PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Here's how you put an end to this imported kits debate.

Download all your kits, emblems and logos. Download the app called PNGOO or PNGYU. Compress all these PNG images into less than half the size. Now, import these into the game. No more delays in loading logos and emblems and no more sluggish animation due to imported kits. Tested successfully. Peace.

Gee. How come we never thought of it??:THINK: :)

Last edited:
my classic edition :D classic Argentina vs classic Germany
Argentina completed, Germany almost completed
anyway, let me know if you like it :SMUG:

https://youtu.be/hfjiba0lD8k

and 2 picture from this game :)

Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2016_20151014042702.jpg

Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2016_20151014035500.jpg

Looks cool mate!

Just saw the CPU actually went to the corner flag (and shield the ball) for time-wasting. 16 hours ++ and I barely scratching the surface. The game is only v1.00, expect it to getting much better in coming weeks.

Just played a couple of games of PES 2015 on full manual, game speed 0. The gameplay is great, way better than this year's crap gameplay. I didn't try manual passing and shooting last year and it turned out to be awesome. If Konami don't fix the OP shooting and retarded goalies in their patch, i'd rather go back to playing 2015 again despite of the referees being very strict and giving away loads of cards. Still better than lack of fouls though.

Can't believe some people still claim there's no difference in gameplay and animations with imported kits. If you don't have the eye for this detail, you probably also won't be noticing a lot of little animation nuances that PES 2016 has brought in.

Okay this is getting ridiculous now. You guys are not sure if you seeing improvements and checking with each other in this weird little bubble you have created. Maybe you guys need to start a thread on how kits are affecting the game in your heads.

I have seen so many little animations pre and post kits. I played for a good while without any editing as I was waiting for the pes world option file and have not noticed any changes In fact just lastnight with kits for EPL I noticed my keeper applauding a defender for stealing the ball off the opposition striker.

Does he do cart wheels in your version?

Okay this is getting ridiculous now. You guys are not sure if you seeing improvements and checking with each other in this weird little bubble you have created. Maybe you guys need to start a thread on how kits are affecting the game in your heads.

I have seen so many little animations pre and post kits. I played for a good while without any editing as I was waiting for the pes world option file and have not noticed any changes In fact just lastnight with kits for EPL I noticed my keeper applauding a defender for stealing the ball off the opposition striker.

Exactly how I feel. The denial of this obvious thing by you guys is getting ridiculous. This is unbelievable that you guys are failing to see such a simple thing. It's the blind denial and ridicule that's led further posts about this topic. Otherwise, this would have been passed like it happens every year. Yes, every year this topic had come up (because this has always been the case with PES and option files) but only now this is flaring up.

Exactly how I feel. The denial of this obvious thing by you guys is getting ridiculous. This is unbelievable that you guys are failing to see such a simple thing. It's the blind denial and ridicule that's led further posts about this topic. Otherwise, this would have been passed like it happens every year. Yes, every year this topic had come up (because this has always been the case with PES and option files) but only now this is flaring up.

No you making it flare up.

The ridicule thing is just boring. Go take a cold shower, and wake up. The game is broken. Konami offered up kit importing on the PS4 this year after leaving it out in PES 2015.

The entire PS3 series contained this bug, and somehow it has been carried over to the succeeding generation. This indicates a gaping programming flaw in the whole series that hasn't been addressed. I even recall PES 6 on the PS2 speeding up when playing with an option file. Your idiotic retaliatory comments prove you know not what the fuck you're on about. If you don't get it, move on and stop being a barrier to finding a solution.

Just played a couple of games of PES 2015 on full manual, game speed 0. The gameplay is great, way better than this year's crap gameplay. I didn't try manual passing and shooting last year and it turned out to be awesome. If Konami don't fix the OP shooting and retarded goalies in their patch, i'd rather go back to playing 2015 again despite of the referees being very strict and giving away loads of cards. Still better than lack of fouls though.

I get what youre saying. I was really fond of pes2015, but I definitely didn't give it the time it deserved as I have for pes2016. I was kind of making my transition from limited assistance to full manual, so im guessing if I was already playing full manual upon its release I would have given it more attention. I did love it though. For me pes2016 is still a superior version though.. a welcomed increase of animations and a slight improvement on response time. Pes 2015 was already quite responsive..

For me Pes2016 also slightly improved on the smoothness of things not to mention the slight improvement of ball physics - together giving pes2016 a greater sense of momentum or flow which a good football game requires. For me this is what fifa is kinda lacking (enjoyable, but just not as free flowing as pes at this time).

Btw, I thought the main gripe of pes2015 was the op shooting on manual.. everyone could smack it. Already pes2016 fixes this to a great extent (still could be fixed further but...)

By seeing the upgrade from pes15-16, im really optimistic this upcoming patch is gonna make a great game into something special.

btw, finally the cpu got a red card against me. Their keeper took me down in the box :) Get this though... ai-super-sub keeper saves a rocket going for the top corner... no goal.

Another tip (kinda): You know how when you have 3 preset formations/tactics which include 3 totally different formations. I used to get the problem when I would swap a playing player (not sub) to another position (ie. with another playing player, not sub) in one formation (eg. 1), and it'd change his position automatically on another preset formation (eg.2). Well I found out this problem only occurs if you do the swap with the D-PAD. Therefore if you want to make a position swap in one preset formation, and not have this same players' position effected automatically in another preset, use the analogue stick instead. Works perfectly. Im hopeless at explaining things, so sorry if ive confused you all. But it is a good find :)

example of the problem: I have preset 1 (main) for zenith as 442 with hulk as LW. At preset 3 (custom) for Zenith, I have a 433 formation with Hulk as the LW also. If want to swap hulk in preset 1 to go to SS (second striker), and make the positional swap with the D-PAD, his position will also automatically change in preset 3 - even though I don't want his position to change in preset 3. But if I use ANALOGUE STICK to make the positional swap in preset 1, this will not change his position in preset 3, and he will remain as the intended LW I wanted in preset 3. Hope this makes more sense.. Its great you can do this :)

Last edited:
The ridicule thing is just boring. Go take a cold shower, and wake up. The game is broken. Konami offered up kit importing on the PS4 this year after leaving it out in PES 2015.

The entire PS3 series contained this bug, and somehow it has been carried over to the succeeding generation. This indicates a gaping programming flaw in the whole series that hasn't been addressed. I even recall PES 6 on the PS2 speeding up when playing with an option file. Your idiotic retaliatory comments prove you know not what the fuck you're on about. If you don't get it, move on and stop being a barrier to finding a solution.

:LMAO: keep trying son. If someone tells me pigs can fly I don't post pictures of pigs walking to prove they're insane. Why don't you post a video of your findings.

morgan-freeman-cotton-candy.jpg

:LMAO: keep trying son. If someone tells me pigs can fly I don't post pictures of pigs walking to prove they're insane. Why don't you post a video of your findings.
There are times when I don't agree with your posts, but I salute you for this one, sir. :D

morgan-freeman-cotton-candy.jpg

You really can't see a difference for yourself? Video comparison can be done of course, if I have any time this week, but just like Adam Bhatti would drone on for years on WENB back in the day regarding early builds, video won't really do it justice.

But yeah, fine, might be an idea soon. And Morgan Freeman can fuck right off with his message there.

loving this game now after initial dislike.

Although ive never disliked this game, I have to say im liking this game more and more everyday that i play it. Playing around with the different teams and formations they have to offer is a treat. Im not a huge Napoli fan, but today spent 2 hours playing as them, with live update and default formation/tactics, and wow.. so much fun. In fact im really loving the variety that the Italian teams have to offer. Mixing between Milan, Lazio, Sampdoria, and Fiorentina.. and now Napoli..I think they are the most enjoyable to play with. Im trying to figure out the formation that suits my game best (the way I play - and im still trying to discover that). Im really enjoying the 433 that Napoli has to offer, but have also tried (with good effect) the good old 4321 aka xmas tree, and the 4141..
As minimalistic as this game is control wise it just offers so much variety..

Last edited:
Although ive never disliked this game, I have to say im liking this game more and more everyday that i play it. Playing around with the different teams and formations they have to offer is a treat. Im not a huge Napoli fan, but today spend 2 hours playing as them, with live update and default formation/tactics, and wow.. so much fun. In fact im really loving the variety that the Italian teams have to offer. Im trying to figure out the formation that suits my game best (the way I play - and im still trying to discover that). Im really enjoying the 433 that Napoli has to offer, but have also tried (with good effect) the good old 4321 aka xmas tree, and the 4141..

As minimalistic as this game is control wise it just offers so much variety..

I'm only playing exhibition matches in CL mode. Had a great game as Barca v Arsenal. Went 1 down and won 2-1.

Does anyone else feel there is a conceited effort by a small group of people who are doubling/trebling up on forums trying to convince everyone else the game is broken in a ridiculous way or just trying to fuel negativity for their own amusement? If you give a reasonable counter argument or just dont see the same thing you are automatically childishly insulted! It's baffling it really is, I've seen the same thing on WENB what a bunch of saddos...

Anyway...

