PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Apparently the gamescom build is 80-85%

Hopefully the final build will make keepers come off their line more, thats needs to be sorted the most.

I fully agree with you.
It's a honor that a major gameplay editor is on my side in this :)

In this video they do not seem that bad though:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/08/0...ont page)&utm_content=8&utm_campaign=Blogroll

By the way, option file sharing means also, that editied gameplay can be shared?

My main concern:

referees / no fouls
stamina - might be sorted based on what I've seen.

In the end it's shaping up really nice, today is the last day I play 2015, when I return home, demo will be out :D

I fully agree with you.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/08/0...ont page)&utm_content=8&utm_campaign=Blogroll

By the way, option file sharing means also, that editied gameplay can be shared?

My main concern:

referees / no fouls

In the end it's shaping up really nice, today is the last day I play 2015, when I return home, demo will be out :D

Neuer has the offensive goalkeeper card so he is programmed to come early off his line. Thats probably why, maybe its the same with De Sanctis

Jeepers this thread is a mosh pit

Any mention the free kick variation in the weedens video. Been wanting that in PES for ages. It looked really sick.

I am not watching the game vids this year. The way people play is not an indication of how it plays.

If a guy drives a Ferrari into a tree or at 60mph it's not because it's a crap car it's because it's a crap driver ;)

I think there were too many fouls given softly against the human player. But hardly any sliding from the ai and when they did it was always a perfect tackle (even if it didn't look it)and you rarely got free kicks. I should have won so many pens but the ai always got away with it. I'm in possession of the ball they fall into me and then they get a penalty. Well that was my experience anyways.

If there are a more fairer percentage of fouls I would be happy. Each team should have in average at least 5 fouls given against them and at least maybe 1-2 fouls in goal scoring positions. Also in the course of a season you should have at least 5-10 pens.There should be a least a few dives, some that trick the ref others that don't and the commentators should be very vocal about them. Also injuries especially if the player is not fully fit or are on the end of a bad tackle. Can't understand why this hasn't been the case in PES for a while as they had all of these in the past. The gameplay was't the only thing that made PES it was small things like (injuries)injuring you mates best player, (fouls)With a tackle from behind when hes through on goals, (pens)Damn you left too late and hes won a pen which he scores and wins the game. Lesson learned flatten him outside the box next time. It was best out of 20 and you won't hear the end of this the next PES session. These things add to the unpredictability and puts the the passion into PES. Gameplay alone is not king

I hope ai clearances aren't as perfect as in the last few games, every time they clear no matter how off balance, rushed or poor the player stats were the clearance always reached one of their teammates.

Cause the two people above you that replied were being sarcastic too right? :))

It's fine to have your opinion, but what we wanted to say is, that in PES 2015 there is hardly any free kikcs given to you.

I agree, that for human tackles, the referee is harsh, but if you play the AI, you get hardly any free kicks.

May depend on if you are playing CPU or human opponent..

I see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmKBHjFe6NM

Great News: the stats still the same PES2015, then we can copy via HEX (or tool if someone do it) the stats from pes15 edit.bin into pes16 edit.bin.

so more quickly we can licenced more teams with real players and stats from patches :D

PD: sorry my english type.

Que bueno encontrar otro chileno por estos lados!!! :APPLAUD:

Aprovecho de dejar algunos gifs

bbd9fac4ba.gif

724fda08bf.gif

136642e272.gif

I see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmKBHjFe6NM

Great News: the stats still the same PES2015, then we can copy via HEX (or tool if someone do it) the stats from pes15 edit.bin into pes16 edit.bin.

so more quickly we can licenced more teams with real players and stats from patches :D

PD: sorry my english type.

that video actually shows some promising aspects :)) dunno why all the other ones smell like a**

I fully agree with you.

My main concern:

referees / no fouls

it would also be goood if they can create some kind of defensive urgency when a player is about to have a long shot, cos i clearly remember back in the old days, creating space for a long shot was extremely satisfying cos it was difficult to create,also only a small group of players had the ability to create space as well, im sure this type of urgency wouldnt be too hard to implement into superstar difficulty.

after replaying alot of those videos, started to realize reason why there is so much space in midfield and also behind midfield, theres a good chance the compactness is on default or bit higher, and also defensive line is low, with a bit of tinkering in the tactics setup for each side, if we reduce compactness and set up the defensive lines higher, we should get a lot of those midfield battles we always wanted, will be experimenting with that come demo time, im pretty pumped up now for this game.

my first impressions watching this videos it´s not so bad, every single day after work i play pes2015 and i have a bunch of good times playin with my friends. imo pes2016 its a 2015.2 like they said before and its not bad, the bad is the pace of the game looks like they accelerated the time its so frantic the game thats worry me a little bit...

Passing still feels a bit too fast.

Heres another video that seems to be better (slower) and its new to me as well

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b1hOc46cHk

This is possibly the best video imo so far.

Theres more variation on passing speed (its not always at pingpong speed like in some videos) so the ball flows more organic and the match pace is a bit more realistic. Those guys did not try too many first time passes wich helped a lot.

I see some passing mistakes and lots of anticipations/interceptions from the midfield.

If the gameplay is more like this, I see only three aspects of the game that need more improvements:

- players could still feel a bit heavier, less skating movements

- shooting feels a bit too accurate like in pes 2015, it seems a bit too easy to shoot at goal, the ball hardly go wide

- more fouls, of course

Last edited:
Pass and run all the time without pressing a button isn't something I'd want.

Yeah don't like that either but can't know for sure what setting he has it at, if it's all out attack would make sense but if it's like that on default yeah would like it toned down as well

Yeah don't like that either but can't know for sure what setting he has it at, if it's all out attack would make sense but if it's like that on default yeah would like it toned down as well

Yea I actually commented on what he said, something along the lines of we don't have to press a button to run anymore and players will just automatically run after a pass. I hope I've misunderstood him.

The gameplay looked good in that video with Adam playing but the finishing animations - come on! How about some side footed finishes instead of half assed toe pokes?

Back
Top Bottom