PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Does the demo work with Share Play?

How come in some close up replays you cannot see the grass of the pitch, but in others you can? Weird. Already irritated me in PES 2015.

:THINK: What about Rainbows and runs OP ? I see from the videos that the running in the empty spaces between the players is OP again , as PES 2015... witch is a game-breaker if you ask me . So what about rainbows ?
Are you still can do this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk79TbzRGQw

Not sure about rainbow flicks but running into empty spaces is not OP. Especially if you play in Superstar. The defender awareness makes it extremely difficult because they will suddenly press you.

Pes 2016 demo : (ON FULL MANUAL, SUPERSTAR DIFFICULTY )

1) No input lag whatsoever
2) Cpu ai crosses the ball quite often
3) No more cheap cpu cut back goals.
4) Skill moves actually work.A bit more easier to carry them out.

5) Cpu is more aggressive. Lots of collision and shirt pulling.

6) Cpu ai too easy to beat one on one though. Just a little tap is enough.

7) short passes to farther players actually reach to them unlike last year where the nearest player intervene.

Overall a smoother and fine tuned version of pes 2015 (a bit easier too)
.. very much enjoyable game

Last edited:
The lack of fouls is such a bummer. It really detracts from an otherwise (seemingly) great game.

Yeah, true .No fouls by the cpu even on superstar level,considering the amount of shoving n shirt pulling done by cpu defenders

Yeah, true .No fouls by the cpu even on superstar level,considering the amount of shoving n shirt pulling done by cpu defenders

There are fouls. They just don't happen much, which is a shame.

This is the best PES demo there has been since 2013 for me. It's so much fun and flows beautifully.

I really can't see me buying FIFA for the first time in many years IF the final code is like this demo.

Well done Konami, you got there in the end!

There are fouls. They just don't happen much, which is a shame.

This is the best PES demo there has been since 2013 for me. It's so much fun and flows beautifully.

I really can't see me buying FIFA for the first time in many years IF the final code is like this demo.

Well done Konami, you got there in the end!
Regaring fouls, I cant tell unless i play 15 minutes match. I've gotta admit it's the most beautiful game since pes 6. You can even dribble n evade defenders with just a flick of left stick and change of direction, or double tapping sprint button. No catch up bug, cpu cheat etc..Butter smooth and responsive controls like ps2 era games. Very satisfying.

Regaring fouls, I cant tell unless i play 15 minutes match. I've gotta admit it's the most beautiful game since pes 6. You can even dribble n evade defenders with just a flick of left stick and change of direction, or double tapping sprint button. No catch up bug, cpu cheat etc..Butter smooth and responsive controls like ps2 era games. Very satisfying.

sounds amazing my friend, are you on PS3 or PS4?

Total joy to play..weighty shooting,crossing and passing(and much more ball curl)..cursor is tight and responsive..(finally)..

Tight and mega responsive player control(it's overwhelming at first)..teammate ai both going forward and defensively is spot on..

Just dreamy and although the refs are lenient they do blow for late challenges and I had lots of free kicks already..

Am playing as Brazil vs France.
Cpu defender Sissokho just dived in front of my penalty area and got YELLOW carded... This is amazing

Played the demo, exactly as I feared for me I'm afraid.

On Superstar difficulty the AI gets 90% passing accuracy and 20 interceptions per game, it can foul you without a foul being given, but it's still relatively easy to beat them. The pace is very quick, and they ping the ball about without so much as having to move their leg to provide the pass with power, the ball just flies off first-time over and over again as if they're psychic.

I've bought both FIFA and PES almost every year since I was a teenager, but this year, PES will only be getting bought if FIFA is a major disappointment (which it could well be).

The responsiveness is great, and the graphics are stunning at times. But it doesn't look or feel like football to me (it would do if it wasn't so fast and ping-pong-happy, no matter what team you play as or against).

I'm genuinely quite sad - it might catch on because of the responsiveness, and I'm sure it'll be fun online, but it's not football, and PES was always about realism to me.

On Superstar difficulty the AI gets 90% passing accuracy and 20 interceptions per game, it can foul you without a foul being given, but it's still relatively easy to beat them. The pace is very quick, and they ping the ball about without so much as having to move their leg to provide the pass with power, the ball just flies off first-time over and over again as if they're psychic.

I've bought both FIFA and PES almost every year since I was a teenager, but this year, PES will only be getting bought if FIFA is a major disappointment (which it could well be).

The responsiveness is great, and the graphics are stunning at times. But it doesn't look or feel like football to me (it would do if it wasn't so fast and ping-pong-happy, no matter what team you play as or against).

I'm genuinely quite sad - it might catch on because of the responsiveness, and I'm sure it'll be fun online, but it's not football, and PES was always about realism to me.
Are playing on full manual, no assist?

Yeh mate its unbelievably quick AND THROUGH BALLS ARE REALLY EASY TO EXPLOIT STILL.

The graphics are average from the wide cam imo. Have to say the physicality is sooo much better tho. That improves the defensive side of the game ten fold.

But it looks like its fifa 16 for me.

Are playing on full manual, no assist?
I noticed that the default passing setting was one "click" away from manual, which I thought was quite good (and I hope that means online play will use that as the default setting).

I tried it with that setting, and then on manual. It doesn't change how the AI plays though, unfortunately. High pressure, ping-pong psychic passes, getting away with fouls, but still too easy to beat, all teams playing the same way.

Again, responsiveness is great, but I'm not having fun playing it. Online it might be great, but not realistic, judging from how the game seems to reward you if you pass the same way the CPU does.

I think a lot of people will love it, and I'm happy about that, honestly. But it's absolutely not for me. They've changed the direction of the series, I think, and it's not what I always wished it would be. But different strokes and all that!

wife went out so downloaded demo. Maybe its my age (40) but I just feel "meh" when it comes to PES and gaming in general. I think my time gaming is up.

Years ago id be up all night playing it but tonight 2 and half games in I turned it off.

It looks great but I think my lifestyles changed too much to play games these days.

If my daughter didnt play Disney infinity on PS4 id probably get rid it.

Not sure whether to buy full game or not. Didnt enjoy the last few PES's and have hardly played PES15

All things come to and end!!

Back
Top Bottom