PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

i mean not by the look of the game but the team list in the Gamescom code is the same as in the demo and in the demo there is no Inter, only Juve-Roma-Milan from ITaly

any news on option file sharing?

I thought it will be in, but now I read on WENB, that Adam tweeted it was never confirmed.

There was silence about this recently..

Really never wanted to, but I couldn´t resist.

Got me the white one 500 GB for 295 € 2 days ago...lol.

Can´t wait for the demo now :)

Last year I did the same :) got ps4 with Destiny bundle :) btw I don`t know why but I enjoy playing PES on ps4 instead of pc, maybe for becouse large screen of the tv and more relaxed position on the sofa :D let`s hope we can share OF, then it will be awesome :)

Last edited:
Yeah, penalties in FIFA are great.

I have the suspect that someone from EA is (or was) reading Evo-Web back then... As in 2009 I posted something very similar to what penalties in FIFA would then be. :LMAO:

I'm still proud of that idea. :LOL:

Fifa 15 penalty system is better than the current Pes2015 system, but both are far from realistic. A timing system like fifa, having to click the button on a visual timing pendulum is kind of ridiculous. Pes on the other hand is so imprecise when going for only some power (the circle gets bigger as you go for more power which sounds good in principle, but the area for error is way too great). Also the penalties in pes, are just so slow.. no power, and keepers movement is so damn slow. Just doesn't look like real life penalties... it looks like penalties in slow motion.

Looking back at all the penalty systems, pes 11 was by far the most realistic... it was all about feel.. plus the pace of the ball was much more realistic as were the keeper responses. Have a look for some tutorials on youtube.. the system makes absolute sense.. where its all about how long you press the button, including how long you hold the d-pad or controller.
Even better, if a penalty is awarded during the game, the camera view for penalties stay as your default camera view..
Also, the free kick system was at its peak in pes 11 (very similar to the good old ps2 days). Not a fan of pes14/15 penalties or free kicks... bring back the good old pes 11 style for both :) Again, have a look at some of the pes 11 freekick/penalty tutorials still on youtube.... eg:https://youtu.be/JUG9RZZ4WLo

Last edited:
Can anyone please provide information regarding the EXACT TIME of release of the Demo. Adam/Pes say 13th August. What would be exact time?? And im guessing its UK time right??

If anyone has a twitter account, could someone please tweet Adam this question. Ill be downloading it as soon as it hits the psn for ps4...

I'm pretty sure that when the PS4 demo hits the road I'll be going mad seeing it but not being able to try it.
Let's hope PC version is at least an improvement over PES 2015: I'd happily give up on some visual bells and whistles if they told me I'd have the same gameplay shown till now in the PS4 videos.

agree. dont you have a PS3, X360 ale? or someone that is close to you? i tested 2015 that way last year, but still it will be only 80-85%. so some major aspect in the retail could be different, passing, shooting, tackles

.. ill be hanging on that date hahah I remember downloading it from my fake hong kong account :)

some awesome vine snippets:
https://vine.co/v/ew2FrpYInBQ - great sliding volley by robben :)

https://vine.co/v/ewxt0DxtdZM - great one two, and then scissor :)

https://vine.co/v/ewjUH3nU5Qw - great save animations :)

..how do I show these in this post, rather than just having the links...

whislt the goals look nice they look a bit arcadey for me.the keeper on the sliding volley doesnt outstretch an hand which is an ongoing annoyance with PES keepers - i am also curious on how he generated so much power off a through ball but we will see.

The second goal, again you have to love a scissor kick, but what was that defender on the far side staring at. He was stood still watching, he should of been running to that ball in the air committing himself - at least trying to get a block in

For thosw who have a ps4, dont forget to creat a hong kong and japan accounts to download it earlier, if you dont have them yet.

Still not convinced whether I need to upgrade to a PS4 from my PS3. PES 2015 seemed about the same on the old machine apart from graphics.

Anyone seen any info on PES 2016 on PS3?

Is it possible to share OF on PS4 (Pes 2016)?

Edit:
Sorry saw just now from Adam Batthi 16.07.2015:

"Option file sharing for PS4 looks all good so far (like PS3). Will be testing in the coming weeks and will update. Time to party"

Last edited:
For thosw who have a ps4, dont forget to creat a hong kong and japan accounts to download it earlier, if you dont have them yet.

Probably this year Hong Kong will not be the earliest one. According to the Winning Eleven official Facebook page of Hong Kong, the demo will be release on 18 August 2015 in Hong Kong and Japan.

Last year I remember if you didn't have Xbox Live Gold you had to wait another week for the demo on X360. I'm getting a PS4 on Wednesday, so do I need PS Plus to get the demo on the 13th?

Still not convinced whether I need to upgrade to a PS4 from my PS3. PES 2015 seemed about the same on the old machine apart from graphics.

Anyone seen any info on PES 2016 on PS3?

It seems like no info has been spread for old gen versions :'( I have been waiting for info for xbox 360 versions but I can't find anything

TBH I don't like those videos at all. There is so much ice skating that it realy turns me off. By trying to look more natural every time there is a bigger animation they are hovering over the gras so that the animation matches the situation.

I hope this is due to the early build.

Also the ball looks somehow odd when he is passed around, as if the ball itself is moving on ice on a straight line.

Last but not least players seem to be able to shoot way to powerful, it takes away the satisfaction of scoring with those rocket like goals.

Maybe I need more sleep and tommorow when I watch all those videos again it isn't even half as bad as I am seeing it now.

Really never wanted to, but I couldn´t resist.

Got me the white one 500 GB for 295 € 2 days ago...lol.

Can´t wait for the demo now :)

I'm playing Arkham Knight, i like the game actually, the walkthrough i watched on Chris Smoothe's channel was very good. Joker is outstanding through the game

Mark Hammil is rendition is untouchable. Hes perfection ass the joker.

I need to test this elgato out next few days so its working correctly recorded two pes matches on ps but had momentary lag issues. Hopefully everyone can watch me play poorly on arkham knight before the demo hits :)

New game play! I think the Roma vs Juventus match vs Superstar is the BEST i've seen thus far!

I see variety!

New gameplay (Roma vs Juventus) SUPERSTAR

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0p0Nwitze0

Brazil vs France (TOP PLAYER)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rePJJG2lBw

Enjoy!

Definitely impressed with that superstar video best one out of the lot, AI varies its attack which is great to see and I like how space is closed down naturally depending on the individual, I like that a lot, also noticed the AI tackling, misplacing passes a lot more and bit more aggression, seems like superstar level is shaping up to what we would like it to be, didn't notice any skating in the superstar videoand if there was I'm pretty sure it will be ironed out come release,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom