PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

im not even sure tweaking gk stats helps much with the low shot problem i tried all 99 stats on neuer tried adjusting his height and arm length too but man but nothing fixes the fact that if you go 1 on 1 an just gently tap the shoot button and aim in the low corners it rolls in and the gk does not save it not even once in 20 shots its a goal everytime try it yourself

not only that but the AI on superstar score almost everytime into bottom corners its like they are exploiting their own bug? if they can fix these 2 issues then a damn good game will become a great game imo not even sure anyone has made adam aware of this for offline Gk and offline AI

exactly!

Can't somebody make Konami aware of this? Somebody whose voice will be heard with higher probability, than mine.

Konami now working on online keepers, but they are bad offline as well.

How on earth they overlooked it since PES 2014, but I think in Pes 2016 they are the worst in the box (stay on line, dive late, etc).

I haven't had any problems with keepers bar one - it was online Oblak for my At Madrid dropped down and seemed to catch the ball but it somehow bobbled under him and he smacked it in. Other than that no issues.

Then again I have the special fanboy edition with no faults other than my own :COAT:

I haven't had any problems with keepers bar one - it was online Oblak for my At Madrid dropped down and seemed to catch the ball but it somehow bobbled under him and he smacked it in. Other than that no issues.

Then again I have the special fanboy edition with no faults other than my own :COAT:

There's a "special" fanboy edition?

FFFFFFFUUUUU.....

I.only got the regular fanboy edition :mad:

Lol classic!

I like that live broadcast camera angle but not when it changes to a zoomed in angle. Tried replicating it with a custom setting instead and came up with zoom 7, height 1, angle 10. Try it out and let me know what you think.
Played with level 1 passing and advanced shooting and had some of the best games. And some incredible goalkeeping too.
If they could fix the animations for placed shots, make the ball heavier and increase the first touch error; then this game would go up another level.

Here is an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiqlI6ebfYc

Keeper should came out and close down angles. Superstar difficulty.
It wasn't a joy to score..

I will record you some about the other problem, slow mo diving to low weak shots inside the box..

I want also your flawless fanboy version lol :D

Playing ML, had an even amount of day/night games and not had more than 2 home or away games in a row.

Maybe its team or league specific?

Here is an example:

I will record you some about the other problem, slow mo diving to low weak shots inside the box..

I never see the point in recording flaws personally we all know the exist in both FIFA and PES. This one is a bit crap and I hope it gets addressed but seriously why waste your time posting it here. If it bothers you that much sell the game. I just don't get it.

Here is an example:

Yeah mate that pathetic he just stood there. I actually play more in top player as I Always hated superstar with the bad scripting and inch perfect passing and tackling.

It would be cool if you could Re enact that situation and see if the keepers all react that badly.

I never see the point in recording flaws personally we all know the exist in both FIFA and PES. This one is a bit crap and I hope it gets addressed but seriously why waste your time posting it here. If it bothers you that much sell the game. I just don't get it.

Yeah it bothers me that much that I post it, along playing it and doing sever different things.

Why I do is, because the game otherwise, albeit bare-bone, could be great and it spoils my fun of scoring.

These keeper behavoiur was on PES 5/6 on beginner and amateur level.

I bought the digital version this year so I cannot sell it :D

Just lost spanish supercup.

first game at home 1:1
Second game finished 2:2

I was happy that I won (the opponent even grabbed the ball at the late equalizer to try to score the 3rd goal)

You know what, it went on for extra time :)

Unbelievable, any place you touch this game you find a mistakes, mistakes, mistakes..

Got the game today for PS4 but 2nd hand £25 I wouldn't buy new. If there is Could someone please recommend a Kits patch for PS4 looked at Pes galaxy but you have to install some crap on your computer called megasync not sure about that.
Im more into international teams kits, would be grateful for help .Going to try to play in manual settings.

Last edited:
Hi all, iv been messing around with tactics a lot of lately cos iv been turned off with the fact u can run with some players from one end to the pitch to the other, konami have been disgraceful not setting up this game properly, now iv come to a point where I have set this game up tactically where the game is intense in the midfield and I struggled to get a shot on goal but in a really good way, if your keen give these settings a go, I promise you, you won t be disappointed and will take your pro evo experience to another level, here's what you do if you can be bothered.
Pick a side your going to play against, go into edit mode, into the AI teams tactics and edit the tactics "when not in possession" and set it up like this

Defensive style =Frontline pressure
containment =Middle
pressure = Aggressive
Defensive line = 6 blue bars
Compactness = 6 blue bars
Numbers on defense = many

After you do that make sure their central midfielders are destroyers which enables tackling and make sure you enable track back to all midfielders and defense, which enables pressure. Whoever deicdes to give it a go let us know what your experience was like. There is an amazing game here guys just that konami have been bloody lazy setting this up properly, unfortunately that's standard for them.

Also I play on manual passing, superstar.

Last edited:
Gameplay offline very very very good
Gameplay online very very very baaad
Slow
Camra online very very bad ect.
Gks hahahahahah very bad ect.

One month to complete the trash they made.
Add a beautifull exclusive boring cup to us.
And a few teams for UEFA Cups as excusse to hide the shame.

Fantastic!

