PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Konami always seem to look after PlayStation gamers before everyone else when it comes to PES.

I would seriously consider buying a PS4 for PES 2016 if you don't already own one. We'll have the option files available and it's a better console all things considered (I own both but don't touch the Xbox One unless it's for the exclusives)

:))

Yes, true, but I have a massive ( Dutch )friendlist on Xbox one and we plan to go on with our Xbox 1 tournies we organize every year. So you see that 'transferring' to PS4 is no option for me :)

Yes, true, but I have a massive ( Dutch )friendlist on Xbox one and we plan to go on with our Xbox 1 tournies we organize every year. So you see that 'transferring' to PS4 is no option for me :)

Have you searched other regions on Xbox One.

Would anyone who's created a fake New Zealand account and managed to download the demo be kind enough to PM me the login details for it (each account allows two users as far as I'm aware, the missus and I use this method to download and play each other's games)?

I'm at work at the minute but when I've tried to create fake accounts before, I've run into trouble when I've got to the address part...

Konami always seem to look after PlayStation gamers before everyone else when it comes to PES.

I would seriously consider buying a PS4 for PES 2016 if you don't already own one. We'll have the option files available and it's a better console all things considered (I own both but don't touch the Xbox One unless it's for the exclusives)

:))

Konami actually has nothing to do with releasing the demo. It's already with Sony and Microsoft it's down to them to release it.

Konami actually has nothing to do with releasing the demo. It's already with Sony and Microsoft it's down to them to release it.

Ah right, thanks. MS are rubbish then!

Can someone advise me on how I create a New Zealand account please?

Would anyone who's created a fake New Zealand account and managed to download the demo be kind enough to PM me the login details for it (each account allows two users as far as I'm aware, the missus and I use this method to download and play each other's games)?

I'm at work at the minute but when I've tried to create fake accounts before, I've run into trouble when I've got to the address part...

I can share it with you, as long as you dont change your ps4 to primary account, alright ? So you'll have to play on this new account.

You can say that again

I'm actually downloading it from my aussie acount. It's out here too :)

This is a first! I hope this trend continues.

Speed is so slow though it's not funny. Don't know if it's traffic hammering Sony's servers or Optus :D

It's easy.

Just Google a hotel or restaurant in Auckland, New Zealand.

Use that address and post code.

It's what I did via Sony Online's website.

Only from the US, but they are even later than Europe.
How late New Zeeland time was it when it appeared overthere on PSN?
Than we can figure out how late it will be in Europe.
Ok I'm going to check Australia and New Zealand from the xbox now

I'm actually downloading it from my aussie acount. It's out here too :)

This is a first! I hope this trend continues.

Speed is so slow though it's not funny. Don't know if it's traffic hammering Sony's servers or Optus :D

Yeah i was getting good speed earlier on but now it's very slow as well

Back
Top Bottom