PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

How much will Denuvo affect Jenkey's return is the question. I'm also going to try every trick in the book to reduce input lag. I have a pretty beastly PC, but I've been plagued with input lag for years. Going from 2016 on the PS4 (yes, I bought two versions last year because I'm an idiot) to the PC version was quite jarring. Felt a lot less responsive. That's the only thing I'm concerned about with the PC version! Bit more than 6 hours to go...
What controller are you using. I'm using the Xbox 360 controller through the wireless receiver. Also my monitor 1080p 60fps but from 2009. I felt the input lag. Much less, almost not noticeable on FIFA though. I wonder if it's your poor optimization from Konami.

What controller are you using. I'm using the Xbox 360 controller through the wireless receiver. Also my monitor 1080p 60fps but from 2009. I felt the input lag. Much less, almost not noticeable on FIFA though. I wonder if it's your poor optimization from Konami.

I'm using a wired 360 controller. My monitor, or rather my TV is from around the same era as yours. I'm using a 40inch 1080p Samsung TV as my monitor. Perhaps that is the route of my problems. As you said, I don't have any issues with FIFA or any other PC game.

Does anyone else downsample? Think I'll do that this year. I'll also have to experiment with SweetFX as I can never find the sweet spot for PES. I have a beautiful one for FIFA, but doesn't work quite as well. I'll be curious to see your guy's SweetFX/Reshade setups! So many PES presets are way too saturated.

Does anyone else downsample? Think I'll do that this year. I'll also have to experiment with SweetFX as I can never find the sweet spot for PES. I have a beautiful one for FIFA, but doesn't work quite as well. I'll be curious to see your guy's SweetFX/Reshade setups! So many PES presets are way too saturated.

I do downsample sometimes yes, in Fifa it was annoying because the icons downscaled so the ones overhead would become miniscule and you couldn't see who you controlled! Hopefully PES will not be like that!

Ordered from CDKEYS also today. Has anyone received their keys?
We are following the UK release dates on our games and for this product, the product codes will be available on or before 15th September 2016.
So best bet is to wait for midnight.
Usually is less because of Steam compression I think...
Indeed, should actually be 5-6 gigs to download.

I have around 175Mpbs so thankfully 8GB is nothing. Sill, would have appreciated a pre-load. Less than 3 hours to go.

Back
Top Bottom