PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Nop, its not sharing OP. It's sharing an account with all the edit done. Because option files are linked to user accounts, they created a general account with the site name and share their option file, but in order for you to play you will need to create a user and login with that account and then import the option file.

There are so many things you need to consider.

What is your manager like? Does he use wide aggressive defense with a high defensive line?

Try picking players with better manager affinity so that your team spirit is higher it's absolutely key.

Offline try to play the competitions and play the COM offline also try sim divisions with your players if they are still too weak and most of all DO NOT USE YOUR GOLD COINS

Look at achievement goals and unlock them then buy yourself a good manager as even locked managers can be bought with the gold coins.

Thanks for the tips. These will be very useful.

But how can I know that certain players better fit to what manager wants than others ?

My managers mentality is to play on defence, defence line is way behind midfield and theres no much compactiness in defendce. There are two defenders, LD and RD, two midfield defenders.

Last edited:
Nop, its not sharing OP. It's sharing an account with all the edit done. Because option files are linked to user accounts, they created a general account with the site name and share their option file, but in order for you to play you will need to create a user and login with that account and then import the option file.

Hey, whatever works.

Hello Guys!

Can you help me out here:
How do you apply this:

I've decided to do premier league and competition logos at least from Glen's file, but I'm straggling with the below base design. Where do I get this 61,61,61..

If I choose base design 1, I cannot choose 61,61,61, only colors.

Is there a tutorial somewhere in detail?

Many thanks in advance.

ARSENAL

HOME

SHIRT

BASE DESIGN 1 (61/61/61)
DESIGN 1 - 70 ( 48/1/1 )

SHORTS

BASE COLOUR (61/61/61)

SOCKS

BASE COLOUR (61/61/61)

NAME TYPE 1 ARCH 3 (WHITE)
NUMBER TYPE 1 (WHITE)
SHORTS NUMBER (48/1/1)

Make sure you save your work on a USB stick cos once konami send their update come 29th will wipe out all your hard work.

Last edited:
Go to the colours right at the bottom and press triangle 61 61 61 is white and don't import the image until you have done the colors first

Thanks! I will give it a go tomorrow.
I'm really is in a love hate relationship with the game :)

I think a lot of things could be updated till end of October.
Let's see what our brand new Global Product and Brand Manager has in store for us :D

Hey, whatever works.

The problem is that everyone have to know the account password so anyone who's smart ass enough could change it, therefore everyone will lose access.

But yes it works,its only just create an evo-web account, edit everything and share

Make sure you save your work on a USB stick cos once konami send their date come 39th will eipe out all your hard work.

Konami really are all powerful and evil after all if they have changed the global calendar so as October consists of 39 days.

i have a problem whit bhatti and konami, maybe the evoweb community help me: the italian serie b in pes 2016 have two team relegated in third division for fixed match (catedoluna/catania - ab white red/teramo, replace by ascoli and brescia) and one its fake because the replace sentence of federation is exit late (ganzoraccio-entella chiavari)

i try to tweet at bhatti and konami the 29oct update have the new official teams of serie b, but nothing respond :(

please, try to tweet this at bhatti, asim etc, the italian community need a response

sorry 4 bad english.

i have a problem whit bhatti and konami, maybe the evoweb community help me: the italian serie b in pes 2016 have two team relegated in third division for fixed match (catedoluna/catania - ab white red/teramo, replace by ascoli and brescia) and one its fake because the replace sentence of federation is exit late (ganzoraccio-entella chiavari)

i try to tweet at bhatti and konami the 29oct update have the new official teams of serie b, but nothing respond :(

please, try to tweet this at bhatti, asim etc, the italian community need a response

sorry 4 bad english.

What happened with Serie B last/this year was crazy to be honest, confusing! lol

I hope Konami will correct Serie B in a future update...

wait, so on the 29th everything will reset? :CURSE:

from what i remember, whenever i fixed team names and your tactics for PES 15, everytime konami did an update it reset everything back to default, just a precaution whoever edits the game, i dont trust konami.

Last edited:
Scored an interesting goal on the demo last night. Took a shot from outside the box with a bit of power behind it. The keeper tried taking the sting out of the shot with his palms but it must have caught him off balance cause he fell backwards and Benzema swooped with a diving header into the roof of the net before the keeper could get back up.

How cant I hate this game with all my anger ?

I improved the team spirit from 54 to 61 after playing some COM and competition games.

The difference was huge when I faced an opponent that had teamspirit level that I had before, But guess what, I didint win, but not because of me.

Every FUCKING single action on the (crossing passing, stop sprinting with the ball, shooting, switching players) was taking half a second to be executed. Everything that I did, my players were taking one more fucking step before responding to my command.

I was about to throw my controller on the floor! Fuck this game!

I can see the potential of online being fun at times (when the lag doesnt mess up everything), but I wont play as I'm not willing myself to have such frustrating and stressful experience again. An easy win match turned into a match that I was praying to end as soon as I got the equalizing goal, but everything was out of control, so irritating.

Last edited:
I've never known a game to cheat so much, no fails, all low shots go in, players ALWAYS out run my players, rebounds always go to them, deflected goals galore, super slow keepers NEVER save low shots, players just run through mine without a nudge of getting the ball, all this on just ameture /regular settings, it's crazy how much disadvantage you get, the amount of on goals I have to suddenly wait for computer to nick the ball of me to stop shooting, never ever ever have I played such a one sided game

Unfortunately I am seeing this as well. I can deal with a lot of crap from these games except the scripting. I can have a great match and score a goal, only to have my team turn into zombies, AI now sprint faster, on thru passes my guys have 1 second of the animation when they just stop.... then obviously the AI does a thru pass in which my defense just lets them waltz in or their player will become messi and just do the jump-skip animation 1000 times until a low shot is scored.... I wish this damn scripting would finally die

If I had to rate thi based only on the online experience, Id give it a 0.1 out of 10

This is, without a doubt, the shitiest arcade game ever. This personal score its not because I played like 25, draw like 5 matchs and lost all the rest(yep, l didnt win single match, wich was not case with pes 2015, a game that I could win 5'games straight and not being beaten for 7-8 games straight), its because the game was indeed developed to be just that, the shitiest arcade game ever.

What sums up everything is that PES 2016 is a game that theres zero risks and/or erros involved inthree fundamental aspects: shooting, passing and defending.

And for me the worst of them all has always been defending,'and in pes 2016 they surely reached a new level of being noobfriendly. Theres no risk whatsoever for being too insanely agressive, sometimes there are 3 players on the same ball and no foul, theres no time to controll and dribble. For players who like a more realistic, patient game, playing a more passinng realistic game is suicide, you cant if the match is as fast as the one I had.

I dont know how anyone who really like a more sim game can enjoy a game like this online. I know I could win some matchs with ease if I started to play like everyone does online (theres almost zero variation, everyone plays the same way, rape/pressure you agressively as if it was a rugby game and abuse first time passes). But I wouldnt find any enjoyement doing this, I refuse to play like everyone does for the sake of win.

Its all my fault for not realising this is a game built with arcade lover/exploiters in mind and still returnijg to give another try. Its my own fault trying to play like a sim a game that isas arcade as it could ever be, in wich theres no patience,'errors and risks involved.

But las for offline experience, despite the clear big issues like bad refs (lack of fouls) and lack of shooting variation from the CPU, the game indeed deserves a good score for its great gameplay. Played as Chelsea in CL against ATL MADRID, manual shooting and passing, -1 speed, superstar. Great, great match. I wont touch the shitty arcade fest thats online.

Last edited:
i tried to mess up a bit with the stats and the result was i couldn't notice much difference.

passing and crossing seems to be pretty much the same.

I really don't feel much individuality in this pes tbh. Gameplay wise it is my biggest issues, i can forget about shitty refs and some bad keepers here and there, but i always expect pes to shine in the player individuality.

On line my experience was as bad as the other users, it seemed pointless really.

from what i remember, whenever i fixed team names and your tactics for PES 15, everytime konami did an update it reset everything back to default, just a precaution whoever edits the game, i dont trust konami.

I have the Xbox-version: How do I save my edits ( only teamnames and kits ) to an USB-stick?
And do I need to, or is the data I edit save for overwriting from Konami?

Last edited:
If I had to rate thi based only on the online experience, Id give it a 0.1 out of 10

This is, without a doubt, the shitiest arcade game ever. This personal score its not because I played like 25, draw like 5 matchs and lost all the rest(yep, l didnt win single match, wich was not case with pes 2015, a game that I could win 5'games straight and not being beaten for 7-8 games straight), its because the game was indeed developed to be just that, the shitiest arcade game ever.

What sums up everything is that PES 2016 is a game that theres zero risks and/or erros involved inthree fundamental aspects: shooting, passing and defending.

And for me the worst of them all has always been defending,'and in pes 2016 they surely reached a new level of being noobfriendly. Theres no risk whatsoever for being too insanely agressive, sometimes there are 3 players on the same ball and no foul, theres no time to controll and dribble. For players who like a more realistic, patient game, playing a more passinng realistic game is suicide, you cant if the match is as fast as the one I had.

I dont know how anyone who really like a more sim game can enjoy a game like this online. I know I could win some matchs with ease if I started to play like everyone does online (theres almost zero variation, everyone plays the same way, rape/pressure you agressively as if it was a rugby game and abuse first time passes). But I wouldnt find any enjoyement doing this, I refuse to play like everyone does for the sake of win.

Its all my fault for not realising this is a game built with arcade lover/exploiters in mind and still returnijg to give another try. Its my own fault trying to play like a sim a game that isas arcade as it could ever be, in wich theres no patience,'errors and risks involved.

But las for offline experience, despite the clear big issues like bad refs (lack of fouls) and lack of shooting variation from the CPU, the game indeed deserves a good score for its great gameplay. Played as Chelsea in CL against ATL MADRID, manual shooting and passing, -1 speed, superstar. Great, great match. I wont touch the shitty arcade fest thats online.

I feel u dude, worst experience ever. I switched to manual passing/shooting and set it to "similar settings" for online divisions and I'm having a great time online now. It's like night and day when comparing to Pass level 1 with all its assistance. Try it!

I have the Xbox-version: How do I save my edits ( only teamnames and kits ) to an USB-stick?

Bur this usually doesn't effect edited kits, emblems etc right?

Full manual might be an option to play an on line game based on your own skills, but it does basically bring footie games back to the arcade machines of 1980 since there is no player individuality.

I loved pes5 on line because you had to knew the strenght and weakness of each players in your team and adapt your style to that.

I see little fun in having 22 clones for passing shooting and crossing because the only real difference becomes speed at the end of the day.

Full manual might be an option to play an on line game based on your own skills, but it does basically bring footie games back to the arcade machines of 1980 since there is no player individuality.

I loved pes5 on line because you had to knew the strenght and weakness of each players in your team and adapt your style to that.

I see little fun in having 22 clones for passing shooting and crossing because the only real difference becomes speed at the end of the day.

Well, atm it's the same thing with pass level 1 online, everbody is Pirlo where the ball goes on a string until it ends up in the back of the net. No individuality at all.

Not sure with Xbox, but if u locate your edit file, there should be an option to save it on a storage device

I think this is not true... playing manual makes the game arcadey? Do you play with manual and tried it yourself? Playing manual test your skills to a large extent, beside the fact that players stats still plays a role in it. I play only full manual and I can assure you that you'd still feel individuality in passing, crossing , and shooting. The only thing manual does is to give you more input on where the the pass or shoot go as opposed to letting the CPU decides for you. I really still don't understand why we insist it's either stats based assisted or plain manual. Both are stats based to some extent

I think this is not true... playing manual makes the game arcadey? Do you play with manual and tried it yourself? Playing manual test your skills to a large extent, beside the fact that players stats still plays a role in it. I play only full manual and I can assure you that you'd still feel individuality in passing, crossing , and shooting. The only thing manual does is to give you more input on where the the pass or shoot go as opposed to letting the CPU decides for you. I really still don't understand why we insist it's either stats based assisted or plain manual. Both are stats based to some extent

Isn't there also a difference between zero assist on PES and manual. For true full manual you have to press the override button.

Back
Top Bottom