PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Adam on nets:

Mariano Capezzuto ‏@Nam_Azzurro · 41m41 minutes ago
@Adam_Bhatti @WENBlog
Hi guys...a little questions..
In the demo code we will have already the news nets?
Thanks!!

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti · 39m39 minutes ago
@Nam_Azzurro @WENBlog it's good enough IMO, final version has slightly more movement...

So my interpretation is that Demo will pretty much be the Gamescom version (mentioned earlier already) obviously with same improved net physics, but the final retail version will include slightly more movement (further updated).

Nets net nets hahaha... interestingly the other day or so I watched the match between Chelsea and Fiorentina at Stamford, and the nets were very tight.. just a very small wave like movement from impact to the rest of the back goal face - no bulge. What I like about the gamescom net physics though is the fact that the movement does carry over from impact zone to other parts of the net... I think that's really what makes em look realistic. Final version will be interesting to see... Loved the net when Robben scores on the new weedens clip just released moments ago...

.. a lot of really cool touches.. really shows some great physical battles and accompanying animations. The intercepting of passes or shots on goal by defenders making a last ditch slide tackle looks promising :) looks like it was actually controlled by player 2. The miss-kick attempt at a scissor and save looked awesome... hoping that had to do with mistiming or slipping due to wet weather.
Also noticed new animations with the goalie before saving the penalty... stuck his hand out one way to direct the place kicker, and went the opposite way.. nice touches like these are much needed. Also loved the French player (forget his name) getting bumped off the ball, and finally falling over 5 or so yards away.. really adds to the physicality... well done Weeden for really highlighting all these cool touches..

New Weedens trailer (PES 2016 - Gameplay Compilation #1 ): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3V0H_aRQpU

Thats a great trailer, no doubt.

But look at the goal at 1:24.

Those millions of quick 1-2s passes was one of the big problems of PES 2015. All the off the ball movement that those 1-2s provide kill the defence and make an extraordinary goal become an ordinary goal.

Abusing 1-2s has become a cheap way to score, and thats been a problem with both Fifa and PES.

It reminds me of Winning Eleven 2000 (the one that only had japanese teams), in wich the 1-2 was introduced for the first time if Im not wrong. I used to pick the best team (Kashima antlers) and abuses 1-2s, it was an easy game.

Something needs to be done to balance this quick 1-2 passes.

embeded.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3V0H_aRQpU

Thank you sir!

Well the demo's hardly 4 days away so I couldn't care less about these reviews now. My own will be formed soon :)

Pesedit is right in almost every aspect they mentioned, specially in regards of pes 2015. I will make my judgment next Thursday.

But I have to say they nailed it when they mention that the lack in variation in shooting and passing between players comparing to pes 5 or 6 for example, it's very true, as well as Individuality.

Who cares about PesEdit?

Why do you say that ?

I didnt read the whole preview but I understand some of their concerns and I agree with most of them.

For example, passing animations not always matching the pass speed, the strenhg put on the ball is easily notable on videos.

There also seems to be a lack of individuality when it comes to shooting, since any player, with enough space, can easily shoot with good accuracy, always requiring the gosalkeeper to dive and save.

But thats a bit relative tho. Irl, I've seen planty of average players scoring a goal like Rakitic did the other day against Roma. But the game needs to give an impression that its less possible that an average player can shoot at goal (and not wide) with good power.

Even players like CRonaldo, Lewandowisk, Ibra and etc can miss the target at times. In PES2015, I felt that once you have a player like Ibra under control and you have free space to shoot, it was very unlikely to not score.

I dont know if its just an impression of mine, but I think something that dictates that its the time of match. Scoring these types of goal on a 15-20 min match is not as easy as an 10 min match.

Last edited:
Pesedit is right in almost every aspect they mentioned, specially in regards of pes 2015. I will make my judgment next Thursday.

But I have to say they nailed it when they mention that the lack in variation in shooting and passing between players comparing to pes 5 or 6 for example, it's very true, as well as Individuality.

At least when it comes to ball controll and dribbling, I honestly think pes 2015 do a better job than the old pass.

But passing and specially shooting, not much.

I think we only can judge how passing, ball controll shooting and dribbling is when we play the demo. That's why I have no opinion about the preview of PESedit. You only can compare his view with those others who wrote about PES 2016 and then his view looks a bit harsh.

PESEdit wrote a pretty negative review of the PES 2016 Gamescom demo: http://www.peseditblog.com/2015/08/pes-2016-gamescom-preview.html

Because they are pissed off about the custom 2nd division not being included so they cant create the German 2nd Division.

Their practices were awful, refused to share editing tools and where all about earning money from the uploaded site partnership.

Nobody here like pate. much because he was arrogant and he continues to be self absorbed now.

Review is pathetic, as soon as he started mentioning cheating i knew he was just moaning and ranting, they also rightfully angry the PC version wot be the same as on PS4 and are really determined to spread negativity as much as he can.

Regardless on if pes 2016 is good or bad, i have little to like about how Pate and his group goes about their buisness

Because they are pissed off about the custom 2nd division not being included so they cant create the German 2nd Division.

Their practices were awful, refused to share editing tools and where all about earning money from the uploaded site partnership.

Nobody here like pate. much because he was arrogant and he continues to be self absorbed now.

Review is pathetic, as soon as he started mentioning cheating i knew he was just moaning and ranting, they also rightfully angry the PC version wot be the same as on PS4 and are really determined to spread negativity as much as he can.

Regardless on if pes 2016 is good or bad, i have little to like about how Pate and his group goes about their buisness

totally agree

Sorry, but your post is full of Ad Hominem attacks. They stopped modding 15 months ago, so why would they even care about that? The part in the review about cheating is spot on.

I don't know much about their "dirty" business but the review was spot on. He summed up the major problem with PES 2015. It is shocking to see PES taking FIFA's path on difficulty based on handicapness and not better/smarter A.I that it use to be.

They still made the best PES 2013 patch, and I was part of it :BOP: but yeah they look pissed off about the game since the new engine and especially since the PC version got left behind

Irrespective of whether pesedit review is good or bad is not up for debate at Evo Web as the owner is banned from here for reasons most of the actual modding community knows about,to their cost.

I have a question from manual players
do you think more auto = more easy ?
of course playing on 2 bar pass assisted is easier than 0 bar, but how about between 2 bar and 4 bar ? (talk about 2015)
I think playing at 4 bar is more difficult than 2 bar assistance! because you are locked !! especially in through pass it make you lose the ball usually ... (going too forward)
in 2015 I decrease that from default (3) to 2, not for more challenging ! but for more easiness !
less than 2 is for challenging, ok ...
but am I the only one that think middle assisted is easiest?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom