PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

No championship kits out yet? Tres sad :(

The performance is really bad on my PC, I can play The Witcher 3 on high settings but on PES I have to put it on Medium!
Seems to be ok in the middle of the pitch but when it get's near to the area's the framerate suffers quite badly.
I've got jetboost running, is there any other programs out there which might help? I saw someone mention vsync, but i can't find that option on the catalyst control centre, i have a Radeon HD6970

Are you on a laptop? If so make sure it's using your proper graphics card not onboard.

Thanks guys, i'm not on a laptop.
I ran Radeonpro and changed the settings, its improved a little bit. The replays seem a bit choppier now though!
although when it slows down etc the frame rate counter stays at 59?!

Anyone know the best settings for the Nvidia control panel? I've forgotten the ones I used for PES 15 and I didn't buy 16, so 17 is a clean slate again.

The performance is really bad on my PC, I can play The Witcher 3 on high settings but on PES I have to put it on Medium!
Seems to be ok in the middle of the pitch but when it get's near to the area's the framerate suffers quite badly.
I've got jetboost running, is there any other programs out there which might help? I saw someone mention vsync, but i can't find that option on the catalyst control centre, i have a Radeon HD6970
Download Radeonpro and force Vsync 60fps with it

http://www.radeonpro.info/

this shows how keepers still have issues with balls on the near post, look at this as best example, add to that in ML, cpu passing is laser guided and super fast it doesn't look good or natural at all, i believe this game is only good vs a friend offline, end of story, don't try to convince that there is cpu aiming at goal variations, because cpu always looks for the far bottom corner rarely i see a shot from inside the box that goes high aim at goal or skies it for example, this variation is non existant i'm afraid.

So when you edit a player's boots (or anything else) the players face doesn't show on the tactics screen :/

I hope someone can make a mod to fix this

Please upload it. Looks really nice. :)

Yes please, because I follow Placebo's tutorial but I get SteamAPI error, I think Denuvo thinks I'm playing with their .exe

Well i think that was because I clicked 'run PES 2017' xD...

EDIT: Indeed. Now works fine. Thanks Placebo :3

EDIT2: Now I need to make the La Liga kits work ;_;

Yes, please. :) Love the bluish stadium atmosphere in this one!

Alright, you can get the first version right here: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2017-gfx-mod-1-0.76712/

So guys, I've used Enhance application settings for anti-aliasing, in Radeon Settings, and it didn't make much of a difference. I guess it's better to use Override?

You want the keepers to save all your shots? That sounds fun
at least the near post slow headers or shots like the vid i posted, near post shots are always a problem for the keepers in pes since a couple of years now, since 2012 i can say main problem anyway is cpu variation of shooting, it's better but still i see all shots going for bottom corner low, even headers always far corner, the cpu variation still hasnt been fixed..

Anyone is able to play game at 4k resolution? Or we wait for a resolution changer?

I used a tool from last year PES2016_ResolutionChanger https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/r...93-improve-graphics-4k-5k-downsampling.75546/

Copy it to folder like the PEs install folder open it and press save. I creates an ini file in the folder. Open the ini with notepad and change the path to from the pes 2016 save folder to the 2017 one and save. eg
[Settings]
Filename=D:\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\settings.dat

Works for me.

On another note what speed are people playing the game. Before I even played the game I had the speed set to -1. Was not enjoying it. The game felt very unresponsive nothing like the PS4 demo. I kept losing the ball, it took forever for a player to tke a shot etc. I tried a few things to make it more responsive no luck. Last thing I tried was to turn it up to 0 and fuck me its like a new game. Is anyone else having issues with the game, do people like it. Is it similar to the full game on PS4?

at least the near post slow headers or shots like the vid i posted, near post shots are always a problem for the keepers in pes since a couple of years now, since 2012 i can say main problem anyway is cpu variation of shooting, it's better but still i see all shots going for bottom corner low, even headers always far corner, the cpu variation still hasnt been fixed..

Ive seen lots of variation, In the last league game the cpu smashed in a scissors kick volley past my keeper. It was absolutely sublime too... even though they scored it gave me a huge grin on my face.

So can we use DPFileList Generator to activate kits from PES 2016?

EDIT: Yes, we can. And add faces, too. This is getting really nice. :D

Last edited:
I've seen more shot variation from Harry Kane (cpu) alone in 2 games then I saw in 12 months with 2016. He chested the ball down and scored a bicycle kick in one game, and scored a rocket from the edge of the box in another

Worth getting on PC this year? I have Steam vouchers so thinking about it

edit: ah, I see there is a demo...

Last edited:
how do you exit pes 2017 pc demo ?
I couldn't find a way to exit the demo either, had to just kill it in task manager in the end:SHOCK:

Ouch!

PES 2016 134,159 ± 9,477 owners
PES 2017 14,951 ± 5,344 owners
Bhatti will use this as an excuse for Konami to release a garbage PS3 port again next year..."see, theirs no market for PES on PC, why bother porting the next-gen version over for 20k in sales"...:NO:

I used a tool from last year PES2016_ResolutionChanger https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/r...93-improve-graphics-4k-5k-downsampling.75546/

Copy it to folder like the PEs install folder open it and press save. I creates an ini file in the folder. Open the ini with notepad and change the path to from the pes 2016 save folder to the 2017 one and save. eg
[Settings]
Filename=D:\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\settings.dat
Works for me.
Thanks a lot! worked great!
DSR 4K with SweetFX made game much better.

Does it work on "high" in windowed mode (not fullscreen)? For me it works only in windowed mode without stuttering.

Just wanted to let y'all know, I've just released the second version of my GFX MOD for PES.

Here's a little full detail preview:
mwpJLWq.jpg

Check it and get it here: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2017-gfx-mod-1-0.76712/

My advice is: Please at least give it a try. I promise you, it'll make your PC versions a lot more realistic and detailed. I accept feedback, and will continue to bring more presets with different styles.

It is yeah, just tried it, he's changed how it installs though, with the first version it added mp01.cpk, mp02.cpk, mp03.cpk which loaded with the modified DpFileList.bin but now he's just added the mod via dt42_win.cpk in the data folder which presumably overwrites an original file of that name (it's possible there are more files added as I also see EPL_2016_17.cpk in there which presumably isn't an original Konami cpk!)

Oh and I should add the download hosts they use are horrific, one of them was blocked by malware bytes and the other one wanted 20 mins to download the file! Found by registering on the site I got it downloaded better from here: http://sharemods.com/ny413hne5z5u/PC_MyPES_2017_patch_v0.2.rar.html

Last edited:
Does it work on "high" in windowed mode (not fullscreen)? For me it works only in windowed mode without stuttering.

Just tried that, pretty much the same. Played an exhibition match, it was running fine until about the 40th minute and then started stuttering again!

Back
Top Bottom