Hi all, iv been messing around with tactics a lot of lately cos iv been turned off with the fact u can run with some players from one end to the pitch to the other, konami have been disgraceful not setting up this game properly, now iv come to a point where I have set this game up tactically where the game is intense in the midfield and I struggled to get a shot on goal but in a really good way, if your keen give these settings a go, I promise you, you won t be disappointed and will take your pro evo experience to another level, here's what you do if you can be bothered.
Pick a side your going to play against, go into edit mode, into the AI teams tactics and edit the tactics "when not in possession" and set it up like this

containment =Middle
pressure = Aggressive

After you do that make sure their central midfielders are destroyers which enables tackling and make sure you enable track back to all midfielders and defense, which enables pressure. Whoever deicdes to give it a go let us know what your experience was like. There is an amazing game here guys just that konami have been bloody lazy setting this up properly, unfortunately that's standard for them.

Will give it a go.It's the main problem for me,stopping it from being a great game.Can you still dribble through to the penalty box with these settings?

It's not easy but it's possible, cause you don't want to be impossible either.

Sure.It's ok to happen every now and again,but it seems on current settings,once you beat the first opponent every other player seems to just run alongside you until you get to the 6 yard box!!Just to add i play full manual on Superstar and i also have Track back,Man Marking and Destroyer skill cards set to every team in the Championship.I'll try the tactics you've suggested definitely.Keep the tips coming.

Sure.It's ok to happen every now and again,but it seems on current settings,once you beat the first opponent every other player seems to just run alongside you until you get to the 6 yard box!!Just to add i play full manual on Superstar and i also have Track back,Man Marking and Destroyer skill cards set to every team in the Championship.I'll try the tactics you've suggested definitely.Keep the tips coming.

With those tactics iv struggled to dribble easily into the 6 yard box, let alone have a shot on goal, let us know how u go.

Agreed. Best football game ever!

The only thing it was fantastic is fifa every single year licenced 300 Teams and National Teams, and Konami just only licenced the exclusive one's... i mean only the kits and just forget those transfers. EA Sports is really concentrated on the updates and hard we found something wrong. The first error was in FIFA 06 when a team from the 3rd Division on England the logo kit was traded by the West Ham United. It was a several updated and we reciece apology from the staff. I just don´t wanna forget Seabass tell sorry about the wrong kit of Ireland on PES 2013, it was so memorable as well. :)

im not even sure tweaking gk stats helps much with the low shot problem i tried all 99 stats on neuer tried adjusting his height and arm length too but man but nothing fixes the fact that if you go 1 on 1 an just gently tap the shoot button and aim in the low corners it rolls in and the gk does not save it not even once in 20 shots its a goal everytime try it yourself

I've done the same last night. Put all the relevant GK stats to 99 plus defensive prowess and ball winning and not much difference regarding low shots. They did react a lot better for everything else. It's just these low shots they're slow to react to. Watch the replays and you'll notice how keepers will still be looking at the ball without any movement that tells you they're aware the ball is coming their way and getting ready for a jump, until it's too close to them which by that time it's too late to react and a guaranteed goal. They should be aware of the ball around half way.

There are 280 by default, including well-known trickster and all-round con artist extraordinaire Younes Kaboul.
http://www.pesmaster.com/pes-2016/search/?myclub=yes&malicia=2&sort=ovr&sort_order=desc

:LOL:

containment =Middle
pressure = Aggressive

Also I play on manual passing, superstar.

Good stuff - ill give that a go for sure. Havent messed with settings at all and like you play full manual and just started superstar again (was doing topplayer, but love the challenge of superstar, which im usually either losing 1-2 or drawing, still rarely winning). Ill see how different it plays and get back to you. I was also considering doing the keeper reflex edit (upping to 100 on keep you play against aswell as the team youre playing for).. have you tried that??

Good stuff - ill give that a go for sure. Havent messed with settings at all and like you play full manual and just started superstar again (was doing topplayer, but love the challenge of superstar, which im usually either losing 1-2 or drawing, still rarely winning). Ill see how different it plays and get back to you. I was also considering doing the keeper reflex edit (upping to 100 on keep you play against aswell as the team youre playing for).. have you tried that??

Keepers haven't been pissing me off so far, which is why I haven't tampered with there stats, but if they start annoying me, yeah il be increasing the stats you mentioned above, thanks.

Also be good if someone creates a new thread and warns fans of what to expect from future pes titles, that way everyone is pre warned and have no excuse when they buy the game, if this thread can be created at all major pes sites, bhatti might take note and realize confidence is lost and get back to japs about it, and maybe that might give em a good kick in the backside and improve there terrible service, it's just a thought.

containment =Middle
pressure = Aggressive

Hey mate, just saw this. Maybe not all teams have this settings?
Since not all team play similar frontline pressure. Some (e.g: Sunderland yesterday vs Utd), I watched the game and they pretty much sat deep without pressuring.

Sure we can tweak this, but won't it make every team plays the same way?

..I have to say I haven't really had issues with keepers. When my opponent is one on one with my keeper I'll always press triangle to get my keeper to move out, but only a short press, so I don't get chipped...an my keeper usually deals with it. Its my defence that is to blame though. One thing that's cool is I've actually brought the opponent down Giving away a penalty by miss timing my triangle press ..happened twice

Since not all team play similar frontline pressure. Some (e.g: Sunderland yesterday vs Utd), I watched the game and they pretty much sat deep without pressuring.

Yeah I I agree but iv noticed when containment is wide and defense is on all out defense, defensive AI is broken, until konami fix this you can adjust those settings to get a better experience if you like.

Just be careful. How certain teams play against top teams shouldn't define their style. If you want to assign a style for Sunderland for example, the match where they play Man Utd is not a good sample.

Back
Top Bottom