PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

I guess he meant animations look identical.

The two most painful things to me is the crowd and the turf (looks like an ugly carpet in close ups).
PC version is somewhere in between.
O....k.
Leaving the pc brothers. I would get a ps4, if I could justify owning one together with a gaming pc

Leaving the pc brothers. I would get a ps4, if I could justify owning one together with a gaming pc

I'd say it's easier to have a football game on a console because of the mobility you have. You can easily take it with you to other places etc, to play with friends. Downside is that you won't be able to mod faces and stuff like you can on the pc. And if you play a wide variety of games, there's some good ones that's ps4 only that you can't play on pc. Games are also a lot cheaper for PC so you'll spend less money in the long run. And the most important thing, you only live once. Get yourself a PS4 ;)

I'd say it's easier to have a football game on a console because of the mobility you have. You can easily take it with you to other places etc, to play with friends. Downside is that you won't be able to mod faces and stuff like you can on the pc. And if you play a wide variety of games, there's some good ones that's ps4 only that you can't play on pc. Games are also a lot cheaper for PC so you'll spend less money in the long run. And the most important thing, you only live once. Get yourself a PS4 ;)
Thing is I spent a lot on my gaming laptop, that's why I'm having a hard time to justify a ps4 only for pes.

Yeah, sorry, the video pasted strangely. Animations look to me exactly the same, but lighting, kit textures, rain effects and of course, that god-ugly crowd are all much better on PS4/XBONE. Still, hopefully the PC community will make a worthwhile effort. From what I've seen and heard of FIFA this year, there's virtually no longevity to playing single player which is what I do, as all teams play more or less the same. So it's back to PES for the first time since PS2 slim days for me!

Yeah, sorry, the video pasted strangely. Animations look to me exactly the same, but lighting, kit textures, rain effects and of course, that god-ugly crowd are all much better on PS4/XBONE. Still, hopefully the PC community will make a worthwhile effort. From what I've seen and heard of FIFA this year, there's virtually no longevity to playing single player which is what I do, as all teams play more or less the same. So it's back to PES for the first time since PS2 slim days for me!

AMv4JLM.jpg

I think so too.
At least better than in the last gen ports.

Unless one is a crowd-whore, then one might rant about it.

(lol...what a word :P )

from pes 2017 site

Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Steam [Language features]

We have confirmed that the description of voice commentary features for some language versions are incorrectly displayed in the Steam store site of Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, that is scheduled to launch on 15/9/2016.
Please note that the 4 language versions below had a tick in the <Languages : Full Audio> even though they have no voice commentary features
Dutch, Korean, Russian and Swedish

*Currently the description in the <Languages : Full Audio> is being fixed.

If you want to cancel your Pre-Order purchase, please log-in to the Steam site and follow the procedure for the cancellation.

<Pre-Order Cancellation Procedure>
[Account Details]→[View purchase history]→[Pro Evolution Soccer 2017]→[I purchased this by accident]→[I'd like to request a refund]→[submit request]
※Please note that it takes a while to refund for your request.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

You know if the keepers are good in Pes 2017 on the PC version then thats what Im getting. I have an Xbone but there is zero point in getting it if it cant be edited properly. Not konamis fault this time.

Last night I was really tempted to get a PS4, but than again I want to play at stamford bridge, I wan't a good looking pitch, I want correct balls and boots and other stuffs to add my offline experience. Then someone in the pes 2017 thread posted this pic of lewandowski, defo sticking to pc version now..

Lewandowski in PES 2017
Cr17zYeVUAEVx4Z.jpg

Last night I was really tempted to get a PS4, but than again I want to play at stamford bridge, I wan't a good looking pitch, I want correct balls and boots and other stuffs to add my offline experience. Then someone in the pes 2017 thread posted this pic of lewandowski, defo sticking to pc version now..
Good God... :II

Hmmm yeah it can be a dilemma.

People are telling me that online gaming on PS4 is more stable, less quitters etc.
Then you have all the little details...well depends if one needs to have breath in cold air, flying grass, 3d turf, water splashes, etc.

The advantage in the PC version is surely the bigger possibilities in editing.
You´ll have scoreboards, pitch mods, cam mods, faces, different menu music, different menu layout etc etc.

Is it too crazy getting this game on PS4 AND PC?
Like, using the PS4 version for online gaming and PC for offline?

