PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

The reason most English games look at night is because day games with clouds or rain look like night

When Adam was interviewed about the weather he said that English games would have worse. That set alarm bells ringing with me as they never introduce anything balanced. They will see it as a cool feature that English games have bad weather, when in fact the result is playing the game in dull add fuck graphics for the majority of your gaming experience

That sounds like such a cop out, lol. Overcast in the afternoon shouldn't look like the dead of night. Also, is there even rain in ML? If not, dynamic weather is another "feature" that was talked up but is pretty meaningless.

That sounds like such a cop out, lol. Overcast in the afternoon shouldn't look like the dead of night. Also, is there even rain in ML? If not, dynamic weather is another "feature" that was talked up but is pretty meaningless.

It's a massive cop out..weather has nothing to do with it , 95% of games are locked to night games

I don't know guys I've just had a few excellent games since the "patch" this morning, it feels more fluid, crossing and heading are better...I'm actually scoring with headers now. Getting a few fouls awarded for shoving.. AI attacking in more clever ways.

It reminds me of the demo a lot.. . can't stop playing it players feel more agile too.

Still getting fouls. champions league final Mikel fouled twice and got red after his second yellow early in the game. Barcelona then you're them to shreds

and can you do fouls? not sliding tackles i mean. every shoulder barge is allowed to go on and all those bunny hoppings (even from the likes of Mertesacker) when there would be a tackle. with the new collision system it has so much potential regarding fouls. weaker players fall more easily, you could do tactical fouls without yellow because its just wrestling for the ball or diving if you are accurate. sadly its been screwed up

I don't know guys I've just had a few excellent games since the "patch" this morning, it feels more fluid, crossing and heading are better...I'm actually scoring with headers now. Getting a few fouls awarded for shoving.. AI attacking in more clever ways.

It reminds me of the demo a lot.. . can't stop playing it players feel more agile too.

which mode are you playing?

I had an interesting issue in ML playing Stoke. Was an away game, they had Bojan up top on his own. He was seemingly in great form as he was in the top 5 for goals scored. From kick-off, they passed sideways and did a long, high ball over the top that for some reason my defenders struggled to latch on to and Bojan scored with a volley.

Played out the match and it ended 1-1. However, I loaded the game back up to see if teams played differently in ML if I edited their style in Edit Mode. A curiosity. It made no difference this time at least, but the point here is the match against Stoke began and I saw the exact scenario happen again from kick-off, apart from me being more clued up and getting a deflection on the Bojan volley which sent it wide.

Quit to main menu, loaded my save. Third attempt at the match, they tried the same thing again, though this time I'd put 3 men marking Bojan and they stopped his bad self.

Altered team tactics in edit mode don't go into an already started ML I think. Maybe that's why they played the same way.

Yeah, I suspected it to be the case, but curiousity was getting the better of me.

On a side note, I'm not feeling any gameplay changes at all with latest patch.

Ok guys it's probably a placebo effect but I couldn't cross well or score with a header on manual two days ago and now I can and I've never got fouls for pushing or shouldering and now I have....so a couple of coincidences occurring but high scoring is still there and now the AI wants to get a very quick 3 or 4 goals at the start and then ease off.

Ok guys it's probably a placebo effect but I couldn't cross well or score with a header on manual two days ago and now I can and I've never got fouls for pushing or shouldering and now I have....so a couple of coincidences occurring but high scoring is still there and now the AI wants to get a very quick 3 or 4 goals at the start and then ease off.

YOU maybe right about coincidence but I am playing mainly exhibition games, a lot of them, and what I am seeing is AI is much more aggressive now, CPU pressures much more now and like you said want t0 get very quick 3 or 4 goals in the beginning, I have been losing with high scores in the past couple of days. The Ai is just unstoppable at times. It used to me more balanced than that. I like how challenging it is now though but If I can defend better. Again it might be a coincidence so I have to play more to find out

YOU maybe right about coincidence but I am playing mainly exhibition games, a lot of them, and what I am seeing is AI is much more aggressive now, CPU pressures much more now and like you said want t0 get very quick 3 or 4 goals in the beginning, I have been losing with high scores in the past couple of days. The Ai is just unstoppable at times. It used to me more balanced than that. I like how challenging it is now though but If I can defend better. Again it might be a coincidence so I have to play more to find out

What about crossing and heading, any changes? And fouling for shoving and bumping especially around the box?

What about crossing and heading, any changes? And fouling for shoving and bumping especially around the box?

I am getting fouls, I always had even before the patch. But I am noticing more fouls being called for pushing too unlike mostly for slide tackles before the patch. Not sure about crossing and heading, need to play more games

What platform are you on? I am on PS4 and looks fine. Have you tried to adjust TV picture modes?

it's worth ignoring any post that compares quality to a stupid format such as 64bit/iPad/phone/PSP/PS1 etc it's just plain trolling

I am getting fouls, I always had even before the patch. But I am noticing more fouls being called for pushing too unlike mostly for slide tackles before the patch. Not sure about crossing and heading, need to play more games

Well either the two of us are completely mad or the rest of the guys just don't notice it.

The foul situation is horrible but I can even live with that. What kills the game for me is watching the cpu score the same goal over and over and over again

can't believe somebodies don't feel change in gameplay after update !
(unless they talk about the last one ... the banner thing ...)
last week update obviously increased shot error and pass error (specially shot error)

can't believe somebodies don't feel change in gameplay after update !
(unless they talk about the last one ... the banner thing ...)
last week update obviously increased shot error and pass error (specially shot error)

We're talking about the banner one.

Back
Top Bottom