PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Is there any particular reason why Adam is ignoring every single tweet aimed at him regarding the lack of fouls? Is it not his job to acknowledge and report these bugs?

He does ignore people but he is aware. Saying that I've seen more in final game averaging 3 per game

Playing Arsenal vs. Manchester City. Yaya Toure 5min yellow card, 15min second yellow, sent off. Fouls happen in the game, but it's rarer than it should be.

He does ignore people but he is aware. Saying that I've seen more in final game averaging 3 per game

I've only managed four 10 min games between editing, so far only one foul.

Playing Arsenal vs. Manchester City. Yaya Toure 5min yellow card, 15min second yellow, sent off. Fouls happen in the game, but it's rarer than it should be.

Some of the "fouls" are inexplicable how they're not given. Given the fact one of the new features is a collision engine, it just goes to highlight the ridiculousness of the lack of fouls.

Don't get me wrong, the game gets it right in so many ways and I'm very impressed. However, fouls are part and parcel of the game. It's hard to fathom how they've not been addressed in the alpha and beta versions prior to release.

Bought an xbox one but PES 2016 for xbox one was not available in the shops of my town, PS4 and xbox360/ps3 versions were there though, very strange.

So I downloaded the demo, I played the xbox360 version of the demo daily so I could compare what the differences are:

The difference is huge, not only are the graphics way better, with better lighting, better turf-textures, better and more detailed playermodels, but the gameplay is considerably better as well. Reason is that the AI is more reactive and better at decision-making, the AI of my team as well as the CPU. So obviously PES uses the 6x more CPU power in the current gen, which is a nice surprise.

Everything seems better on xbox one compared to the xbox 360 version, graphics, AI, animation, physics, the combination of which makes the game imho much more satisfying to play.

So, if you have the means to make the jump to the current gen, do it, it's worth it.:)

Had it for a day now, been editing a lot of the time but started up a Become a Legend and it is so engaging. The servers were online but only tried out 11 vs 11 which is a lot of fun played about 10 games and everyone was passing the ball, unlike Pro Clubs on FIFA when you play a drop in match and 8 out of 10 matches at least someone will hog the ball. The game rewards passing football and you aren't going to get anywhere as stamina runs out quickly if you sprint a lot. R1 is your best friend.

The game play is solid, everything is so smooth, the passing is everything in the game, it's practically impossible to score from outside the box. I feel hugely rewarded when scoring a goal.

The commentary is a welcome change with Peter Drury but it is still pretty unfluid, but there is more excitement in the commentary when somebody takes a shot he will scream their surname like many other commentators, my only problem with this is that it happens to often when it is not worthy of a reaction like that, but still great when you are on goal.

I really like the graphics, it looks a lot different from the player cam, which is a GTA style over head view.

The Champions League presentation is as brilliant as always.

I probably haven't played the game enough to judge properly but I'm really liking what I have seen so far, I would highly recommend the option files for importing kits if you are on PS4 as the presentation is important and that holds back many people buying PES.

It's probably one of the best football games ever, and certainly the best this generation.

Make sure u save your edit work on a USB stick.

It was like this in PES 2015 - there'd be no fouls at all for about 10 games, then suddenly the same computer player would get two yellows in the space of a couple of minutes, usually in the first half. Obviously some kind of script.

It was still rare, but it happened to me three or four times. So in other words, it was more common for the computer to have a man sent off for two bookables in the first half than it was for two different computer players to commit two fouls between them, over the course of the whole match. Madness.

I genuinely could not believe they didn't patch this at any point in the life of the last game. When the demo for this game came out the same way, my jaw dropped. Now the finished game is the same... I don't think they're going to change this. It must be a design choice. They must actually want it to be this way. Which means they must actually be completely mad, but hey... it's Konami. What's new?

You absolutely must modify Fluid Formations, Defensive Line and Compactness to get this game playing half decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaBv63B9svU

Looks very real.
If Konami realized that if they were to take out that stupid zoom-in feature off the Broadcast camera, and also enable its Height, Zoom and Angle customization it would be the BEST CAMERA EVER.

Also, eversince I got the game I've been playing on -1 speed. I assume you srt it to -2, I'm gonna try that. Because some games feel a little hectic on -1.

Looks very real.
If Konami realized that if they were to take out that stupid zoom-in feature off the Broadcast camera, and also enable its Height, Zoom and Angle customization it would be the BEST CAMERA EVER.

Also, eversince I got the game I've been playing on -1 speed. I assume you srt it to -2, I'm gonna try that. Because some games feel a little hectic on -1.

I agree, the broadcasting camera is strange this year. Hoping for a PC tool.

Actually I play on -1 right now and I think it's perfect. Haven't tried my settings with SuperStar yet, but so far Top Player has been playing great.

I'm trying to see what can be done about the Gk though. I'll be streaming on twitch shortly (about less than 2 hours):

twitch.tv/matt10l

X6oZHG5.jpg

Superstar (top player), base shot, 1 passing assistance

in pes 2015, whit a big team, superstar, base shot and 3 passing assistance i dont score more of 3 goals

the shot are op, very op

Last edited:
I agree, the broadcasting camera is strange this year. Hoping for a PC tool.

Actually I play on -1 right now and I think it's perfect. Haven't tried my settings with SuperStar yet, but so far Top Player has been playing great.

I'm trying to see what can be done about the Gk though. I'll be streaming on twitch shortly (about less than 2 hours):

twitch.tv/matt10l

-1? For real? Looks a lot slower than my game. Must be my TV then. I'm on PS4.

I tweeted Adam, Konami and OfficialPES about this Broadcast camera. I doubt they will pay attention to it, but if enough of us tweet them to take out that awful Zoom-In feature, they might just listen. It would take them 1 hour to do that. Jenkey did it with a lot less resources for PES 2013.

If i say fuck off , does it give me more credit ? That zee guy said it you did say nothing to him instead ,you threatened me, it's fucking unbeliaveble..

Can u please explain me why ı won't be here ?

That was out of line, but you and other would do exactly the same in the Fifa thread if one of the PES fans who has no interest in Fifa kept repeating the same negative posts over and over. People don't have much issue I'd say with negativity if it expressed sincerely and genuinely. They have zero tolerance to people have come across as not having any genuine interest in the game to begin with, whether it be PES or Fifa. That's how you come across. And you've been doing it since 2011. That's why you're labelled as a troll. So I'm surprised you're surprised.

Anyway, no one in here should resort to insulting others. I understand emotions run wild at times because were humans and it's natural to us, but try your best to hold yourselves and just use the report button.

Thank you.

Online is a mixed bag, I havent played online in about years with PES so I went into my first game of divisions with UTD not expecting to win or anything and got smashed by Real Madrid 6-1, constant over the top through balls, So the next game I chose Real myself and beat the guy 4-0, then the next 2 games i won 5-0 and 6-1. now either I turned into the best Pro Evo player after 1 game or Real are so OP.

Is it me or is the quality of the PES World emblems quite low? They just don't stand up next to the quality of the game defaults. Maybe I have an outdated pack?

Anyway, as for the game itself, I'm quite blown away. I didn't expect it to be better than that demo, but it is. The lack of fouls is really irritating, but otherwise I'm struggling to find many game breakers.

I cancelled my Xbone Fifa 16 pre-order after this for two reason:

- My time will be dedicated to this for a while, especially when roster updates go live, so I will pick up FIFA cheaper later on
- Playing this(and the FIFA demo) on PS4 made me release how much I prefer the PS4 controller for football games.

Is it me or is the quality of the PES World emblems quite low? They just don't stand up next to the quality of the game defaults. Maybe I have an outdated pack?

Anyway, as for the game itself, I'm quite blown away. I didn't expect it to be better than that demo, but it is. The lack of fouls is really irritating, but otherwise I'm struggling to find many game breakers.

- My time will be dedicated to this for a while, especially when roster updates go live, so I will pick up FIFA cheaper later on
- Playing this(and the FIFA demo) on PS4 made me release how much I prefer the PS4 controller for football games.

Use these mate, really good quality

http://www.pesuniverse.com/pes-2016-downloads/

It's practically unplayable online due to the lag.

Again this is from our whatsapp group.
[18/09 23:07] Shahinali: Also the online connection so far has been excellent almost like offline
[18/09 23:08] Shahinali: Normally mine and Zee connz is ok at best, but yesterday I forgot that zee was in South Africa

Is your connection wired, what download speed or latency do you have? How many games have you played? Against whom in which country? Fleeting statements like this don't really say much.

Anyone having first time passing problems on Manual online? No matter what type of pass I do and how long I keep down the button before the ball gets to the player, the power par doesn't go up so if you keep it down for abit before the player has the ball, the pass/cross will have no power and be a tap.
Amazed no one else has mentioned this. I noticed this too and switched to 1 bar rather. It's wierd you can keep it in as long as you want the ball just rolls slowly in the desired direction.

I've been playing a lot of games with teams with default kits (official or otherwise) and image imported licensed kits. I can tell you that the importing of kit images does impact the game negatively. Try it out for yourself. Play a game with both teams with imported kits and remove those imported kits and play with the same teams with default kits (or just edited for colours). The game with imported kits does not flow smooth at all while the game with default kits flows like butter. I'm going to get all the imported kits removed and update the kit colours and designs like I did in PES 2015. Please do try out and see if you can observe the same.

Anyone having first time passing problems on Manual online? No matter what type of pass I do and how long I keep down the button before the ball gets to the player, the power par doesn't go up so if you keep it down for abit before the player has the ball, the pass/cross will have no power and be a tap.

Oooh yeah! I had the same problem.For me, its not a bug or so, you will just get used to. And then the gameplay will chance in a awesome way =) I am beating all those Real Madrid guys with their assisted passes on manual. What a feeling lol

He released hd emblems which are perfect.

Back
Top Bottom