PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

@ Alex.

I agree with certain of your points but not with all.
I do have fouls and also quite a lot yellow and red cards. I can remember at least 3 double yellows resulting in zendingslanden off for the cpu team.

I was very underwhelmed after my first playing sessions, but now i love it.

But, of course Konami are so sloppy.

Hi Gerd, hope the game can offer more than what I thought so far. It's encouraging to know you went through this discontent as well.

About fouls, it may be down to the teams and ways of playing, level of difficulty, etc.. I've played +40 matches, and maybe I've had 5 fouls awarded, with only 2 shots near the area. And I'm playing with Barcelona!

I have seen about 2 yellow cards, not a single penalty, not a single injury and not a single red card. Shooting an absolute disgrace, there are no major differences if I shoot with Iniesta or Rakitic, which should be like night and day, and practically all shots go on target.

My opponents can perfectly tackle me all the time without giving free kicks, no matter the team/stats of the player. I'm playing against a simple AI deffensive pattern, there isn't any illusion of facing different players with different skills.

Overall, the feeling of deja vu is there after only a couple of days, and I don't think I felt like that in the previous installments.

I hope it grows on me at some time, but when I get 2k16 next week I may completely forget about PES.

About fouls, it may be down to the teams and ways of playing, level of difficulty, etc.. I've played +40 matches, and maybe I've had 5 fouls awarded, with only 2 shots near the area. And I'm playing with Barcelona!
I've had 13 CPU fouls (2 yellows) in the last two games I played. There's a thread on the topic in the Editing forum, Stats Tweaking.

can we move all the Adam drama to other thread?
It's getting really annoying now

i enjoy the game and i want to see videos/read about other people that are enjoying it as well, this was this thread was about innit

I agree, I do enjoy the game very much too. I know the roster update thing is frustrating but I can live with it till the update comes out.

Alex, i play a ML with Lyon and after the French Supercup (first match of the season), Fekir got injured and is out for 8 weeks...nice coincidence because irl Fekir is also injured.

So turning on the "Malicia" player skill means you can get away with taking a dive way easier!

I got two free kicks and a penalty by gracefully laying down in one game, Peter Drury was getting well annoyed at me.

I wonder what is being saved in the files of PS4 "ML00000000"(30MB) and "SYSTEM00000000"(10MB) that are exportable to USB... I've done no editing so far...:THINK:
Has anyone tested moving these around between different PS4 consoles with some edited material?

Really... This shit again

So I am a fan boy and anyone who agrees with you is right

My god where do we find these people are they sent here or do they just arrive?

I wouldn't bother answering them. . . it's a 'let's all boycott konami while we pretend we want both games to be good this year routine'. . . I'll stop there or I'll get myself banned.

Is it only me, or there is no rain in CL mode?

Since I got the game usually play CL mode, not enough time for league mode, master league etc..

Not a single drop.

Funnily enough a Tip says before the game starts, that rain can start in any game modes except exhibition.

You know what, the only fucking time I got rain in the final game was exhibition.. :D :D :D

(Like in the demo, on random setting).

This is so fucking typical Konami, a so half arsed product like ever.

And the online goalies are being looked at, fine, but how about offline goalies, they are weak like hell inside the box.

And what's even more funny that many above reported, that with stat tweaks you can improve them a lot.

What does it mean?

- They don't have the resources to tweak their game
or
- They fucking don't care
or
- This is their vision of football simulation.

What is better for us, I don't know.

Really... This shit again

So I am a fan boy and anyone who agrees with you is right

My god where do we find these people are they sent here or do they just arrive?

Same shit, different year buddy. (Sighs)

As sure as day turns to night, every new PES brings out the trolls and their shite....

Ignoring their existence is the best policy, I've come to learn.

Next.....

My mistake, yeah the destroyer is what you need to enable. Good to hear what your experience is like once you give it a go.
just had another 2 games after editing oppostion teams as per jim zuko and it was really good. I was fouled 4-5 times per 15 min match. and game felt quite physical. Pretty sure that jimi zukos changes help. albeit not perfect but step closer to where it should be. ps i was playing full manual, superstar and -1 speed
Pes is soooo close to being really good its depressing. gameplay is gettin better etc, but rest of the game (Ml, myclub, online, editing etc) is so "meh".

I guess that is what is driving others to be being abusive and /or crazy. it is so close to being that good.

Last edited:
Human v human this game really is good isn't it? I've been playing against my lad tonight and it was fairly even. Sevilla v Colombia and he won a couple. So pleased he hasn't gone full on FUT like his mates

As much as I love those Pes Animations, there are two for me which are somehow anoying.

First one is when you get tackeled than you stumble forward for aprox. 1 or 2 seconds and can't do anything. This isn't even realistic and happens way to often.

Same as the "slinding away" animation when it rains. It is a nice touch but is way too frequent.

Now getting used to manual shooting and I am loving it. It makes scoring goals so much better.

One question guys: Has anyone recieved a yellow card after the advantage rule applied? I seem to only get yellow cards if the foul is given instantly.

Same shit, different year buddy. (Sighs)

As sure as day turns to night, every new PES brings out the trolls and their shite....

Ignoring their existence is the best policy, I've come to learn.

Next.....

Wow, so everyone who posts negativity about the game is a troll? Why would anyone want to boycott Konami? Its just a company who makes games. Think about what you are saying man, i very much doubt that anyone has an agenda to boycott a company or their game just for their sake of it. The negative posts you see here are from people like me who enjoy playing PES or have enjoyed playing it in its glory days and are currntly massively disappointed with the gameplay of recent years or the lack of features of the current version, the poor PR, the broken promises, etc

Just like you can't understand how people can be overly negative about the game i also cannot comprehend how ppl like Deco, zeemeister, etc can only see the positives and ignore the negatives, of which there are a lot.

If you want a thread for only positive comments about the game i suggest you start a new one just like there is now a FIFA v PES thread, and that you spend most of your time there, cos this one is for pes news and general discussion, both good and bad points.

I dont know why you cant just ignore the negative comments if you dont agree with them instead of taking them personally as if you were the majority shareholder of Konami or a close relative of someone in the dev team of PES...

Last edited:
juhu00[2];3087254 said:
As much as I love those Pes Animations, there are two for me which are somehow anoying.

First one is when you get tackeled than you stumble forward for aprox. 1 or 2 seconds and can't do anything. This isn't even realistic and happens way to often.

Same as the "slinding away" animation when it rains. It is a nice touch but is way too frequent.

Now getting used to manual shooting and I am loving it. It makes scoring goals so much better.

One question guys: Has anyone recieved a yellow card after the advantage rule applied? I seem to only get yellow cards if the foul is given instantly.

For me its the sidefoot shot animations (not the curling shots, those are nice) and the toe poke passes. I watch a lot of football and hardly ever, if not ever, do i see players passing the ball like that. In PES 50% of passes are toe pokes. Why?

I once collected magazines which give me part of battleship each week. I got down to the last bit, the propeller. When I went to the newsagents the man behind the desk told me that they weren’t going to have that in until next week and that I had just left the shop with that week’s magazine which I even had it still in my hand and that the next weeks, with the propeller, wasn’t due out until next week.

I walked away calmly. Then several years later, when the dust had settled, I went after his family. I entered his house, killed his dog and taped its fur around me and stormed into his bedroom screaming the word ‘propeller’ repeatedly before ramming my almost finished battleship up his arse, before murdering everyone in the house with a frozen mackerel and made my escape.

I completely understand that death threats to people not even working for Konami are appropriate for late roster updates

:LOL:

juhu00[2];3087254 said:

Yeah I did. I even tried to extend the time as much as possible from when I fouled until I got the yellow thinking the ref might 'forget'.

just had another 2 games after editing oppostion teams as per jim zuko and it was really good. I was fouled 4-5 times per 15 min match. and game felt quite physical. Pretty sure that jimi zukos changes help. albeit not perfect but step closer to where it should be. ps i was playing full manual, superstar and -1 speed
Pes is soooo close to being really good its depressing. gameplay is gettin better etc, but rest of the game (Ml, myclub, online, editing etc) is so "meh".

I guess that is what is driving others to be being abusive and /or crazy. it is so close to being that good.

I'm enjoying ML a lot this time. Much more interactivity without being boring.

Yeah I did. I even tried to extend the time as much as possible from when I fouled until I got the yellow thinking the ref might 'forget'.

I'm enjoying ML a lot this time. Much more interactivity without being boring.

I did too, a few times. Which is good, the issue with fouls are not the sliding tackles but the barges off the ball and standing tackles. These usually dont get called, can see why they did it though, the amount of player collisions are so much with the new engine that if the ref would have to call a foul everytime it happened the game would be constantly halted. These would also give ppl the shits i think.

Evrrytime i got a sliding tackle against me which i thought should be a foul i went to the replay and it turned out that the defending player actually got the ball first!

Yesterday was losing 3-0 against my boy (damn it) and i pulled a goal back.

To my delight the scoring player grabbed the ball from the back of the net and ran to the centre circle with it.so happy they brought this back....last year he would have celebrated as if he scored the world cup winning goal, made no sense

i had a shocking gk incident just then. playing as man city i made an error kicking the ball towards my own goal with an opponent cf chasing me down. the ball didnt even travel that fast, it was literally rolling at snails pace towards goal and my keeper watched it go past and two inches b4 it crosses the line and about 2 metres from the ball he decides to stick a leg out. own goal. unfortunately i forgot to record it...

Goalkeepers in my club have definitely been improved...played 10 games online earlier and the constant parry out of shots has been severely toned down...

Back
Top Bottom