PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

summarizing my impressions based on all the videos I think the main concerns remain:

for sure:
- lack of fouls - referees
- lack of variation of AI playing styles (lot of passing, lack of crosses)

maybe
- keepers staying on their lines (mixed feeling, sometimes not the case, might be up to difficulty settings)
- stamina (seems to be fixed)

It seems to be a very decent game in the end.

I hope everything will come together for September including editing and option file sharing.

I seriously can't watch videos that aren't 1080p@60 it's amazing how everything feels worse when you go below that.

gameplay looks more boring and clunky the more vids i watch, we will see how it plays. because for me FIFA 15 offered the opposite of this case. so ...thursday, thursday

I saw gameplay videos in normal situation ... that was good
definitely has some problem (every game has) , but it was really satisfactory

but after that I saw them again on my TV and turn on "frame adder" (often of current TVs has this with different names in different brands*) to simulate 60 frame video and ...

O MY GOD !!!!!!!!!
just test it !
the game on 60 frame looks incredible !! really incredible ... as I couldn't focus on any game issue !!!
I didn't see fifa 16 but if it would something similar to fifa 15, pes 2016 will be so far ! better than fifa !
I don't hype (I was so critical until yesterday ... see my posts!) but it is far better than it look in videos on 30 frame !

* : frame adder in different TV brands:
Samsung – Motion Plus
Sony – MotionFlow
LG – TruMotion
Panasonic – Intelligent Frame Creation

if you don't feel different when turn it on, so indeed your TV panel is 60 fps (should be at least 120 to able for frame adding)

About tattoos:

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti @SonicSpinner @AsimTanvir Nope, Neymar is the first ever player in the series to have tattoos, and only one in PES 2016. Thanks

summarizing my impressions based on all the videos I think the main concerns remain:

for sure:
- lack of fouls - referees
- lack of variation of AI playing styles (lot of passing, lack of crosses)

maybe
- keepers staying on their lines (mixed feeling, sometimes not the case, might be up to difficulty settings)
- stamina (seems to be fixed)

It seems to be a very decent game in the end.

I hope everything will come together for September including editing and option file sharing.

A majority of the videos were player vs player, so crossing and fouls, need to play AI to verify, cos I'm a player that doesn't cross and foul, if I do it's very minimal.

Btw, the game looks awesome in the video above. It's strange how some videos make the game look terrible and some look amazing. I'm choosing the latter, as it's 1080p60fps.

I'm enjoying the videos and especially the Weedens ones. I wonder if that net ripple sound is in-game? Watched that interview between Asim and Adam and I think the fact we have 10 min halves (even if it's only 10 min games) and 2 stadiums plus 7 teams is great. I've got confidence after seeing what I've seen so far...however, I need to see how it looks on Xbox One. I would have been ok with certain shortcomings in last year's game if it didn't look so bad on Xbox One. Fingers crossed.

The responsiveness in this game is clearly noticeable even from these videos. I remember vividly how last year I wasn't getting this impression from the videos. Now it reminds me of the PS2 Winning Eleven days in many ways.

This is the game, guys. I can feel it.
There will be downsides and annoyances but I'm telling you: This is it.

Last edited:
How many stadiums will there be in the final game ??? Hopefully more
Than 2014/2015. In 2013 there were so many stadiums

The responsiveness in this game is clearly noticeable even from these videos. I remember vividly how last year I wasn't getting this impression from the videos. Now it reminds me of the PS2 Winning Eleven days in many ways.

This is the game, guys. I can feel it.
There will be downsides and annoyances but I'm telling you: This is it.

Responsiveness is the key. It will make or break the game. 2015 had horrible responsiveness especially with the slow reactions with the extra unnecessary animation. Lack of Responsiveness would be a deal breaker.

Responsiveness is the key. It will make or break the game. 2015 had horrible responsiveness especially with the slow reactions with the extra unnecessary animation. Lack of Responsiveness would be a deal breaker.

In PS4 it still wasn't as horrible as the PC one which had twice more delay.

Honestly don't know about you guys, but I'm still enjoying pes15 on the PS4 immensely, this my my first ever pes game where I'm still playing it till the next one comes out, usually for me by latest April I'm over playing it, PES 16 is gonna to ruin my life.

Honestly don't know about you guys, but I'm still enjoying pes15 on the PS4 immensely, this my my first ever pes game where I'm still playing it till the next one comes out, usually for me by latest April I'm over playing it, PES 16 is gonna to ruin my life.

Good to hear then. Can't wait for PES 2016 though :SMUG:

Good to hear then. Can't wait for PES 2016 though :SMUG:

Same here mate, looks awesome, also I don't agree with those pesedit guys in regards to passing shooting individiuality, I see a variety in all those, it may not be as significant like back in the olds days but it's there, that's what has kept me playing it for so long, playing on manual is the best experience. Also really enjoy the difference some players try to lose there marker and create space for the pass, it's genius, and top of that master league is fkn shite, imagine when it's really good.

Back
Top Bottom