PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Why don't you just stream straight from the PS4 using twitch or ustream?

You can also record, edit and upload to youtube from the PS4.

:(

This is something we never complained about before. Fouls, injuries, etc were all perfect they were a given. How did we come to this now.

Done. online now. Search BATMAN PES

:BLINK: The foul count and AI aggression surely should have been addressed. How can people play it and not be bothered by it?!

I don't think that should be a problem for them to increase the fouls. Adam should be tweeted on this! My biggest concern is the player responsivness, i think it's been addressed.

I don't think that should be a problem for them to increase the fouls. Adam should be tweeted on this! My biggest concern is the player responsivness, i think it's been addressed.
The same issue was present in 15 and they didn't address it. I have no confidence that it will be fixed this year.

The same issue was present in 15 and they didn't address it. I have no confidence that it will be fixed this year.

honestly to me 2015 had a lot bigger issues than just the fouls. The response on the player movement, especially online was horrible. The shots on some top players were unrealistic as they went in on a regular basis. This while having a very limited shot selection. Finally the animation on 2015 was simply too slow and created a lot of frustration, especially on defense when needing a quick clearance. I just hope that these factors were addressed.

There's what? About 20 (or more) videos now? How come nobody tried to change the camera or adjust it? That's probably the first thing I do after I play the first match. In every PES version and even in FIFA.

There's what? About 20 (or more) videos now? How come nobody tried to change the camera or adjust it? That's probably the first thing I do after I play the first match. In every PES version and even in FIFA.

Good point. Im the same. Mind you the new PES2016 default camera doesn't seem bad, as the goals are still pretty open (not too side viewed) and you can see all the way up the park - plus the panning and zooming that now exists.
Still, since I play full manual with shooting, I need a very open goal to assist my aiming and clearly seeing where ive shot etc.. that why I do 10 on height, 10 on angle, and about 0-3 on zoom depending on how I feel. Mind you, I do play on my 100" projector... its an amazing experience.
I do think the angles were best in the pes6 era (used to do long, and 9 on angle).. and camerazoom patching has just made more unbelievable.

Fifa..ooooh... I know I bag out the player models a lot, but even the camera angles bug me. The only one I could use was the dynamic (zoomed out as much as possible, and as high as possible). Mind you, I didn't mind mucking around with fifa's vertical view on full manual.. Fifa's vertical view is much better than Pes's... but again, I couldn't play a full league or so on vertical view.

Speaking of Camera Views, Replays are the worst ive ever seen in the pes series.. 14,15, and 16 (from what weve seen - surely they wont change) are absolutely horrible. I loved the replay selection from we9Le/Pes6 era where you can play with height etc, but more importantly you can replay in the same view you play the game..as well as play in normal time and slow time and ultra slow time etc...

Probably can't change it in the demo

.. with demo coming up im getting into my crazy impatient mood.
When they say 13th, do they mean worldwide 13th, and if so does that mean Australians may get it first.. will we get it on psn downloads 12am 13/8... that's quite a few hours before UK and US...
Ive tweeted a few aussie gaming sites, and hoping they can clarifly. Wondering what times downloads are actually uploaded on psn on the Australian psn account.. Ive got a US, HK, and Japanese one just in case :)

Nope. Would slow the gameplay down when they're trying to out-arcade FIFA. More than likely it's been coded into the game for all players to just jump out of the way of bad tackle attempts automatically. It's like in FIFA 13 when players would have their legs morphed into the ground when slide tackling to avoid contact/fouls.

Last edited:
I wish people would stop cancelling the replays. They let half of it play out then as something interesting is about to happen they press the button!!

I like some of the cinematic cutaways though - reminds me of FIFA World Cup 2010. Even some of the colour palette.

Bring on tomorrow!

I hate the default cams. First thing i change is the angle modifier to 9 to give it a bit more of a Broadcast feel without compromising my ability to play the game. I love the actual broadcast cameras but they sure aren't easy to use, definitely wouldn't use them in a serious match or competition.

Got this reply from an Australian gaming journo:
Steve Wright ‏@stevivor · 1h1 hour ago
@StevieB36FC Looks like 13th, aka 14th here in Aus. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Im guessing that means we here in Australia get it same time as UK or US.. um anyone know what time demos generally get uploaded on the psn store??
Mind u this doesn't mean I wont be checking the aust psn store regularly tomorrow...starting 12am tonight... then prob early morning. Let you guys know if I happen to find the demo... ;)

Guys, Do i need to purchase PSN subscription to download the demo tomorrow? Or can i download without it? :PRAY:

if you mean psn plus membership, then no. You just need a psn account which you make for free when you first set up your playstation 4 (or same one you used for ps3)

unlike Konami to delay the release of a demo. I m fully expecting some kind of fuck up which means one from XB1 or PS4 users wont get it for another week

aussiepesfan said:
Speaking of Camera Views, Replays are the worst ive ever seen in the pes series.. 14,15, and 16 (from what weve seen - surely they wont change) are absolutely horrible. I loved the replay selection from we9Le/Pes6 era where you can play with height etc, but more importantly you can replay in the same view you play the game..as well as play in normal time and slow time and ultra slow time etc...

That´s because we had the free replay cam there, which was gone since PES 2011 and never came back.
I ranted a lot about it.

Btw, guys speaking about input lag. Was that also present on the PS4?
I thought it´s only an issue with the PC version.

Got this reply from an Australian gaming journo:
Steve Wright ‏@stevivor · 1h1 hour ago
@StevieB36FC Looks like 13th, aka 14th here in Aus. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Im guessing that means we here in Australia get it same time as UK or US.. um anyone know what time demos generally get uploaded on the psn store??
Mind u this doesn't mean I wont be checking the aust psn store regularly tomorrow...starting 12am tonight... then prob early morning. Let you guys know if I happen to find the demo... ;)

I might have mentioned it a few posts back but pretty sure it's evening time here when the demo gets released normally. Just keep checking back on the store tomorrow at different times :)

I might have mentioned it a few posts back but pretty sure it's evening time here when the demo gets released normally. Just keep checking back on the store tomorrow at different times :)

Yep. Don't ever recall getting it earlier in our region. Anyway, just a day left :)

Concerning fouls...i think the DEV team is unsure to determine what is a foul from what isn't a foul in PES especially now in PES 2016 with the new collision system.
If you look at at majority of the collisions in PES 2016 would be called fouls in real life. Cant have too many fouls in the game though. Its a dilemma. Until that is sorted that out there will continue to be a lack of fouls. IMO

is it that or is the AI programmed not to deliberately foul? I played FIFA last night for the first time in a while (new addition to the family :) ) and playing against Stoke there was a straight red as balotelli was deliberately hacked down by the last man then there was a booking in midfield for another deliberate foul in midfield.

It was though the AI wanted to foul the players due to the circumstance on the field, PES AI doesnt act like that

is it that or is the AI programmed not to deliberately foul? I played FIFA last night for the first time in a while (new addition to the family :) ) and playing against Stoke there was a straight red as balotelli was deliberately hacked down by the last man then there was a booking in midfield for another deliberate foul in midfield.

It was though the AI wanted to foul the players due to the circumstance on the field, PES AI doesnt act like that

Good point and well observed..it's something I've noticed playing Fifa and something it doesn't get credit for..

There's little doubt this is something pes has to massively step up in ie awareness,teammate cohesion and a greater sense all 11 members of your team are tuned into the game and the changing dynamics of the match..

It's something pes did really well back in the day but I'm optimistic this is something that's been worked on massively this year..

We will see tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom