PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Certainly glad I waited for the PC demo. Physics are all off. Players don't run, they skate. Ball doesn't roll or bounce, it slides perfectly from player to player as if carried along on an air rope. This must be Konami's attempt to make the game feel smoother and more responsive, and less weighty and clunky. Doesn't work for me.

Five minutes into my first game, the loose ball bounces to the edge of the 18 yard box where two CPU players are standing. None of my players are within 8 yards. One CPU player stands frozen, the other begins to move left, then right, then left again, as if he's... looking for a pass? But neither player actually goes for the ball, even though it's sitting there on the pitch a yard away from both of them. I shut the game off at that point.

Oh, and the goal the CPU scored? Rolled along the turf into the corner, just like 95% of CPU goals last year. Apparently the "no CPU shot goes higher than 3 feet off the ground" bug from PES 2015 wasn't fixed.

Last edited:
good idea;) thanks
Btw, how do you know the correct order that teams kits are stored on the ps4?? is there a list I can find somewhere, so I can number each kit file via my pc before importing? cheers ;)

Normally the teams in each league or region are sorted in alphabetical order (english language) - at least they are more or less in my version.

For leagues, you can change the the order in edit mode, so that the order is the same as for your sorted kits ;)

As I mentioned, I suggest starting numbering the kits beginning with the region or league you want to start editing with and continue with the next region or league and so on. makes it really easy to insert the kits afterwards. I did Championship kit editing in less than 90 minutes ;)

According to people from PESFan the problem with the keepers occur when there is a low shot ( knee-hight and lower ). If you shoot that low, it's often a goal. The keeper will save higher shots normally.

I have taken these:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/42r2plsksjh5oi7/KITS+CHAMPIONSHIP+2015+2016+PES+2016.rar

collected by angeltorero - some of them he did aswell.

Even if those are not high quality, you can insert them, do all the editing and wait for better ones. Than delete the old ones and directly import the better ones. If the colour scheme is the same you will have nothing to edit again, just simply replace the images. At least for PS4 this way works - i already changed the croatia home and Schalke home Kit by myself and replaced the one i have imported before ;)

Last edited:
is that a custom stadium? if that so the track colour could be different for different teams. change it in edit mode, edit team

.. yes you change running track colour in the team edit section, under stadium.. home stadium can be set and then you can change track colour, seat colour, as well as field and net designs.. pretty cool... probably could have done this in pes 15 but never knew this..

btw, yes fiorentina had this preset green track at that stadium mentioned earlier..

Last edited:
this made me jump out of my seat for all the wrong reasons, sorry for the video finishing short ive never done this before (older gamer)
Setting the scene it was 1-1 and I had just brought on Fellani in the last 5 for an aerial threat when he did this...the big clumsy goon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A0ibT97DZ4

Also im not sure what all the complaints are, ive come back from FIFA after 7 years..this game is superb for me, really enjoying the pace, balance and individuality. Im seeing more fouls now but still not enough and the keepers could be tweaked but other than that it is quite a game..no reason to rush out and buy FIFA on day 1 this year

Last edited:
I'm currently being entertained by a bug I've never encountered in any PES game before. The CPU keeper is holding the ball and walking around in circles and backwards. He is now out of the stadium and can't even see his dot on the radar. He's possibly left the city. The timer won't fecking stop.

0jJIhSW.jpg

Last edited:
Just did and edited my post to add an image.

I can't remember when I last saved. Can't believe I have to replay God knows how many games again :(

Last edited:
Anybody had a rainy game in CL mode yet.

I'm over 20 games and not a single time rain started?

Enjoying it, but it's far-far from a triple AAA game tbh.

The biggest issue me are the keepers again for close range shots and one-on-ones.

playing superstart, full manual by the way..

Too many goals, keepers staying too long on line and diving late..

frustrating.

in This Is Football (1999), in the first one was there something like my goalkeeper saved one, it was a kick off, then he left the ball, went down the side line and walked out of the entrance tunnel properly :D

I really don't like the lack of stadiums. Every big team without their licensed home stadium plays at the Konami Stadium.

Maybe they could give us more fake stadiums. Don't have to be licensed one, just more stadiums that fit englisch and spanish teams ect.

Would really help the immersion.

@We7God

If I do the Bundesliga, Premier and 2nd Division of the Italian League... will there be enough slots?

Plus, I made the Bundesliga and I wanted to import the whole Bayern into the league, its not possible in the Edit mode? Or can I do it when starting a ML that I can switch Teams into a League?
Didnt touch ML yet till the DLC is out -.-

Yes, there will be enough space. The teams you are taking about are in total 54 teams. You can also change Championship and Liga NOS and then there will be a few slots remaining.

You can switch teams in leagues in Edit mode!
Yeah, i'm a bit tired now after a long week but coming up will be Liverpool finished, Stoke, Spurs and Sunderland, if people want any other teams i'm open to requests :)
Hi, could you rework (brighten up) your columbia and Argentina away kits? They appear too dark in PES 2016. Especially the columbia away - this looks black instead of dark blue.

juhu00[2];3083164 said:
I really don't like the lack of stadiums. Every big team without their licensed home stadium plays at the Konami Stadium.

Maybe they could give us more fake stadiums. Don't have to be licensed one, just more stadiums that fit englisch and spanish teams ect.

Would really help the immersion.

Yeah I don't get why they can't fake stadiums to Kingdom come. I hope the fact that pes is going to be their only AAA console game means more resources to give us a well finished product.

juhu00[2];3083164 said:
Maybe they could give us more fake stadiums.
Year after year after year goes by, and here we are still pleading for Konami to spend some time creating a dozen or two generic fake stadiums. If they're not going to go after stadium licences, this is the very least they could do... the very least they could have and should have done the past several years.

As shameful and lazy as their out-of-date launch day rosters.

Year after year after year goes by, and here we are still pleading for Konami to spend some time creating a dozen or two generic fake stadiums. If they're not going to go after stadium licences, this is the very least they could do... the very least they could have and should have done the past several years.

As shameful and lazy as their out-of-date launch day rosters.

You guys surprised? Its the same story each year! No stadiums, crap online, amateurish presentation, crap music, etc, etc. Yet we still buy the game...

You guys surprised? Its the same story each year! No stadiums, crap online, amateurish presentation, crap music, etc, etc. Yet we still buy the game...
I didn't buy it! Not this year after playing the demo: no stadiums, broken tactics and shot coding from last year still not fixed, etc.

I played the game a few days now, and it's done for me. It could be really good and it actually is fun playing against cpu sometimes, but playing online
(that's what I do most, because there are no modes that are really fun for me offline. When you see the career mode in NBA2K, you know what joke this is in both PES and Fifa)
is just so ridicously bad, I can't even believe it. I hated FIFA 15 last year because there were so many goals and the defence was so bad to handle, but in comparison to this FIFA 15 was a masterpiece. The Keepers are simply not existent, the defensive AI is bad and the shots, especially the R1 shots are compeletely overpowerd. You just know when you are near the box you can score. I win most of the games 8:2 or smth like that. When you score it's just ... meh.

I'm just so dissapointed, i was so excited about this game.

I'm currently being entertained by a bug I've never encountered in any PES game before. The CPU keeper is holding the ball and walking around in circles and backwards. He is now out of the stadium and can't even see his dot on the radar. He's possibly left the city. The timer won't fecking stop.

0jJIhSW.jpg
I've definitely seen it before, in PS2 era. I guess in some way PES truly is back...

Yes, there will be enough space. The teams you are taking about are in total 54 teams. You can also change Championship and Liga NOS and then there will be a few slots remaining.

You can switch teams in leagues in Edit mode!

Hi, could you rework (brighten up) your columbia and Argentina away kits? They appear too dark in PES 2016. Especially the columbia away - this looks black instead of dark blue.

yeah, its the ps4 conversion process so i have to change the lighting a bit on them. on the pc they where fine, the ps4 all dark kits just look black.

Back
Top Bottom