PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Any chance for preload? They will not send me the key b4 the release. When will the game be unlocked by steam on 15th i mean what hour

Oh, well. Bhatti does it again. It's a shame, really. They could have improved their PC users but they don't want to do it, it seems.

Downgraded graphics because Sony wants to be the best. Ok (?). But not the same stadiums? What the hell... I'm disappointed.

Wow, more lies. Nice. When you tweet him about them, he will say: why so rude, support PES so PC changes, etc. Boring, really boring.

Is the gameplay the same to NG? According to AdamBhatti yes. But he has saying this last year: https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/643477208561000448

We know this was false..

gameplay will the same but smoother without input lag on the consoles

That was me, because Adam said it in an interview:
55:14.
"Less stadiums in the ps3 version"
"For PC the difference is only the visual engine (...) the same in terms of content"

I read the tweets again and I don't think Adam confirmed about the amount of stadiums. I still hope we get all of them for PC.

Oh well, I just want to try this game on PC and then decide. I think I will love it and embrace it despite the downgraded graphics and the stadium thing. I want a great gameplay and PES it's the right way for me.

Btw, there will be no demo for PC, right?

I'll need to wait for the community to fix this mess before I start my ML. Like others have said, I refuse to play ML with a dozen stadiums as it's completely immersion breaking to have to play every single team in the illustrious, "Konami Stadium." I'll just play FIFA at the point if I need a career mode fix (which is what I did last year). Modders have said that all of the files between 2016 and 2017 are the same/compatible, correct? In terms of faces, stadiums, etc. Should expedite the patch process. Oh well, this was all expected anyway. I'm still very much excited for the PC version even if it is half-assed.

I refuse to play ML with a dozen stadiums as it's completely immersion breaking to have to play every single team in the illustrious, "Konami Stadium."

Yep, that's my problem, too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still looking forward to PES 2017, but there are some things I don't understand from Konami...
You can hope that all stadiums are in, but I don't think so.

At least those fake stadiums would be enough for me, but this is just sad. I just hope for great gameplay like PS4 now, but who knows, I don´t believe a word Bhatti says. And this bullshit "PC version will be better next year" was here last year too and what changed? Nothing.

At least those fake stadiums would be enough for me, but this is just sad. I just hope for great gameplay like PS4 now, but who knows, I don´t believe a word Bhatti says. And this bullshit "PC version will be better next year" was here last year too and what changed? Nothing.
He's not fighting for pc, if he was things would have changed from last year. All he is doing is generating excuses, saying please don't fight me instead of the real reasons. Btw the 8 gb install size is surely indicative that the game is a 1:1 port of last gen, so yeah less stadiums

Yeah, piracy is the problem. That's why The Witcher III has been so successful...

Anyway, I'm hoping on having a great gameplay and get beauty things like this... (Master League, 'Estrella', I'm guessing this is like 'Top player', being the most difficult level, 'Leyenda', being 'Superstar'

rdF1XM4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom