PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Shut up Messilona, there is no way this is gonna be your last pes. Every one here knows how bad Konami is when dealing with the most simple things. Every pes fan is probably used to it.

I like the game so far, better than before the patch. The game will never be perfect.. just enjoy what you have! I see people just complaining and moaning all year long and before they know it, the new game comes out, and they start all over again.

They buy the game and could never even play one season of it, or maybe like some modders who like modding more than playing, some people just like to argue on these things as well?

I think that's a perfect definition of a fanboy. Some people like a certain game and that's fair enough but a fan boy will be in denial that a game is just plain bad even when it is a steaming pile.
I have bought PES since ISS pro and most of the time loved it but I am not blindly loyal to Konami a company that has proven it doesn't listen to us or give a dam about us, they even make EA look good.

Konami could have nailed it this year by just fixing the fouls I mean come on there's fouls in football ,the ping pong arcade passing , given us daytime games in cups and fixed overpowered shots then it would have been great. Instead they did basically nothing, its as if they want to fail and go out of business.

Konami have the licence for Euro 16 perhaps all their staff are working on it ,as for PES 16 its a red card :R1 Oh wait that's right there's no fouls, a thumbs down instead then :TD:

PES fanboys and apologists are the main contributor to the downfall of their own game...

We have been reduced to an IPAD game at the most, it's fine if someone likes it but trying to dismiss HUGE flows and blatant lying is just a disgrace. All these issues have been present for years !!

A game with zero fouls is better for the flow of the game they said

A game with old squads and wrong faces is fine at this day and age because gameplay is what matters they said

A game where the goalkeepers and the AI are worse then any game released 10 years ago is AMAZING and THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER they said.

Year after year KONAMI has been taking away features and there isn't any improvement on the broken ones too.

So we end up with a clown lying to people and showing up in a game related video doing this

1zg55bs.jpg

The fanboys now will answer my post by saying OH ITS JUST A GAME.

Which means We.... The real PES fans were right and we deserve better.

Petition time IMHO

Last edited:
Lol I wonder if they cut down on the fouls so they can show off those little animations of the players raging when a call doesn't go their way?

Lol I wonder if they cut down on the fouls so they can show off those little animations of the players raging when a call doesn't go their way?

:LOL: this could be true.. so many advantage play by the referee as well.. In FIFA it's the opposite, I could get a card for doing nothing.

Last night I played a game, should of got a pen when Pedro was clearly tripped inside the box, but an animation kept him from going down and balanced his body, stumbled a bit an then stayed standing, unrealistic.

absolutely a disgrace of a company Konami is. Just booted up Pes and wanted to start playing ML and guess what i saw, the f****** transfers were not even done correctly. They had 1 f****** month to correct something that should have been fixed the first day. It´s beyond me how a lousy and lazy company Konami is. And anyone that tries to defend them just likes to get cheated on. Fifa may not have a good gameplay but they atleast have fixed the small things from day 1. So angry right now.... gonna be my last PES(even though i said the same about 2014) and i mean it this time.

OHh yeah, FUCK YOU KONAMI AND Adam Bhatti FOR BLOCKING ME ON TWITTER, YOU PIECE OF SHIT...

Here is a perfect example how to shoot oneself in the foot.
Basically i tend to agree with this guy, but this is the reaction of an 8 year old who wants a coukie and don't gets it.

I imagine myself this guy lying on the ground rolling around.

For anyone playing MyClub online, am i the only one that feels the mode is strongly built around microtransactions? I mean, last i checked this was still a 60 euros game, right? If so, why am i forced to use real money to be able to continue playing, not mentioning trying to get new players which is a wet dream.

Let's do some simple maths. My team currently is built of 10 black ball players and 1 gold ball. The total amount i have to pay on contracts for each 10 games played online is 26720 GP!

The amount of GP i get on a win with a level 4 strength team and currently in division 5 is about 2200 GP (+/-50gp). So, best case scenario (10 wins) i get 22000 GP! There is the occasional division promotion which gives you a free contract ticket that if u use on ur highest rated player saves you about 3-3,5k GP which still isn't enough to cover all contracts.

Now, i know some of you will tell me to build a 2nd team (which i already did since i was forced to) with shitty players and use it to farm GP against easy CPU. But, does this seem right to you? Having to farm GP in korean MMO's style? That sounds fucking despicable to me. This is NOT a free to play game. This is a 60 euros game, not a single one of it's modes should be built around microtransactions! Those should be there as a shortcut for who ever has money to throw on stupid stuff, NOT to FORCE normal players to either endure MMO style farming or pay real money!

F*** YOU KONAMY!

Yeah, when you get good players it becomes near to impossible to maintain all those contracts. Last year when all the UCL special agents were popping up, I ended up having a pretty beast team, but it was pointless because I couldn't afford to renew all the contracts on GP alone. The farming method is how some people do it, but like you said it's pretty dumb.

Yeah, I'll try to tweet to Adam, but I fear he might block me lol:

Anyway, I added some comedy on this video. I thought you guys would enjoy it because I did. :P

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfoja3PnFU

Am I missing something here Where's the cheating in that? Have you never seen a forward losing a defender in the box? happens all the time in real football.

Where are all these Fifa moaning minnies coming from? Came on the site this morning and it's flooded with people I've never heard of telling me stuff I already know. Go back!

Am I missing something here Where's the cheating in that? Have you never seen a forward losing a defender in the box? happens all the time in real football.

Where are all these Fifa moaning minnies coming from? Came on the site this morning and it's flooded with people I've never heard of telling me stuff I already know. Go back!

Seriously ?? His defender moves away doing a 360 for no reason at all.

Can we be honest? Online this game is unplayable due to lag and offline xb1 at least half the teams have stupid kits, names and lineups. It's a cracking game human v human but that's simply not good enough. Konami had a great chance to take a steal on EA but seem to have no idea how to.

For anyone playing MyClub online, am i the only one that feels the mode is strongly built around microtransactions? I mean, last i checked this was still a 60 euros game, right? If so, why am i forced to use real money to be able to continue playing, not mentioning trying to get new players which is a wet dream.

Let's do some simple maths. My team currently is built of 10 black ball players and 1 gold ball. The total amount i have to pay on contracts for each 10 games played online is 26720 GP!

The amount of GP i get on a win with a level 4 strength team and currently in division 5 is about 2200 GP (+/-50gp). So, best case scenario (10 wins) i get 22000 GP! There is the occasional division promotion which gives you a free contract ticket that if u use on ur highest rated player saves you about 3-3,5k GP which still isn't enough to cover all contracts.

Now, i know some of you will tell me to build a 2nd team (which i already did since i was forced to) with shitty players and use it to farm GP against easy CPU. But, does this seem right to you? Having to farm GP in korean MMO's style? That sounds fucking despicable to me. This is NOT a free to play game. This is a 60 euros game, not a single one of it's modes should be built around microtransactions! Those should be there as a shortcut for who ever has money to throw on stupid stuff, NOT to FORCE normal players to either endure MMO style farming or pay real money!

F*** YOU KONAMY!

No one is forcing you to do shit. I have 3 squads filled with black ballers and haven't spent a cent. You don't want to invest time or money but expect a world class squad. Come on be real.

Personally, I dont get the hate toward the game.

Offline, full manual its a very good game. Definitely plays better against the AI than FIFA does and probably ever will imo.

Online, I dont play and as such dosent bother me.. but if its different to offline then I can see why people moan.

But offline, its improved since the patch... the AI is a bit more tougher and savvy, the keepers (ive never had a problem with them) still save things I expect them too... but they are not robots, which is nice as you get some great scrambles in the box.

idk, sometimes I think I have a different game given the absolute fury of some :D

Offline, full manual its a very good game. Definitely plays better against the AI than FIFA does and probably ever will imo.

Online, I dont play and as such dosent bother me.. but if its different to offline then I can see why people moan.

But offline, its improved since the patch... the AI is a bit more tougher and savvy, the keepers (ive never had a problem with them) still save things I expect them too... but they are not robots, which is nice as you get some great scrambles in the box.

idk, sometimes I think I have a different game given the absolute fury of some :D

Agree with you totally.
The bread and butter off this game has always been ML.
It's better than ever.
If ppl don't like it,go play FIFA
Just played a few games on my FIFA.
Unplayable shit,completely useless

I have been enjoying ML loads i tried Fifa 16 career i hated it for the way the ai play robot like so turned it off shame cos fifa is a nice package overall but pes is much more fun i made a video of some highlights of my season in serie a (pre patch on superstar) after getting avellino promoted i just fought of relegation by 4 points and stayed up never in all my years of pes or fifa had a relegation battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA44pmtqacs

Last edited:
Seriously ?? His defender moves away doing a 360 for no reason at all.

Can we be honest? Online this game is unplayable due to lag and offline xb1 at least half the teams have stupid kits, names and lineups. It's a cracking game human v human but that's simply not good enough. Konami had a great chance to take a steal on EA but seem to have no idea how to.

We don't know what the guy controlling his player was trying to do there and which buttons he was using, could have pushed his stick the wrong way. If the defender had got in front of him and the ball struck him and deflected in would you complain about that?

