nou out of the PC trailer at first.

guys, gameplay trailer on steam page has been updated, no external stadium views :BLEH:

Lol, still 3 days left, wonder what else they'll "cut". Maybe it's locked in game files though, someone might find it and unlock it.

If we don't get all stadiums that included in PS4 , we should continue playing PES16
at least it have Copa Libertadores, UEFA EURO 2016 and LA LIGA licensed

Definitely staying if that's the case. Unless the limit of 50 stadiums can be broken in 2017, i'll probably just use some of 2017 files for my modded 2016 game and find some transfer update for 16/17. Why else bother when PES 16 offers more than PES 17.

Can´t believe this..... so they were going to release a PC versión with this kind of intro and then they went backwards?????? Incredible. So are you going to spend your money in THIS and trust blindly in modders to activate all these features? Can´t believe it thousands times!!!!!

Of course not!

Lol, still 3 days left, wonder what else they'll "cut". Maybe it's locked in game files though, someone might find it and unlock it.

Definitely staying if that's the case. Unless the limit of 50 stadiums can be broken in 2017, i'll probably just use some of 2017 files for my modded 2016 game and find some transfer update for 16/17. Why else bother when PES 16 offers more than PES 17.

Of course not!

Because 2016 isn't a very good football game?

Stadiums list in old gen
In PES 15 and 16 PC have the same list in PS3/Xbox360

1 - Camp Nou
2 - Giuseppe Meazza / San Siro
3 - St. Jakob Park
4 - Estadio Morumbi
5 - Estadio Urbano Caldeira
6 - El Monumental
7 - Estádio Alberto J. Armando
8 - Saitama Stadium
9 - KONAMI Stadium
10 - Metropole Arena
11 - Estadio de Scorpiao
12 - Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo
13 - Burg Stadium

I hope we'll get more for PC!
These are even less than in PES 2016! (PC had 15 stadiums with Stade de France)

Last edited:
Estarlen Silva EDIT...

List Stadiums PES 2017 - PC = 13 Stadiums !

San Siro / Giuseppe Meazza 1°
Camp Nou 2°
La Bombonera 3°
El Monumental 4°
Estádio da Vila Belmiro 5°
Estádio do Morumbi 6°
St. Jakob Park 7°
Saitama Stadium 2002 8°
Burg Stadion 9°
Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo 10°
Estádio Escorpião 11°
Metropole Arena 12°
Konami Stadium 13°

Estarlen Silva EDIT...

List Stadiums PES 2017 - PC = 13 Stadiums !

San Siro / Giuseppe Meazza 1°
Camp Nou 2°
La Bombonera 3°
El Monumental 4°
Estádio da Vila Belmiro 5°
Estádio do Morumbi 6°
St. Jakob Park 7°
Saitama Stadium 2002 8°
Burg Stadion 9°
Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo 10°
Estádio Escorpião 11°
Metropole Arena 12°
Konami Stadium 13°
Does he have sources to confirm. Or is he basing it from the ps3 port thing?

Is the steam 15TH release date for euro or is it international? Will it unlock in the Americas on the 13 like the PS4 etc

OK You have Your opinion.
Dont come back grinding it away regularly though,"people" will make own minds up.

Back
Top Bottom