PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Don't know if anybody noticed but the cpu did a short corner in their 2nd goal against Adam, when did that ever happen last year?

Am I the only person that thinks the Fox Engine has bad colours, the Reds seem really bright all the time.

In Pes 2016 there is one less assistance level

Level 1

CLy0ooHWsAAVVLp.jpg

Level 2

CLy0phJWIAAKPa4.jpg

Level 3

CLy0qMfWsAAJliq.jpg

No assistance

CLy5MOiWIAAArBj.jpg

do you guys like that so easy to score? ive seen very few wide shots, over the bar shots, weak shots, very bad shots altough they happen really often asides from PES. every shot is a rocket seems like stats and player stance wont matter and 80% they hit the keeper or they are goal wich in reality isnt the case, nor in FIFA or PES games before Fox engine. (no manual comments pls)

Last edited:
do you guys like that so easy to score? ive seen very few wide shots, over the bar shots, weak shots, very bad shots altough they happen really often asides from PES. every shot is a rocket and 80% they hit the keeper or they are goal wich in reality isnt the case, nor in FIFA or PES games before Fox engine. (no manual comments pls)

Look at the last video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e6RsNZJN088

I don't see 80% rocket shots

Morata shoots over the bar, Lichtsteiner takes the back of the net, Marchisio shoots wide...

yeah those 3 shots went no more than 60 centimeters wide, over. i see no variation at all, where are the floaty shots, week shots, really wide shots? PES 6 offers much more variaton in shooting, so makes scoring more satisfying

this will be my first feedback i guess, once the demo proves me

no complaints about headers tho, those look fine, offer lot of variety

Last edited:
In the screenshots from ameppe ( post 2289 ) the description says : "Passes can be controlled using L-stick and button.
Maybe they mean pressing L3 ?

yeah those 3 shots went no more than 60 centimeters wide, over. i see no variation at all, where are the floaty shots, week shots, really wide shots? PES 6 offers much more variaton in shooting, so makes scoring more satisfying

Okay, you say "once the demo proved me", but the way you put it, it looks like you do not give the demo a real chance to change your mind. Without playing you already have decided to feedback about shooting :)
I guess there is a lot to figure out on shooting with the personal setting, just like you can do with passing ( see the screenshots from Ameppe above ).

no im not gonna feedback on videos, even if im right from sight, Adam wont take it seriously IF (and thats a big if) he read my tweet. only after the demo release. i'll just make notes what should i..or we.. look for really

Another one:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcc5iQrqXkw

This one is our master playing it.

nice at 2-2 after the equalizer the scorer grabs the ball and runs for kick off

Last edited:

Looks like in the setup menu there is a section called shot type, which is set to basic, I'm assuming that means will be accurate on goal most of the time, be good to see what the other levels are like, that's why it's best to wait and experiment once u get the demo.

I assume shooting types are the same as 2015. Basic is just assisted shooting, like PES has always had, before they started putting in advanced/manual variations.

It is nice to see a player collect the ball from goal after a late equalizer. Another thing that was in PES for ages and then got taken out for no reason.

I assume shooting types are the same as 2015. Basic is just assisted shooting, like PES has always had, before they started putting in advanced/manual variations.

It is nice to see a player collect the ball from goal after a late equalizer. Another thing that was in PES for ages and then got taken out for no reason.

Yeah, that's why shots are always accurate on goal, I'm on advanced for pes 15 and it feels just right for me.

I don't know what do you expect. You said 80% of shots is directed to the keeper, i showed you in that video there are also wide, over the post, wrong shots.

Pace and everything is great here!
Looks superb.

Btw, when will you change your sig? :P

Yep, it needs updating... :SMUG:

About passing assistance, removing one level of assistance is a good move.

Imo it should be only three like in Fifa (manual, semi,'assisted), and the assisted should not be allowed on online matchs, while the semi-manual should have influence of all the variables (stats, pressure, angle, balance, ball boucing)

seen enough videos now. Need the demo

Me too... just need the demo now. Unlike a lot of you guys, im very optimistic about this game and how good the retail version will be. Pes 2015 (on full manual) was, and still is an amazing game for me.... and from what ive seen with improved defence ai, and all the other tweaks, its gonna be a great upgrade. If the retail version and future patches continue to tweak keeper responsiveness, defence ai, and compactness in the midfield(regardless of individual tactic settings)this will be the best football game ever made. More variation on shots on goals (bigger errors) would also be fantastic.

Interesting to see the Fifa16 thread being way more optimistic in what they've seen with their gameplay videos. Im liking the defence and the (sometimes) variation in first touch including mistakes. Unfortunately for me, player physics is a big thing, and still fifa players look way too elongated.. they are all thin. Obviously more responsive than the pes series, but smoothness in animations not quite as good as pes... pes still looks more natural as a football sim to me. Fifa players look too quick (they way they move about) and jerky with their movements, again probably due that's the only way to speed up button reaction time....anyways, ill obviously be giving both demos a go, but will only purchase the one and only...

...btw, random question: Anyone know where one can purchase the pes2016 pre-order that also includes the 20th anniversary size 5 ball???
Im sure I saw it somewhere on the web... but whenever I google pre-order bonus's for pes2016 it just comes up with the well known gold case etc...

I don't know what do you expect. You said 80% of shots is directed to the keeper, i showed you in that video there are also wide, over the post, wrong shots.

if i'd want to be arrogant -wich happens often- i'd say watch a football match :SMUG: or install a 10+ yrs old game and see for yourself. people played too long ago good footy games so im not suprised most of us instantly accepts a half baked game. well at least shooting definitly is. it has not enough variety i cant explain it better:))

The latest videos look great but this one makes me worried again but then again i have no idea at with which settings people are playing and wat code version.

Look closely at the CPU midfielders and defenders from 3:10 on. It makes absolutely no sense at all. They just dont give a shit it seems, there is no urgency whatsover. The CD suddenly runs the wrong way in the middle of an attack, midfielders dont mind following their man and just stop because who cares the defenders are outnumbered. Hmm, this is unacceptable at any setting. I hope its buggy code that had been fixed.

Back
Top Bottom