You want to contact Konami over this? Good god. . I think you guys just don't like losing!

We don't know what the guy controlling his player was trying to do there and which buttons he was using, could have pushed his stick the wrong way. If the defender had got in front of him and the ball struck him and deflected in would you complain about that?

You want to contact Konami over this? Good god. . I think you guys just don't like losing!
Boom baby!
My usual phrase when loosing and not understanding the game my first week or so "never playing this s... game again,so unrealistic"
Just ask my gf:)
Love this game,with all its faults.

I've give this game enough playtime now, the AI is just dead. It's the same for all teams, there is a lack of decision making programmed in. The teams don't foul, I've tried adjust stats, keeping the ball and and assigning rival teams. The AI shooting is boring always looking for the low shot that the keeper parys or it goes in. The keepers dive in slow motion, I know I defended them in an earlier post but it's clear. These are fundamentals in football. I understand why people wouldn't like fifa but the AI thinking a d variation is light years ahead I'm afraid

I've give this game enough playtime now, the AI is just dead. It's the same for all teams, there is a lack of decision making programmed in. The teams don't foul, I've tried adjust stats, keeping the ball and and assigning rival teams. The AI shooting is boring always looking for the low shot that the keeper parys or it goes in. The keepers dive in slow motion, I know I defended them in an earlier post but it's clear. These are fundamentals in football. I understand why people wouldn't like fifa but the AI thinking a d variation is light years ahead I'm afraid

So you're buying a one way ticket to fifa yeh? Good man .. could you bring a few of the lads with you?

Its not like we are asking Konami to make a game changing update, its simply fixing the goalkeepers, Fouls and the roster update, it can´t be that hard to fix when you have over a month to do it. But not even one of those things have been fixed. I don´t even know what the update has done other than ruining my self made transfers. This game has so much potential and has already beaten Fifa in terms of gameplay, but these amateurs errors that can be avioded makes people angry and lose their trust in konami. I want konami to succed cause i hate EA and what they stands for... I just don´t get it, Look at Metal Gear so Professional and well done game where everything works and than PES where the AI is stupid as ****.

I have finally noticed more fouls depending on the team and tactics used and also the context of the match. The AI seem to get anxious and foul more if your winning or if your on top and have better momentum.

Tactically again due to the dreadful roster update some teams are just a mess and havent been setup properly. In Master League some teams are good and solid to play against, then you play vs Levante and Atletico, Levante i beat 5-0, they where just so poor with a 5-3-2 defensive setup and i felt sorry for Endo who they brought who was setting up some nice attacks but had no support.

Atletico had for some reason decided to buy Gerrard and Xavi, play them in the middle with tiago and gabi out wide. I won 2-1, that midfield was so slow and unbalanced. This happens because Konami arent setting some teams up properly.

Its so poor because with stable tactic settings this game becomes really something class on the pitch. Off the pitch even Aston Villa is more organised that Konami.

Its a shame Konami are so unprofessional because this gameplay is so far ahead despite the issues. There needs to be a movement from us to really find out what the fuck is going on with this company.

Last edited:
what are the chances pes 2017 will include authentic broadcast graphics/presentation for say, la liga league on par with what fifa has done with the EPL and bundesliga? cant deny it looks super slick and cool

what are the chances pes 2017 will include authentic broadcast graphics/presentation for say, la liga league on par with what fifa has done with the EPL and bundesliga? cant deny it looks super slick and cool

Slim to none. There seems to be not enough staff to actually implemet much content.

Konami still have the right to put in about 15 or so La Liga stadiums but havent had the team to actually convert them. It took them 2 years to convert Rose Park when the community did it in no time for the PC.

So you're buying a one way ticket to fifa yeh? Good man .. could you bring a few of the lads with you?

I might wait for another patch see what happens and play fifa in the meantime, I bought both on release which was silly given the pes was clearly not ready for release, I'll sell pes if next update doesn't sort out the fundamentals

Anybody ever had a rainy game CL game mode or CL game in league mode? I had none in 50 games or so.
Only in exhibiton and league. WTF? The haven't got the rain license in CL?

I have been enjoying ML loads i tried Fifa 16 career i hated it for the way the ai play robot like so turned it off shame cos fifa is a nice package overall but pes is much more fun i made a video of some highlights of my season in serie a (pre patch on superstar) after getting avellino promoted i just fought of relegation by 4 points and stayed up never in all my years of pes or fifa had a relegation battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA44pmtqacs
That last goal vs Samdoria....
Beauty

Back
Top Bottom