PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Does anyone have any idea about the japanese version coming up soon?

If there are some good japanese stadia and full licensed asian leagues i might as well go for it since what i really care about is a good master league with some proper stadia.

Any info is welcome.
Last year, there haven't been any new leagues or stadiums in that version.

accumulated fatigue has been removed from international cup mode, why?

so if you want to win a world cup, your players will be the same fit for the semi-final and final.

you can tell me how good this and that is in this game, because it has it's beautiful moments if I close my eyes a bit, but if looking at completeness, consistency it's in a different galaxy compared to PES 5-6.

In a far-far away inferior galaxy..

yepp, only to get your hard editing work completely fucked up one month later.

It's a do it for yourself game at full price.

The best could happen to us would be if PES team would be purchased by a bigger company who have ambition and have the will to invest and invent.

KONAMI have 0.0 ambition.
It's exactly that hence why I consider PES a budget title these days, one that doesn't warrant the standard full RRP. The gameplay can be the best ever (I strongly disagree) but to me that's no good if the all-round product is lacking.

I may pick up PES if and when the game is patched to a satisfactory state and only once it drops to a price that meets my valuation of a half-arsed product, which right now is pretty damned low.

going back to the game for a bit,

I think defending is all wrong.

back in the day you would need to time your tackle properly, wrong timing and a foul.

These days u just need to run over the opposition player and you steal the ball nicely with no effort. Basically the tackling button is useless. And sliding tackles in my opinion are way too powerful, hence the ping pong feeling when you play vs a human opponent.

I wish they would bring back pes5 tackling system where you need skill and timing (but noobs complained because they kept pressed sprint and tackle and would get called a million fouls).

Against a human opponent the game loses a lot imho.

The news today means that basically I can't play ML and that is simply unacceptable, there is just no defending Konami on this one. They create a fantastic game but completely undermine that hardwork with this. They should have had this ready to go on Day 1.

I pretty much only play Master League, having paid my hard earned money for the game I am unable to play for the next month, way to go Konami.

I'm frankly disgusted at the level of abuse Adam Bhatti is getting. he speaks well of the game because he loves it, however when are people going to get it in to their skulls that he has FA influence on decision making for patches, rosters, fouls, keepers, blah,blah,blah............spam Konami,not Adam Bhatti!

I do agree though that this game is another half finished game. I've read that you can make keepers better by editing them all....why the fuck should I? It's bad enough having to edit crazy names like north London red. I pay my money to get a complete game. Not spend my time editing goal keepers and tweaking how teams play. That's what konami should be doing.

LMAO. Completely agree.

So I cant start editing the Bundesliga with all players (So I have that League in ML) till frikkin end of October?

Are they fuckin nuts?

If it's like last year created players will still be fine after any updates, as will base copied players. But any edited players and any transfers or national team edits will revert back after the update. If you want to start editing bundesliga players your best bet is to first do it by creating players.

I agree that racially abusing someone is not on and Adam should not have to cop that.

It goes to show tho how frustrated the community is over the lack of effort from Konami. It's our fault tho for still paying full price for an incomplete game.

There's just too mny things incomplete or not working with this game to ignore.

What gets my goat is the praise this game is receiving, not cos I'm a hater, God.knows I'm the one always defending PES with my mates who are all FIFA players, but because this will lie Konami complcent. As much as I disagree with the bullying Adam is copping I am glad someone is getting a bollocking over the inexplicable roster delay. To me it's the kit import restriction, I just don't get why we can only important 340.kits when that is not enough for half of the teams in the game

I'm frankly disgusted at the level of abuse Adam Bhatti is getting. he speaks well of the game because he loves it, however when are people going to get it in to their skulls that he has FA influence on decision making for patches, rosters, fouls, keepers, blah,blah,blah............spam Konami,not Adam Bhatti!

Agreed. As frustrating of a release as this game is, at the end of the day, it's just a video game. There is no need to degrade and insult an individual (and his family). If you don't like the game, don't play it. If you're mad at Konami, don't buy PES next year. Pretty classless to attack and insult someone on social media.

I agree that racially abusing someone is not on and Adam should not have to cop that.

It goes to show tho how frustrated the community is over the lack of effort from Konami. It's our fault tho for still paying full price for an incomplete game.

There's just too mny things incomplete or not working with this game to ignore.

What gets my goat is the praise this game is receiving, not cos I'm a hater, God.knows I'm the one always defending PES with my mates who are all FIFA players, but because this will lie Konami complcent. As much as I disagree with the bullying Adam is copping I am glad someone is getting a bollocking over the inexplicable roster delay. To me it's the kit import restriction, I just don't get why we can only important 340.kits when that is not enough for half of the teams in the game

Is it true that the Japanese version has no limit on the number of kits you can import?

Luckily enough for me, I saw something like this was bound to happen so I updated most squads I care about a week ago. I can now peacefully start that damn Master League.

Adam has had so much abuse he is leaving Twitter after the patch. He and his family have also had it through Facebook

One year with no news about AB.
Watching KONAMI Videos and test the game next year, it can be a complete miracle for those who enjoy to wait and play the same crap. Again... :JAY:
Good Luck with that.

There's a game im experiencing in exhibition that has turned me off the game a lot, like to know if any of you have had a similar experience, whenever I control Valencia and play against Villarreal, whenever I control Gaya, or fuego, I always breeze thru there midfield and score with extreme ease, there defensive AI is atrocious even after iv tinkered with villareals tactics, it's a major turn off and am playing full manual superstar, can someone else try and see what you think,also I really hope in ML campaign it plays a different game than exhibition.

I seriously think Adam Bhatti is not to blame for this cock up.
And even if he is, this is indeed only a video game.
I think the people who are rejoicing the abuse he and his family get, should get banned from this forum.

Frankly i envy those people if they can be this outraged about a video game, they certainly don't have much worries in their lifes.

@ Alex.

I agree with certain of your points but not with all.
I do have fouls and also quite a lot yellow and red cards. I can remember at least 3 double yellows resulting in zendingslanden off for the cpu team.

I was very underwhelmed after my first playing sessions, but now i love it.

But, of course Konami are so sloppy.

I played both demo's again back to back last night (PES only got released here yesterday and I haven't had a chance to pick up a copy). Definitely enjoy the gameplay on PES and there's a nice fun factor about it but it's hard to look past how basic some of it is. Now I've heard about the delay on updates, I don't think I'll buy it yet.

Enjoyed that goalkeeper save video posted recently too. Shows some of the nice improvements they've made. If they can animate the slow fall to the ground better, they'll be solid enough for me. But they need to really go to town on animations all over the pitch (there's quite a few animations where the ball seems to come off the wrong part of the foot or the player's upper body/arms aren't in the right place and it looks strange.

I don't know what to make of Konami though. How long can we keep spending money for a full game only to know it's still not quite there yet.

Appaling that people have been abusing Adam. No one deserves that.

There's a game im experiencing in exhibition that has turned me off the game a lot, like to know if any of you have had a similar experience, whenever I control Valencia and play against Villarreal, whenever I control Gaya, or fuego, I always breeze thru there midfield and score with extreme ease, there defensive AI is atrocious even after iv tinkered with villareals tactics, it's a major turn off and am playing full manual superstar, can someone else try and see what you think,also I really hope in ML campaign it plays a different game than exhibition.

Well, I am able to sprint through midfield and get 10+ shots on target with any team vs any team, on any difficulty, so yeah. The CPU defense is broken.

I seriously think Adam Bhatti is not to blame for this cock up.
And even if he is, this is indeed only a video game.
I think the people who are rejoicing the abuse he and his family get, should get banned from this forum.

Frankly i envy those people if they can be this outraged about a video game, they certainly don't have much worries in their lifes.

@ Alex.

I agree with certain of your points but not with all.
I do have fouls and also quite a lot yellow and red cards. I can remember at least 3 double yellows resulting in zendingslanden off for the cpu team.

I was very underwhelmed after my first playing sessions, but now i love it.

But, of course Konami are so sloppy.
I think he is as well as he is the product / brand manager. Of course he is not the only one, but things he said in interviews and he stated on twitter turned out not to be true come back as a boomerang. Complains about the delay of the transfers, which is ridiculous as it is maximum a one week job for one guy, are ok even on social media. BUT threatening people, abuse family or other retarded things are a no go.
Like you said, in the end it is just a game. Except the full price for a unfinished it harms no one.

So we have to wait more than a month for the squad update? Is this a joke?

"Also starting October 29th our first Data Pack will arrive that will fully implement all updated rosters to all modes and make Live Updates available to all applicable modes, this time including myClub!".

My mistake, yeah the destroyer is what you need to enable. Good to hear what your experience is like once you give it a go.

Thank. I played a exhibtion match to see a before and then another after I edited the opposition team - Inter milan.

It did feel like they were more aggressive in tackles and more physical. Didnt get lots of fouls though. I left out player emotions and set form arrows to green. Played more games against other teams with the edit and did seem more physical in a good way. They definitely did more sliding tackles and gave away fouls a few times in 4-5 games.
Though may just be placebo, as difficult to compare properly.

Re: data pack on 29 Oct. thats badly played by Konami. They had a good reception and good reviews, and then blow it by not sorting themselves out in time. It must be symptom of them not having enough resources to cope. Here's hoping Konami invest more funds into making this their AAA title next year. I cant believe that this was their intentional strategy as it doesnt make sense at all.

I cant believe people are giving Adam Bhatti a hard time as well. He's not the one deciding the overal plan and roadmaps. I am sure he is just a frustrated as rest of us and probably has been fed the info and let down as well, but of course, he cant publicly say that

Last edited:
If I edit it now and I save my OF on an USB, will I be able to overwrite the changes the DLC did?

i'd like to know that aswell but i don't think so. the squads need to be updated in order to play online. (otherwise you wouldn't have the same squads as your opponent)

Back
Top Bottom