PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Not sure what is going on here,but get on topic,stay on topic and stop the smart arsed snide jibes.Just let it go.

Otherwise this thread is useless.

my classic edition :D classic Argentina vs classic Germany
Argentina completed, Germany almost completed
anyway, let me know if you like it :SMUG:

https://youtu.be/hfjiba0lD8k

and 2 picture from this game :)

Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2016_20151014042702.jpg

Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2016_20151014035500.jpg

looks very cool! How can I get classic Italy? I'd love the 1990 and 1994 teams

I'm only playing exhibition matches in CL mode. Had a great game as Barca v Arsenal. Went 1 down and won 2-1.

Exhibition games are the way to go man. I play a lot of them. I even used exhibitions at one point to play simple mode games like cup ( i.e Start a new cup ans play the actual games in exhibitions) Turn off all the arrows and condition shit and play the game in its most basic form. Game is great and glad you start to like it. Now I am playing with the broadcast camera I am enjoying even more

Jeepers this is so wrong.

The game should be released in this state not hope to be fixed. Sad what has become of gaming these days.

I know. Its ridiculous we have essentially brought a game which is about 80/85% done but since myclub is ready it was released early to beat FIFA in sales.

I know. Its ridiculous we have essentially brought a game which is about 80/85% done but since myclub is ready it was released early to beat FIFA in sales.

So frustrating, I got the game on release and hardly touched it because the transfers are not done, plus things like Man Utd not being in champions league. All I wanted was to play master league. Sadly all companies do it now, they release a game not fully complete and then fix it with updates.

Has anyone conceeded a really good goal vs the AI? Like a speculative 25 yard pile driver or a thunderbolt in top corner?

The AI needs more variation when attacking.

Still enjoying it a lot but would love the AI to have a few more long distance shots.

Has anyone conceeded a really good goal vs the AI? Like a speculative 25 yard pile driver or a thunderbolt in top corner?

Still enjoying it a lot but would love the AI to have a few more long distance shots.
its obvious the ai plays by percentages of success. even fifa's ai doesnt take long shots.

Not fucking 1. Headers yes volleys yes but not outside the box.

its obvious the ai plays by percentages of success. even fifa's ai doesnt take long shots.

define long? I hav conceded a couple from outside of the area maybe not 40-45 yards but certainly from 20-25 and seen a number skied from the same distance

Nope. Not even a header. Always the same thing instead: ball is passed or falls down into goal mouth vicinity, or winger runs down the sideline, then turns inside and passes it to the spot, then they do the one-two thing or a quick 180, then bottom corner.

Defending this has little to do with skill. It's a matter of sheer luck. What's important is, that my defenders leave a giant hole in the middle and stand around dumbstruck and the selection icon jumps erratically so that I can't, by any chance, select the best positioned player. That would be unfair, after all, if the COM wants to score.

It got a little better after my ML default players progressed to some more decent numbers and after I set the defensive formation to be as compact as possible. Still, 9 out of 10 goals I concede are like this. The rest are free-kicks the COM gets granted in injury-time. I could bet my earnings on it that an injury-time freekick with me being up by one lands in my goal – most of the time my keeper punches it into the net for added insult. It's just Konami's idea of 'fun' :BOP:

But I did manage to block a penalty yesterday. Yihaaa. Who said the keepers were shit?

Yeah. ive seen the AI score a lot of headers and the usual low shots but nothing special yet sadly.

Ibra score a wonderful acrobatic backheel (CPU) against me. Wonderful wonderful wonderful... I think I even saved it.

Again, its weird, you where right about not seeing enough different goals

then this happened in a game after De Jong scored a free kick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkk9zMYllw

I think his year the player's automatically do these trick animations when they are in certain positions, I've experienced when a cross goes behind the attended player they automatically try to reach the ball with a flick or even scorpian kick simply by pressing the shoot button. Is this the case? or was I just lucky and not realizing that i pressed a certain button?

:LMAO: keep trying son. If someone tells me pigs can fly I don't post pictures of pigs walking to prove they're insane. Why don't you post a video of your findings.

Can you PROVE that passing assist has changed from 2015 to 2016? Can you PROVE that players are not as heavy as they used on earlier PES? Or you think these are also myths?

I think his year the player's automatically do these trick animations when they are in certain positions, I've experienced when a cross goes behind the attended player they automatically try to reach the ball with a flick or even scorpian kick simply by pressing the shoot button. Is this the case? or was I just lucky and not realizing that i pressed a certain button?

stat/skill based, so automatically. some ...many players will never do such moves

Kits do not effect the game. Stop this nonsense.

Simply will not be able to convince some people. There are people on other FIFA forums convinced that sliders are affecting gameplay even when they are set to default. Sports games have a way of messing with peoples heads, lol.

Last edited:

Hopefully next year, they introduce a similar thing to fifa's finesse shot, where holding L2 (I think) makes your player purposely try an acrobatic style shot.. usually leads to an error which is cool unless of course you time it right.. So im hoping these kind of scorpion shots should no longer be automatic. Now that pes16 is a good base, they can hopefully add these kind of things to keep enhancing the gameplay. Adding miss timed errors, including more variation of error shooting is definitely more important than any type of manual acrobatic shooting... this kind of thing should be a priority next year, provided fouls and keepers will be fixed in this years upcoming patches...fingers tightly crossed :P

Can you PROVE that passing assist has changed from 2015 to 2016? Can you PROVE that players are not as heavy as they used on earlier PES? Or you think these are also myths?

What's your point? I am not making these claims that you are asking I could prove.

The myth in question is kits make the game pre beta or whatever shit poeple are claiming.

I don't think anyone was making those 'claims'.

What I'd be interested is to see your proof (and not just a verbal opinion) that the imported kids, in fact, effect the gameplay negatively.

Back
Top Bottom