Played a few more online divisions games last night with the manual filter on and got myself up to division 8 (I'm not sure I understand the point of the divisional ranking system tbh) normally on manual you come across other players who play as reasonable teams so on that basis I took a risk and played as Burnley... Only to come up against Barcelona :( I played very defensive to the point that I would never try and play it out, just hammer square for a clearance when I received the ball under pressure or after a tackle at the back, the combo of having Sam vokes up front with Andre grey as a second striker was brilliant. This is where players individual abilities really shine over their overall rating. For a big lad vokes is quite mobile but also wins a lot in aerial or physical battles and grey must be one of the fastest players in the game! Well, long story short is that I scraped a 1-0 win for Burnley over barca (online player rating was 550+ and I'm 430) with a goal straight out of the tactics book of Nigel Adkins in his Scunthorpe manager days (cheers you annoying git) planned it perfectly with a change in my fluid formation to drag the big striker out wide to win the ball and lay it off to grey in the space vacated by the defender marking him. Booyeah

Does anyone else feel there is a conceited effort by a small group of people who are doubling/trebling up on forums trying to convince everyone else the game is broken in a ridiculous way or just trying to fuel negativity for their own amusement? If you give a reasonable counter argument or just dont see the same thing you are automatically childishly insulted! It's baffling it really is, I've seen the same thing on WENB what a bunch of saddos...

Anyway...

Played a few more online divisions games last night with the manual filter on and got myself up to division 8 (I'm not sure I understand the point of the divisional ranking system tbh) normally on manual you come across other players who play as reasonable teams so on that basis I took a risk and played as Burnley... Only to come up against Barcelona :( I played very defensive to the point that I would never try and play it out, just hammer square for a clearance when I received the ball under pressure or after a tackle at the back, the combo of having Sam vokes up front with Andre grey as a second striker was brilliant. This is where players individual abilities really shine over their overall rating. For a big lad vokes is quite mobile but also wins a lot in aerial or physical battles and grey must be one of the fastest players in the game! Well, long story short is that I scraped a 1-0 win for Burnley over barca (online player rating was 550+ and I'm 430) with a goal straight out of the tactics book of Nigel Adkins in his Scunthorpe manager days (cheers you annoying git) planned it perfectly with a change in my fluid formation to drag the big striker out wide to win the ball and lay it off to grey in the space vacated by the defender marking him. Booyeah

Nope, the childish insults come from the opposing views generally, I lashed out once I think, because of all the shit that I receive for my own view.

You were guilty of it yourself there by referring to us as 'saddos'. Hypocritical? Oh yes.

What I am saying is, if my thoughts are correct that there is a group of people that are deliberately fuelling negativity for their own amusement, then they are saddos. Are you admitting to that then? You appear to have identified with them by responding with such disdain and referring to yourself as 'us' if this is not the case then you don't have anything to worry about regarding being called a saddo

What I am saying is, if my thoughts are correct that there is a group of people that are deliberately fuelling negativity for their own amusement, then they are saddos. Are you admitting to that then? You appear to have identified with them by responding with such disdain and referring to yourself as 'us' if this is not the case then you don't have anything to worry about regarding being called a saddo

If I didn't feel strongly about PES, which I do, then I simply wouldn't waste my time trying to put my views across here or elsewhere. Life is too hectic for me otherwise, but I like to indulge myself in the game and all the associated stuff like reading people's views on the game, and sharing my own.

I'm going to go down the cliché route here, but allow me: Like many on here, I've been playing this series since about 1997 on the PS1, and it brought me and my mates and family members endless joy through school and college years, leading into various stages of life.

So to me, I'm not posting shit about the game to be a dick, I'm calling it how I see it. Some agree, some don't. I'll take more of a back seat from now on here, as it's not really benefitting me to have to defend what I see as an obvious flaw in the PES series.

If I didn't feel strongly about PES, which I do, then I simply wouldn't waste my time trying to put my views across here or elsewhere. Life is too hectic for me otherwise, but I like to indulge myself in the game and all the associated stuff like reading people's views on the game, and sharing my own.

I'm going to go down the cliché route here, but allow me: Like many on here, I've been playing this series since about 1997 on the PS1, and it brought me and my mates and family members endless joy through school and college years, leading into various stages of life.

So to me, I'm not posting shit about the game to be a dick, I'm calling it how I see it. Some agree, some don't. I'll take more of a back seat from now on here, as it's not really benefitting me to have to defend what I see as an obvious flaw in the PES series.

You did it again, ninjabreakz, fray bentos or whatever...

I get what youre saying. I was really fond of pes2015, but I definitely didn't give it the time it deserved as I have for pes2016. I was kind of making my transition from limited assistance to full manual, so im guessing if I was already playing full manual upon its release I would have given it more attention. I did love it though. For me pes2016 is still a superior version though.. a welcomed increase of animations and a slight improvement on response time. Pes 2015 was already quite responsive..

For me Pes2016 also slightly improved on the smoothness of things not to mention the slight improvement of ball physics - together giving pes2016 a greater sense of momentum or flow which a good football game requires. For me this is what fifa is kinda lacking (enjoyable, but just not as free flowing as pes at this time).

Btw, I thought the main gripe of pes2015 was the op shooting on manual.. everyone could smack it. Already pes2016 fixes this to a great extent (still could be fixed further but...)

By seeing the upgrade from pes15-16, im really optimistic this upcoming patch is gonna make a great game into something special.

Yeah hope they do, cause this game has lots of potential to become the ultimate football sim game.. still early days though, fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom