PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

So difference withps4 is:
1-lighting
2-pitch
3-better crowds
Other than that game plays the same?

Yep I would say so. My fears of input lag have vanished. Once I apply SweetFX and we get some high res pitch textures I think it will look decent. The gameplay is fantastic though, which is what matters to me most.

I just unpacked a .cpk file, replaced the Man Utd Logo's with the real one's and repacked it and Denuvo didn't spazz out or anything, game loaded fine.

PES2017%202_zpsozrs3bf2.jpg

Well, played like 10 games, from my side, gameplay is awesome, highlights are improved, animations are damm good. Well i wont be too excited, lets play a little more and check things out.

So far so good.

And yet again I can never connect to the PES servers. I've opened ports, I've tried countless things over the past 3-4 years, but it rarely ever works. I never have issues with any other PC game, just PES. Error code FDDN532 this time around.

Gameplay is absolute delight... No input lag whatsoever, especially the skill moves are super responsive.
I can't understand why so many people bashing this game.

It's class so far. I'm terrible at dribbling, guess that's FIFA at work. All tight matches, if I make mistakes I get punished fairly.

Only weird thing is the number of 'bumps' the CPU gives you without it being a foul. Looks a bit wrong, but hasn't driven me bonkers yet.

Also, with the above match up of United v Hull (Yorkshire Orange), it ends up being MAN YOO. hehe.

It's class so far. I'm terrible at dribbling, guess that's FIFA at work. All tight matches, if I make mistakes I get punished fairly.

Only weird thing is the number of 'bumps' the CPU gives you without it being a foul. Looks a bit wrong, but hasn't driven me bonkers yet.

Also, with the above match up of United v Hull (Yorkshire Orange), it ends up being MAN YOO. hehe.
Lol at yorkshire orange, xd too bad real madrid are not named: chamartin xd

I guess I'll start importing emblems, kits and doing some main transfers so I can start a Champions League and a ML campaign.

Had a quick play, feeling like Pes 2016 with some nice improvements, most pleased to say the least. : )

If I can buy it cheaper somewhere, maybe even a reselled version from someone who hates it already, I'll do something really special regarding SweetFX. I promise.

Is there any way to buy someone else's copy from Steam?

this is so damn sharp and fluid. Gameplay is same like Xbox One but does look better imho.
Thanks Konami it's a football pr0n!
how could you say it looks better, some replay the grass are flat textures, i bet that on xbox one the replays are all 3d grass

steam reviews are same as last year. literally ctrl c + ctrl v. graphics are crappy, last gen port

They all said the graphics are bad, then close the game and complain. What a laugh.. PES is always gameplay, not graphics the complainer had to know that. When we get a mod graphics are good. Gameplaywise it is the best PES ever.
People who wanted good graphics have to buy Fifa, then they have to complain about gameplay :D

They all said the graphics are bad, then close the game and complain. What a laugh.. PES is always gameplay, not graphics the complainer had to know that. When we get a mod graphics are good. Gameplaywise it is the best PES ever.
People who wanted good graphics have to buy Fifa, then they have to complain about gameplay :D

Exactly this. FIFA is for beautifulness (I don't know if that word exist) and PES is for deep gameplay. And we must choose.

PES all the way for me.

Soooo is it likely there'll be a names/logos option file today to fix the teams or should I just do it myself? :)

Maybe, although for PC it will probably be more on the form of a cpk / patch rather than an option file.
I am looking forward for PTE patch.

Back
Top Bottom