PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Just played two games on manual passing. Lost both games 0:2 and 0:3 but thoroughly enjoyed the game. I know I'm not good at manual passing. Only started trying this in PES2015 like 2 days ago. But for people complaining the game being too easy, I suggest you give a try for manual.

Downloading now.
It's taking ages but I need to leave my place anyway.
This is better be done when I'm back.

Could one of you please check about low shots?
Is it square + triangle again or do u have to pull the stick back?

Just played two games on manual passing. Lost both games 0:2 and 0:3 but thoroughly enjoyed the game. I know I'm not good at manual passing. Only started trying this in PES2015 like 2 days ago. But for people complaining the game being too easy, I suggest you give a try for manual.

I'm finding it quite easy on manual tbh :(

Adam Bhatti talking about how challenging the game is and here everyone is saying it's easy on superstar, so what is the case?

Adam Bhatti talking about how challenging the game is and here everyone is saying it's easy on superstar, so what is the case?

Either Adam is a bad player or here on Evo are mostly very good hardcore players who are no compare to general PES-players.
Or Adam just tries to sell PES. ;)

it maybe easy for those who dedicate so much to playing it, however I have never found any PES easy because I cannot plough the time in. Any game becomes easy if you play it enough.

I take back me saying its easy. Suddenly the CPU is whooping my ass and never missing anything.

I take back me saying its easy. Suddenly the CPU is whooping my ass and never missing anything.

Strangely that happened to me too. I played around 16 matches against Superstar and have only conceded 1 goal and suddenly on the 17th match, the A.I switched on and I am losing 3-0 and 4-0 every matches. They don't miss a single chance.

Edit: I have recorded all of the matches and I will post it soon. I played against the same team, Roma(me) vs Bayern Munich.

Last edited:
Strangely that happened to me too. I played around 16 matches against Superstar and have only conceded 1 goal and suddenly on the 17th match, the A.I switched on and I am losing 3-0 and 4-0 every matches. They don't miss a single chance.

Edit: I have recorded all of the matches and I will post it soon. I played against the same team, Roma(me) vs Bayern Munich.

Do you feel anything about the AI cheating just to get a win? Or could it simply be that you are too tired after playing so many games?:THINK:

No its not self learning AI. People are playing exhibition matches. So its one different every time. Its just that people have more focus on the first games, and then starts to find new thing and trying that things and ends up losing. At least that's what happened with me but i did not lost yet, after 10 games. I would say its rather easy and the CPU are rather repetitive. Don't se much difference yet between CPU AI in 2015 and 2016. And the lack of fouls... I will make my opinion after a few more dozens of games.

Last edited:
Maybe there is a learning mechanism in the game. If you play the same al the time, the CPU might improve it's tactics.

Do you remember when Seabass talked about TeamVision and how CPU teams learned how to play against you?

Do you feel anything about the AI cheating just to get a win? Or could it simply be that you are too tired after playing so many games?:THINK:

Few things I have noticed when CPU started winning and switched on after the 16th game.

*Defensive player switching often switches the wrong player letting the attacker through on goal.

*The CPU shoots like rockets and 95% is a goal.

*My player can sometimes be locked and take time to respond to an action letting the CPU get the ball from that player.

*Awareness is reduced a lot.

*The CPU pressure a lot.

*The CPU plays really fast 1 touch passing with a lot of 1 on 1.

Edit: I decided to remove the game and install it again and noticed that everything is back to normal. Playing with the same team and the same difficulty.

Old PES trick. Dont know what it is in the coding but first few games seem forgiving.

Upset about the lack of fouls and AI pass accuracy - how Konami could overlook this flaw is a bit of a shocker

Few things I have noticed when CPU started winning and switched on after the 16th game.

*Defensive player switching often switches the wrong player letting the attacker through on goal.

*My player can sometimes be locked and take time to respond to an action letting the CPU get the ball from that player.

*Awareness is reduced a lot.

Edit: I decided to remove the game and install it again and noticed that everything is back to normal. Playing with the same team and the same difficulty.

OH BOY!! My fears becoming reality :CRY:

Do these two things still happen after you removed and reinstalled the game?

Back
Top Bottom