PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Isn't the PEU League data safe from updates? Assuming that's what you've used for editing.

I hope it is safe. Done some epic edits already.

what platform are you playing the game on?? I am on PS4 and for some reason I like night games more.

I hate night games while daytime matches look beautiful night games look washed out ,horrible and like a PS2 game ,for some reason Konami have taken the decision to restrict us to night time for the International and other cups meaning you cannot have a realistic world cup style tournament.

Am I the only one who doesn't hold out much hope for the patch? ,yes they will update the transfers but will they implement fouls into the game and fix the passing? level 1 is totally assisted.
Konami may leave these issues and implement them next year for the "new improved" PES17 right now PES15 is a better game.

I have been a loyal customer for many years since ISS Pro on PS1 but unless they patch the game properly I will not be buying again.
This year the unthinkable has happened im having far more fun with Fifa with adjusted sliders on PS4 Hope Konami can step up and fix the game but right now they are well behind the opposition.

Isn't the PEU League data safe from updates? Assuming that's what you've used for editing.

I hope it is safe. Done some epic edits already.

I am not sure I hope so. I remember in PES 2015 there was export team or save team. I do remember that after an update the PEU league teams I created the bundesliga teams with have reset

Played online yesterday and it was nauseating. High pressure for 90munutes The long counter Throughball is everyone's favourite trick and the game still rewards spamming. I would not want to see what the Konami sponsored offline tournaments are like.

All my games I outplayed my opponenets but lost after being caught out with counters.

One game I lost 13-1 the guy had less possession but zlatan scored 9 on his own against my Kompany and Koscielny everything just bobbled off their legs and in his path. He kept sliding and getting yellow cards so I tried and got a red early as well :LMAO: my first and last attempt at sliding for the ball.

No talent in most of the players just using the games bugs to win games.

Last edited:
I hate night games while daytime matches look beautiful night games look washed out ,horrible and like a PS2 game ,for some reason Konami have taken the decision to restrict us to night time for the International and other cups meaning you cannot have a realistic world cup style tournament.

Am I the only one who doesn't hold out much hope for the patch? ,yes they will update the transfers but will they implement fouls into the game and fix the passing? level 1 is totally assisted.
Konami may leave these issues and implement them next year for the "new improved" PES17 right now PES15 is a better game.

I have been a loyal customer for many years since ISS Pro on PS1 but unless they patch the game properly I will not be buying again.
This year the unthinkable has happened im having far more fun with Fifa with adjusted sliders on PS4 Hope Konami can step up and fix the game but right now they are well behind the opposition.

Why they have made 90% plus games night time is beyond me but if for some reason they cant prgram kick off times reastically then why you simply can't edit the time of match before kick off is beyond me even more

Great idea , I sometimes get bored driving to work on the M6 at 80mph in the fast lane..I could switch on cruise control and have a quick game

I was wondering if you guys experience the highs and lows in performance online in this same. For example. I'll win 6 games in a row, scoring wonderful gols and dominating the games. Then all of a sudden the next 5 games I can't do anything right. My players seem like they're in a huge funk and I can't control the pace of the game to save my life.

I've experience similar things in old Pes games online but this one seems more extreme. It's like the game says. Ok ok you're playing too well let me make u lose w bit.

I was wondering if you guys experience the highs and lows in performance online in this same. For example. I'll win 6 games in a row, scoring wonderful gols and dominating the games. Then all of a sudden the next 5 games I can't do anything right. My players seem like they're in a huge funk and I can't control the pace of the game to save my life.

I've experience similar things in old Pes games online but this one seems more extreme. It's like the game says. Ok ok you're playing too well let me make u lose w bit.

I have indeed. Not sure if it's script or what but my team becomes insanely frustrating to use. Loose balls galore that bobble off shins falling perfectly for the opposition, missing 6 yard sitters, crosses are very inaccurate, keeper parries and the defenders even slow down.

the cpu decides when it wants to score is absolutely true i feel. 1-0 up and in the 80th, controlling my defence was sloppy i admit that but the low shot from just inside the box just to the right of my gk was there to be saved. it was a tame looking strike. it could easily have been saved. numerous examples of this in previous games too not just this isolated incident. frustrating...

the cpu decides when it wants to score is absolutely true i feel.
Both PES and FIFA have AI boost coding; the CPU will shift into boost mode which greatly increases game difficulty. But neither game has scripting that guarantees the CPU will score. The FIFA demo doesn't have this coding, and while it works for me (plays fantastic, fair and balanced), the majority of gamers would find these games too easy without CPU boosts.

Last edited:
Both PES and FIFA have AI boost coding; the CPU will shift into boost mode which greatly increases game difficulty. But neither game has scripting that guarantees the CPU will score. The FIFA demo doesn't have this coding, and while it works for me (plays fantastic, fair and balanced), the majority of gamers would find these games too easy without CPU boosts.

its called momentum/player emotions. Use tactics to stop the AI from building this up then exploiting spaces

There has to be a way to stop through balls online. Someone help me lol

I lose the ball and boom anywhere on the pitch and I am in trouble.

My defensive line is very far back with high compact and I have many in defence as tactic with few on attack. It just can't be stopped every time. It's literally the only way I concede online

its called momentum/player emotions. Use tactics to stop the AI from building this up then exploiting spaces
I don't need to, the game I play has no boost coding in it so it plays a PERFECT game of football, the best ever. I feel like I'm in football heaven whenever I play.

The vast difference between how the game looks and sometimes seems to play at day time compared to night and then being forced to play constant night games in the master league and random stadiums for any cup in the game really ruins it for me. On the PS3 this meant I didn’t play the master league until the very last versions of the game as they partially made night games look better towards the end, but on the PS4, this kills the game for me.

Adding the option to select the stadium, weather and time of day all game modes would save the game for me. If they don’t do this or drastically change the ratio of day to night games, I will only play exhibition games

If anyone else feels the same and you haven’t already tweeted Adam and PesOfficial then you really should as they keep saying ‘you ask we listen’.

There has to be a way to stop through balls online. Someone help me lol

I lose the ball and boom anywhere on the pitch and I am in trouble.

My defensive line is very far back with high compact and I have many in defence as tactic with few on attack. It just can't be stopped every time. It's literally the only way I concede online

We were matched in divisions a few days back. I play with advanced through ball and and manual shooting. Auto tackle off, and Auto dribble off. First game I scored in the last minute and won on that. In the 2nd game I scored the first in the 2nd half. Then you scored an own goal. Then you tried to score more own goals. And I tried to stop you! :D You didn't get to score 3 own goals.

If there wasn't a delay problem I don't know why you did that. I played with Betis, don't remember which team you played with.

The online has been jerky for the last week or 2. Sometimes some type of scrpting/momentum beats your team, and everytime tou are winning by 2 or more your team begins to feel dull, with heavy delayed response times. Its really annoying, passes going to nowhere, receiving a ball is a torment, your players give 2 or 3 steps before doing what you told them, stopping when you make a successful through ball just for you're striker to gain 4m and then slowdown so the defence catches up. Online for the first weaks have been really good but now... It's like if you win 4 or 5 games in a row the next ones you have to loose or draw no matter what.

And please can someone please tweet pesofficial or Adam, and ask them to implemente team filters? Every time I choose to play with benfica or a smaller team I only play agains bayern, real Madrid, man city and teams like that.

I would like to play with lower teams like Boca, or betis, or celta, brags etc, but do to the fact that the game online is a trough ball and pressure fest, having defenders slow and much weaker than the strikers, its just suicide. I'm not willing to get frustrated instead of having fun.

Last edited:
We were matched in divisions a few days back. I play with advanced through ball and and manual shooting. Auto tackle off, and Auto dribble off. First game I scored in the last minute and won on that. In the 2nd game I scored the first in the 2nd half. Then you scored an own goal. Then you tried to score more own goals. And I tried to stop you! :D You didn't get to score 3 own goals.

If there wasn't a delay problem I don't know why you did that. I played with Betis, don't remember which team you played with.

Lol I scored just one to show I don't care. Will never quit mate. Was that really you?

Edit:

You talking about the 13-1 drubbing I received? That was against aa team named Barca.

I use Bayer 04 Eva losing

There are also a number of gameplay tweaks added to enhance the user experience
I wish the bastards would just say what they've changed.

Entire paragraphs about new kits and 70 players who now play a bit differently, and all they'll tell us about the gameplay update is that it's "tweaked".

They've done this for the last couple of years - you boot the game, you get that supposedly helpful "news service" pop-up, and all it tells you is "some stuff has changed, but you can come up with your own theories as to what we've done - we're all still laughing about how you all think playing without any imported kits makes the game better, so without actually changing a single thing, you'll think we've totally ruined, or massively enhanced, the gameplay experience".

They breed placebos.

(Not the forum member of the same name obviously, that would be sick.)

Last edited:

Entire paragraphs about new kits and 70 players who now play a bit differently, and all they'll tell us about the gameplay update is that it's "tweaked".

They've done this for the last couple of years - you boot the game, you get that supposedly helpful "news service" pop-up, and all it tells you is "some stuff has changed, but you can come up with your own theories as to what we've done - we're all still laughing about how you all think playing without any imported kits makes the game better, so without actually changing a single thing, you'll think we've totally ruined, or massively enhanced, the gameplay experience".

They breed placebos.

(Not the forum member of the same name obviously, that would be sick.)

Good post .. in my opinion I'm not expecting great things as they'd be advertising it by now ..not sure what can be done about keepers, I doubt you can add animations in a patch, I don't think they want to add fouls as they are worried about affecting the flow of the game and AI shooting variations should be able to be addressed but we will see, it's very little different to 15 in terms of major flaws so why is this patch going to be any different ... what annoys me about fouls is if I turn on auto slide the AI on my side gives several away each game

Funny; you react exactly like I did on a Dutch forum ;)

Back
Top Bottom