Hmmm yeah it can be a dilemma.

People are telling me that online gaming on PS4 is more stable, less quitters etc.
Then you have all the little details...well depends if one needs to have breath in cold air, flying grass, 3d turf, water splashes, etc.

The advantage in the PC version is surely the bigger possibilities in editing.
You´ll have scoreboards, pitch mods, cam mods, faces, different menu music, different menu layout etc etc.

depends on how much money and time you have to spend gaming

If we don't get all stadiums that included in PS4 , we should continue playing PES16
at least it have Copa Libertadores, UEFA EURO 2016 and LA LIGA licensed

That is what I have done for the past few years. I am impatient so I usually play the PC version first as I can download it as soon as it unlocks from steam & then wait for my pre-ordered PS4 version to arrive later that day.

For the past few years, the PC editing has remained more or less the same so I have usually created my team (Forest) kits etc in the previous version and then import them into the new game via the same cpk files & a quick .bin file edit.
I already have the 2016/17 prem kits & this seasons Forest kits with the new championship numbers etc in my PC PES 2016 for example, so as long as nothing changes with the process, I can just use the same cpk files in PES 2017.

I actually quite enjoy the name & kit editing editing process on the PS4 version as editing PES is almost a ritual that I have done since I was a small boy. I will then keep playing the PS4 version as my main version for a while and then when a really good patch comes out for the PC I will apply that and then I kind of switch between both. I usually end up applying my own cpk files in addition to the ones for the patch as I have my own classic Forest kits, home made adboards etc that help to get over the fact that the City Ground is not going to be in the game :(

That was a really long way of saying you can get both and enjoy both if you don't mind buying both editions.

You can usually find decent deals if you shop around as I wouldn't pay full price for both editions. I got my PS4 one from Amazon for £42.99 and £23.99 for PC download via Steam code. It is possible that they are available cheaper now, I haven't looked as I ordered mine a couple of months ago now.

Stadiums list in old gen
In PES 15 and 16 PC have the same list in PS3/Xbox360

1 - Camp Nou
2 - Giuseppe Meazza / San Siro
3 - St. Jakob Park
4 - Estadio Morumbi
5 - Estadio Urbano Caldeira
6 - El Monumental
7 - Estádio Alberto J. Armando
8 - Saitama Stadium
9 - KONAMI Stadium
10 - Metropole Arena
11 - Estadio de Scorpiao
12 - Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo
13 - Burg Stadium

Last edited:
Stadiums list in old gen
In PES 15 and 16 PC have the same list in PS3/Xbox360

1 - Camp Nou
2 - Giuseppe Meazza / San Siro
3 - St. Jakob Park
4 - Estadio Morumbi
5 - Estadio Urbano Caldeira
6 - El Monumental
7 - Estádio Alberto J. Armando
8 - Saitama Stadium
9 - KONAMI Stadium
10 - Metropole Arena
11 - Estadio de Scorpiao
12 - Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo
13 - Burg Stadium
wow so little compared to next gen

wow so little compared to next gen

no Stadio Olimpico
no Maracanã
no Mineirão
no Arena Corinthians
no Beira Rio
no Estadio de Sagittaire
no Studio Orione
no Estadio Campeones
no Hofstad Stadium
no Sports Park
no Estadio del Martingal
no Coliseo de los Deportes
no Rose Park Stadium
no Neu Sonne Arena

Well, there was posted an interview here with Bhatti recently, where he said something like that some stadiums are missing only in X360/PS3, but we all know that you can´t believe everything this guy says... well hopefully this is true, because this would be a reason to cancel my preorder...

Well, there was posted an interview here with Bhatti recently, where he said something like that some stadiums are missing only in X360/PS3, but we all know that you can´t believe everything this guy says... well hopefully this is true, because this would be a reason to cancel my preorder...

cancel your preorder
Adam didn't talk about stadiums
he only said the modes, gameplay and animation will be the same
PC/PS3/Xbox360 version price is the same
don't believe we will have more stadiums

cancel your preorder
Adam didn't talk about stadiums
he only said the modes, gameplay and animation will be the same
PC/PS3/Xbox360 version price is the same
don't believe we will have more stadiums
Have to agree, can't take what Adam says literally, unless ur playing on a ps4

Back