PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

jLB71Ou.png

:) ill hope they can

Was just playing and was about to jump off my seat for a goal then this happened... What a great goal line save! :SHOCK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1fYoVjMRG0

i had so many great momentums already too im just too lazy to record with my phone and upload them from my PS3. :D some matches are boring as hell without shooting, on some matches miracles happen :D NOW THATS WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH PES BACK THEN ASWELL

I am really concerned about the game pace , many are complaining about it here and local forums aswell. I don't wanna play end to end action game.

I noticed the rain gets heavier during different times in a match and seems to effect gameplay. Lots of players slipping and there are some new animations that are cool. But it still has that same old pass animation which has never seemed right. It's a kind of lazy stroke through the ball. Just seen the Totti iphone celebration..cool

Last edited:
Tried demo, shooting is something that needs to be fixed like NOW, R2 overpovered , and every shot from distance is like cannonball feels very arcadey and it makes look keepers like retards.

What exactly is going on with PES department? I just saw a tweet from the official PES account asking people to give a Fifa player who's playing the PES demo a 1000 likes to make him make even more videos. Why are they so obviously desperate after the Fifa crowd? There are a ton of PES supporter out there making demo videos, how about support them?

needed topic Lami, great! we will have some for sure. wish i had PS4 so i could record and upload would go with ease

What exactly is going on with PES department? I just saw a tweet from the official PES account asking people to give a Fifa player who's playing the PES demo a 1000 likes to make him make even more videos. Why are they so obviously desperate after the Fifa crowd? There are a ton of PES supporter out there making demo videos, how about support them?

for sure they have an agreement, top FIFA youtubers are promoting the game, so Konami is promoting their channel. pherhaps

Was just playing and was about to jump off my seat for a goal then this happened... What a great goal line save! :SHOCK:
Great save, it happened to me a couple of times in PES 2015 too... But when he tries to get up, it looks like he's doing another sport: no "Bend it like Beckam" anymore, but more of a "Skate it like Bradbury". :CONF:

even though i was tired yesterday I did concede a beauty. Neur raced out and totti drove the ball low and hard. The ball bounced off Neurs foot went over his body - only by about 6 inches and trickled in via post.

Re being 40 and games i think work has a lot to do with it. Im a manager of only 4 but sometime I am dealing with shit all day, come home and the kids need sorting, then dinner needs cooking and the last thing I want to do is play PS (or sometimes even watch tv) but i do it cos I really want to play. But by 9pm im fucked and cant concentrate and get frustrated and annoyed.

Its better when I play my son at it as thats where the real PES is. Not v the AI

For all those guys that want hardcore intense midfield battles like the good ol days,for single players set it up player was player, go into the opposing sides tactics and setup up there defense line to frontline pressure and compactness to 8, and before you start put the 2nd controller back in the middle, if you need that hardcore and satisfaction of finding space, that's the setup, good luck cos its bloody hard,

Game is really great... but I really don't like shot animations...and some passes animation...really bad...they should improve them...the only thing I regret of fifa game

Well the PS3 demo was on the UK store this morning (only under demos) and I downloaded it and should be able to have one or two matches in my lunch break.

Anyone with a PS3 and a PS4 who can have a couple of games on each system to compare versions?

not really feeling this game, cpu AI and your own teammates are definately much better than last year, but i don't really see the individuality anymore, players have way too good ball control again, especially defenders

and you can still dribble the whole field with your goalkeeper on superstar, even buffon

Only got one game, top player, on the PS3, like it very much but can't really say much more right now. It does feel more random and I found the fouls to be pretty good, that is they seemed to be fairly called. One advantage given which had me receiving a yellow a while later. My only goal was a cheap poach by Tevez when Roma was mucking around with the ball in their own box.

Back
Top Bottom