PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Yep ML just in a month. It's ridiculous but its what we got.

Remember that in order to play exibithion matches with updated rosters you need to press r3 in ps4.

5af3e8f47508cb0fdec4c2f65a7c3c67.jpg

Just added this.

1472dc1821f57b78956777c97fc51e10.jpg

Smart

looks like they slowed down the pace for online play a bit.... anyone else notice this or am i going crazy?
Depends on a lot of factors for me, my first few MyClub games were quite slow but they're all mega-fast now. I think it depends on connection quality and a few other variables...

I got the same feeling that the online mode got a little bit slower, better.
No idea if its true. Maybe it feels like that couse I didnt play a week.
But the connection was good today. Well, usualy I never get problems with the connection lol

For those who are not very happy with this game, I made a thread for you

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=75768

Meh

I don't like the whole idea tbh and glad it's closed down

Being one of the fantastic 4 heck I may just be Mr Fantastic I prefer if people didn't have to go elsewhere to complain about PES . This was never what Evo Web was about. I get Gerds point though people can a make a point and people can just go on an on about the same thing.

It's a bit like playing online PES you going to meet that nasty ridiculous player online.

Proxi made an excellent point - the music and sound in general in PES 2016 is atrocious. I wonder if we will ever get a finished well rounded off project on release day from Konami ever again. They always seem to be chasing things trying to get one over EA and with smaller numbers and budget I doubt it is possible. They have the reviewers on their side this year it would be interesting to see how they build on this next October.

Meh

I don't like the whole idea tbh and glad it's closed down

Being one of the fantastic 4 heck I may just be Mr Fantastic I prefer if people didn't have to go elsewhere to complain about PES . This was never what Evo Web was about. I get Gerds point though people can a make a point and people can just go on an on about the same thing.

It's a bit like playing online PES you going to meet that nasty ridiculous player online.

Proxi made an excellent point - the music and sound in general in PES 2016 is atrocious. I wonder if we will ever get a finished well rounded off project on release day from Konami ever again. They always seem to be chasing things trying to get one over EA and with smaller numbers and budget I doubt it is possible. They have the reviewers on their side this year it would be interesting to see how they build on this next October.

and some people come here constatly praising the game and some people come here moaning about praising or hating...its an endless circle, we should tolerate everyone who meets the forum criterias tho, no need to send anyone anywhere. mods sort it out

God, I miss the assisted level 1 from previous PES.

Even level 1 is ridiculously assisted which makes player individuality (when it comes to passing) almost non existing. Did I hear "Play manual"? Yes, I do that but that doesn't make good passers stand out the way I want them to do.

God, I miss the assisted level 1 from previous PES.

Even level 1 is ridiculously assisted which makes player individuality (when it comes to passing) almost non existing. Did I hear "Play manual"? Yes, I do that but that doesn't make good passers stand out the way I want them to do.

Disagree. Kinda.

Good passers do stand out as they are quicker in the pass - not so much speed the ball moves (there is a wee bit of that) but certainly in them releasing the ball and passing variety.

It isn't ideal having to go manual, but while things remain as the are I am sticking with it. Additional plus is my matches are finishing with realistic splits in possesdion stats (just played a match as Napoli against Villareal and they had 64% of the ball over the 90) but more encouraging is the accuracy; 73% for me with com around 80%.

Of course, I am rubbish in the main at manual pasding but it is proving excellent fun like this with matches decided by the odd goal... on Top Player.

In other news I boosted keeper stats for a few teams so as overall ratings sit around the high 80's. Boosted big teams keeps a bit more on top of that. Early days but I swear the COM is shooting with more variety; like it knows the keepers are a bit more handy. Of course they still go low and to the corner when on, but no longer a guaranteed goal. I tweeted officisl pes about just boosting either keeper stats in the update, or patching it.

The values I changed are as follows:

Defence Prowess

Explodive Power

Goalkeeping (natch)

Jump

Reflex (absolutely key this is in 90's - go 95+ for your Bufgons and alike)

Range (even more important - this stat dictates how commanding the kerper is and where he can get to in regards to shot placement. ABSOLUTELY KEY)

give it whirl, along with manual passing. Not an ideal dolution but does work and like I say, I think the AI adapts its play/shooting accordingly. Couldn't say it would be the same for all, but feels that way for me.

hey guys, whats the go without the mic working for online. Just played lami with full manual .. 3 games that were very different.. awesome actually.. better response than expected.. not quite like offline..but wow.. good enough..very enjoyable ;)
Just gotta get that mic working.. would make things so much easier with communication

See? I don't always make netflix excuses ;)

Loved the games mate thanks for them.

Looking forward for more later, if the wife isn't on netflix :P

Been up all night here and into the morning with this :D

I think I might have just played against the best realisation of Barcelona I have encountered since back in the day. Alright, so I tweaked by assigning some abilities and like, but key was just taking players like Iniesta and pushing passing into the gods. There is some very conservative ratings for players in areas in which they are masters in real life. One thing I did fo with Barca was give more players one touch skill.

My fear was in doing this it would speed the game up, but it didn't they knocked about patiently and tore my Nice side apart 5-1. Messi with a hattrick. This was with a keeper who I boosted considerably and was still making amazing saves, but Barca just played with such poise that the goals they did score didn't feel cheap.

That was briliant :-D

What are Konami doing all year if we have to go in and edit every player and team? It's like buying call of duty and editing soldiers to shoot their guns more and throw more grenades.

yeah thanks for the games, manual is just amazing. Not sure if its the new live updates (now you have correct teams with correct formations) but each game played so different.. the variations between serie a for example vs and international were fantastic.. really felt it. Keepers were pretty good, but you may have noticed I controlled my keeper at key points..and sometimes during corners :} just to test it out.. bit of a risk :)
Also, did you notice I do a lot of early crosses into the box..the low whipping type, using L1.. very dangerous. I think I haven't quite developed my style of play yet..but itll come.. id like to work more on some cool tika taka down the middle ..and play more direct in future. Manual makes this a bit tougher to master..rightly so...

Oh yeah, regarding how you set things to manual at the online screen,... well don't think you can.. it basically picks up your last setting. So if you play manual in exhibition/ml etc..and leave it as this setting, when you play online it picks this up. Sucks when its not already set..and you have to go out of online, and to ans exhibition startup.. fix the controls, then back to online. But im always on manual (guessing you are too) so it wont matter.

Anyways, look forward to playing you again soon.. you have a good connection :) it was a good time of the day aswell..morning aussie time...

.. and don't worry.. ive made the Netflix excuse many times..fiancé loves it... me not!!!

hey guys, whats the go without the mic working for online. Just played lami with full manual .. 3 games that were very different.. awesome actually.. better response than expected.. not quite like offline..but wow.. good enough..very enjoyable ;)
Just gotta get that mic working.. would make things so much easier with communication

just played some division games(mostly to see if they implemented any sneaky gameplay changes via online) aswell last nite. and the general connection is much much better, its just like Myclub had last year. now every online mode is equal YET its still unplayable since PES is a game of some long animations and when u want to make a quick turn or defend very well quickly and your player stuck in two but at least one animation it results mostly a ball loss but at least an awkward moment...and in this case a LOT of that. (talking about a half a sec delay but still bothering compared to the offline modes)

havent had patiente to lobbies tho, hows it going there? always the host hosts the online game like in old days?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom