PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Seems like French mf Sissoko is a serial diver. I played against France 11 times and Sissoko got booked in 7 matches for diving :p
Can't wait to play against Barcelona.

just scored 3 goals with Neuer in one half vs juventus, superstar AI, ps3 version

and i didn't put him in as striker

all you have to do is beat the first player on the outside, then they let you run through

try it

Did you play with Zero pass and shoot assist? I've noticed that cpu tend to open up a lot when you play on assisted settings.
It happens even if you play with full manual passing while keeping shooting assisted.

yes zero assist and manual shot, i wish i was kidding trust me

Hmm... i need to give it a try then :CONF:

But mayb it's because you play ps3 version. Judging by the way pes 2015 turned out last year, Konami might've fucked up ps3 and pc versions. Just saying :p

Last edited:
First impressions are not that great..
I was afraid that this will be the case..

- I was pleasantly surprised about pace, IMO it nails it. Not too slow, not too fast. Was a bit worried, because lot of said, it's too fast.

- Responsiveness - I do not find it more responsive, than PES 2015.
Can be also because of my tv set response lag. It's more fluid, but not more responsive.

The main problems:

1. referees
- I think there is enough foul, but they are not given.
- last man sliding tackle went wrong, and not even a yellow card was given (should have been red)

2. The fucking keepers :)
- I cannot believe, that since PES 2015 demo, they haven't corrected the keepers staying on the line bug, making an unnecessary jumping animation and letting in the goal. see the 2 videos attached, one on professional, one on superstar (I moved away defenders to let the attacker freely go close on the short video).

HOW ON EARTH THEY CAN OVERLOOK SUCH OBVIOUS SHORT-COMING 2 years in a row!!!

I fed this back 1000 time via official survey, here and everywhere, but
seems to me, that KONAMI is happy with this behavior, unfortunately, it kills the scoring feeling..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAbG3VZiwgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7a_ACjvc0

First impressions are not that great..
I was afraid that this will be the case..

- I was pleasantly surprised about pace, IMO it nails it. Not too slow, not too fast. Was a bit worried, because lot of said, it's too fast.

- Responsiveness - I do not find it more responsive, than PES 2015.
Can be also because of my tv set response lag. It's more fluid, but not more responsive.

The main problems:

1. referees
- I think there is enough foul, but they are not given.
- last man sliding tackle went wrong, and not even a yellow card was given (should have been red)

2. The fucking keepers :)
- I cannot believe, that since PES 2015 demo, they haven't corrected the keepers staying on the line bug, making an unnecessary jumping animation and letting in the goal. see the 2 videos attached, one on professional, one on superstar (I moved away defenders to let the attacker freely go close on the short video).

HOW ON EARTH THEY CAN OVERLOOK SUCH OBVIOUS SHORT-COMING 2 years in a row!!!

I fed this back 1000 time via official survey, here and everywhere, but
seems to me, that KONAMI is happy with this behavior, unfortunately, it kills the scoring feeling..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAbG3VZiwgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7a_ACjvc0

Not to mention cpu chipped goals. Even though it has been toned down a bit, bringing out goalkeepers mostly result in audacious chipped goals by cpu.

Problem is goalkeepers ( player's and cpu) can pull out amazing reflex saves, but cannot save a weak shot.

Last edited:
Yup .. I tackled and he fell down like a piece of log. Got booked. After watching the replay i couldn't tell whose fault it was though :p

Another irritating thing is, that every single diving is awarded with yellow card.

IN reality it's rarely the case.
Referee says play on, nothing happened. In proevo, it's always yellow card and freekick, or free kick..

Not to mention cpu chipped goals. Even though it has been toned down a bit, bringing out goalkeepers mostly result in audacious chipped goals by cpu.

Problem is goalkeepers ( player's and cpu) can pull out amazing reflex saves, but cannot save a weak shot.

Here is another example.

Keepers are still big problem for close range, low power shots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njddGtxEfMA

Scoring or receiving such goals feel so cheap..

That's the way it is in fox engine I guess. Was the same in 2014 and 2015 Have gotta learn to accept the fact.

We are not accepting it my friend :)
We try to help them pointing out the issue and fix it.

I hope someone can feed this back, but I'm not in a good relationship with Bhattiboy, you know, what I mean..

I do not think, that it's engine relevant, but it was definitely in 2015, 2014 I don't know, haven't played more, than few games..

I think it's simple logic programming and not always happening with keepers who have cards / abilities programmed for coming out more (like Neuer).

klashman69 mentioned it in an earlier post.

We are not accepting it my friend :)
We try to help them pointing out the issue and fix it.

I hope someone can feed this back, but I'm not in a good relationship with Bhattiboy, you know, what I mean..

I do not think, that it's engine relevant, but it was definitely in 2015, 2014 I don't know, haven't played more, than few games..

I think it's simple logic programming and not always happening with keepers who have cards / abilities programmed for coming out more (like Neuer).

klashman69 mentioned it in an earlier post.
It was there in earlier versions too... Cpu never goes for top corner. None of their shots go over the bar. If we get 1 on 1 vs cpu keeper all that need to be done is a simple tap irrespective of direction. I highly doubt they r gonna change it this year.

It's a real handicap for us when playing master league with weak teams... goalies act like 5 year old kids.

Last edited:
It was there in earlier versions too... Cpu never goes for top corner. None of their shots go over the bar. If we get 1 on 1 vs cpu keeper all that need to be done is a simple tap irrespective of direction. I highly doubt they r gonna change it this year.

It's a real handicap for us when playing master league with weak teams... goalies act like 5 year old kids.

I was there in earlier versions, but only on beginner and amateur version.

I remember from PES5-6, keepers stayed on their lines like now they do it.

OK, so we accept, that every close range goal will be felt so cheap???

Last one from me, try to get over thins and enjoy other aspects.
Was scored on professional against CPU. I was able to resist jumping out of the chair :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMQJUhERAfs

I was there in earlier versions, but only on beginner and amateur version.

I remember from PES5-6, keepers stayed on their lines like now they do it.

OK, so we accept, that every close range goal will be felt so cheap???

Last one from me, try to get over thins and enjoy other aspects.
Was scored on professional against CPU. I was able to resist jumping out of the chair :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMQJUhERAfs
By earlier versions I meant 2014 n 2015.
I know how good ps2 versions are.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom