PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

What's your point? I am not making these claims that you are asking I could prove.

The myth in question is kits make the game pre beta or whatever shit poeple are claiming.

There are none as blind....

I have corrected the issue anyway, have shared it with two forum members here, and everything is fine now. So let's move on.

PES 2016: material for official patches

Article's release date: 16/10/15

2e579d15c3f2.png

Last edited:
There are none as blind....

I have corrected the issue anyway, have shared it with two forum members here, and everything is fine now. So let's move on.

Hold up, hold up, hold the fuck up.

So you now say I am blind and it's resolved and move on.

Was there an actual issue with the game at all?

I think you owe a couple of apologies if there never was.

That spat ends here, sick of the bollocks in this thread.
Stop trying to outsmart each other and either get along or dont post ffs.

I dont care who started it or whats gone before,just drop it.

Has anyone conceeded a really good goal vs the AI? Like a speculative 25 yard pile driver or a thunderbolt in top corner?

The AI needs more variation when attacking.

Still enjoying it a lot but would love the AI to have a few more long distance shots.

I conceded a nice one that wasn´t outside the box though.

It was a low shot and the ball went through my keepers legs.

It looked good and defo something you would see often in real life.
Also very refreshing to that slo-mo keeper dive on low shots.
Playing on manual (passing and shooting) really seem to provide more variation on the cpu side.

I play this game offline ML only.
And even I enjoy the otehr game a lot, this one is really refreshing when I need a break of the other one.
Got fouled too by the CPU who received a yellow card then.

I played this again last night for about an hour, the game desperately needs a patch - I find I celebrate more when the AI fouls me than I do when I score

haha, I played it to death but got NO foul from CPU. Lovely, football without fouls is better as a cow playing piano...

in reference to the cpu scoring the same old goals, the last couple of matches i saw a refreshing change where the cpu scored a stunning volley from outside the box, and a gorgeous controlled shot from a tight angle from walcott.

"Thou shalt not see any fouls, lest you've played a minimum of 200 matches."

Latest addition to the Book of Numbers, honest to God :JAY:

My warning & post had nothing to do with the kit issue,only the flaming,personal type remarks and trolling.
If You people dont know who You are,perhaps I should just go ahead and ban You.

IF ANYONE ACTUALLY READ MY POST,I ASKED FOR THE NONSENSE TO STOP BEYOND IT.

So please keep on topic,and dont troll each other,no one will win.

Geez man. What's the sense in banning me when there are plenty of others sniping in my direction?

I am not trolling, just defending myself after a board member attacked me when he misinterpreted my post.

Right, click the report button then and report & quote that post,and it will be reviewed.

Dont hijack a whole thread with this.

Back
Top Bottom