PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Really enojeyd the Brazil vs France match from the saem channel of That Roma vs Juve match.

But the fouls are really missing.

I'm playing Arkham Knight, i like the game actually, the walkthrough i watched on Chris Smoothe's channel was very good. Joker is outstanding through the game

Mark Hammil is rendition is untouchable. Hes perfection ass the joker.

I need to test this elgato out next few days so its working correctly recorded two pes matches on ps but had momentary lag issues. Hopefully everyone can watch me play poorly on arkham knight before the demo hits :)

Why don't you just stream straight from the PS4 using twitch or ustream?

You can also record, edit and upload to youtube from the PS4.

Really enojeyd the Brazil vs France match from the saem channel of That Roma vs Juve match.

But the fouls are really missing.

:(

This is something we never complained about before. Fouls, injuries, etc were all perfect they were a given. How did we come to this now.

This is something we never complained about before. Fouls, injuries, etc were all perfect they were a given. How did we come to this now.

That's true. But I'm sure it's something they can easily fix for the first update of the game if they set it as one of their top priorities. It just a matter of making the AI more aggressive, the ref more harsh and the timing of the tackles less perfect.

It could be the old "one step forward, two steps backwards" case, or maybe they want to simulate those referees that like to make the game flow and dont call any foul. If its the latter, they are doing it wrong, very wrong.

Something that Id love to have it back but we never will: being able to combine home and away kits

AkQnJ65KnMuQW5u-YbB9R_U7NNSntKlww2WRV-Osi00DkVwaAhky6x5mcHG-DvnFrSe_ywNJ3y2rOpC66PxUt8G4MClUzqY=w443-h332-nc

Do you guys notice any changes regarding players size on the pitch and/or the pitch itself? Somehow it looks different to me compared to PES 2015. Pitch looks bigger. Players look a bit smaller. If that was indeed true and not just simply the late hours talking for me, both are very welcome changes. Seems very positive to me.

That's true. But I'm sure it's something they can easily fix for the first update of the game if they set it as one of their top priorities. It just a matter of making the AI more aggressive, the ref more harsh and the timing of the tackles less perfect.

We've been having the same issue for 2 years now I think. Year on year and how can it not be fixed?

I really do not like the camera angle from GC videos.. .h8 it . Like that looks like old fifa cameras and the was awfull . I miss PES 2011 and PES 6 wide cameras ...

Robben scores a nice curling shot in the trailer from what seems to be a Broadcast angle. I normally use the default camera and zoom in a couple of clicks, maybe change the height and angle too. Only a couple of days to go ;)

Robben scores a nice curling shot in the trailer from what seems to be a Broadcast angle. I normally use the default camera and zoom in a couple of clicks, maybe change the height and angle too. Only a couple of days to go ;)

Was hoping since we're almost in the same timezone as Japan that I'd download the WE 2016 demo to get it earlier, but thinking about it now WE 2016 will release Oct 1st. So I'm guessing the WE demo won't come any time soon.

Was hoping since we're almost in the same timezone as Japan that I'd download the WE 2016 demo to get it earlier, but thinking about it now WE 2016 will release Oct 1st. So I'm guessing the WE demo won't come any time soon.

That late ey? I'll revert my Xbox One to instant on tomorrow then keep an eye on the Xbox Live site for the demo. I will get it to download while I'm at work if it's out during the day but normally they're released in the evening here. Would love to try it out when I get home though!

I noticed the Asian Champion's League is in the game again - hopefully Adelaide United make it ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rePJJG2lBw#t=123

I really like this video, AI playing style, agility, keeper reactions, etc..
How the AI get's more aggressive to get back the ball as they see the opportunity to get the equalizer.

But where the fuck are the AI fouls.

I think in some cases standing tackles, collisions should be awarded as free kick as well, not to mention the sliding tackles.

0 fouls from AI? Crazy

That late ey? I'll revert my Xbox One to instant on tomorrow then keep an eye on the Xbox Live site for the demo. I will get it to download while I'm at work if it's out during the day but normally they're released in the evening here. Would love to try it out when I get home though!

I noticed the Asian Champion's League is in the game again - hopefully Adelaide United make it ;)

PES always has the AFC Champions League (ACL) last season instead of the current season. (i.e. PES 2015 have ACL 2014)

Therefore, Adelaide United will be inlcuded in PES 2017 at the earliest. (assume no ACL 2016 datapack or dlc for PES 2016)

The announced date of WE 2016 demo in Japan is 18 Aug...
So let's wait PES 2016 demo first

PES always has the AFC Champions League (ACL) last season instead of the current season. (i.e. PES 2015 have ACL 2014)

Therefore, Adelaide United will be inlcuded in PES 2017 at the earliest. (assume no ACL 2016 datapack or dlc for PES 2016)

I thought this might be the case. Similar to the Copa Libertadores but with that one they have a DLC to include the new year's competition?

Yeah, they usually include the one running when the game gets released.
The same happened this year with the Copa Sudamericana (PES 2015 included the 2014 one as it was the one running at the release, I don't know why they bothered to add the 2013 one though).
Also Libertadores, usually PES at release includes the one that had just finished at the time of release (and in previous years the one beginning halfway through the 'lifecycle' of the game got added via DLC).

I thought this might be the case. Similar to the Copa Libertadores but with that one they have a DLC to include the new year's competition?
Yeah they used to. I don't know why this didn't happen in PES 2015 though.

Some of these animations make me gag. Some of the side foot animations when passing the ball look so retarded. Same with the side foot finishes. I remember pes2010 when the players used to open up their body to side foot the ball into the net. I still got the game, maybe ill take a video to show you all what i mean. It was a brilliant animation, this has gone by the way side. Same with the side footed penalties, it looks so awkward. Also there is way tok much of that toe poke pass going around. I watch a lot of football and almost never see professionals passing the ball like that.

Some of these animations make me gag. Some of the side foot animations when passing the ball look so retarded. Same with the side foot finishes. I remember pes2010 when the players used to open up their body to side foot the ball into the net. I still got the game, maybe ill take a video to show you all what i mean. It was a brilliant animation, this has gone by the way side. Same with the side footed penalties, it looks so awkward. Also there is way tok much of that toe poke pass going around. I watch a lot of football and almost never see professionals passing the ball like that.

I know what you're saying. Well let's hope that they can add in more animations in due course like they have for goalkeepers.

Adam quoted that injuries happen frequently during master league, short and long term injuries. I think that the biggest issue with the game will be lack od stadiums, Adam said that only few more will be added compared to pes 2015, we really need more stadiums..

Last edited:
Re the France vs Brazil video..

Very obvious he's playing with assisted passing and just likes to press the cpu when it has ball..never ever really used his team or any width,just spends the whole ten minutes pumping the ball forward to Neymar,leaving gaps everywhere..didn't see him ever let the ball do the work..

Not someone who looks like he was really any good at pes15...

Last edited:
Adam quoted that injuries happen frequently during master league, short and long term injuries. I think that the biggest issue with the game will be lack od stadiums, Adam said that only few more will be added compared to pes 2015, we really need more stadiums..

Really do hope the injuries part is true. I don't wish any injuries on anyone, but it's just part of the real game. I remember once on my PS2 losing my best player for 42 weeks!

After last year I am surprised that they are not demonstrating AI fouls as that was one of the major outages. If this is the case again then it would be a disaster, it ruined the game experience for me

Back
Top Bottom