PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

still can't get the fucking usb to recognise. I've tried everything!

Hi if you are using ps4 the usb must be in FAT32 and if it is fat32 just restart your ps4 then i hope it will work because this happend with me and i just restart my ps4 and then it works i hope im helping and sorry for my english.

I really dont understand that. Neuer was my opponent and he pulled of two safes in a row.
The first one he jumped like a rocket to get the ball, he is on the ground, i try to take the second shot, and while he is on the ground, he reaches up to get the ball. I could not believe what I saw.

Handanovic pulls the same safes, like in the last minute of a game and then he screams and clenches his fist, amazing.

Casillas had a similar save against me online

I had the sames issue in the beginning. Format the USB and then upload uniforms separate from logos and picture, one at a time. I also do not put all the uniforms all at once. It's working fine so far.

its so confusing doing the kits, they are so pixalated that its hard to tell what kit is for what team. Any suggestions?

I have a question about tactics.... I only see counter attack, possession game for offense and for defense all out defense and front line pressure. Where are all the other tactics?

still can't get the fucking usb to recognise. I've tried everything!

as well as what others are saying FAT32 and in folder WEEPES, i also had issues, but may not be your issue but worth checking

The PS4 slot is quite tight si had same issues until I realised i hadnt pushed the usb stick all the way in! :BLUSH:

its so confusing doing the kits, they are so pixalated that its hard to tell what kit is for what team. Any suggestions?

I had my PC next to me. I check on my PC how the Kit looks like and after checking the Name of the Team, it was pretty easy to find it on the Ps4.
Hope you understand what i meant, and that it will help you.

Hey guys, have a few questions bout online.

1: Can u customize camera angels now, height & zoom?

2: Is the game still all about throughball spamming? Does defenders actually intercept those throughballs in middle of you put full compactness?

Have been playing the demo and i think it´s good against the A.I, but since i mostly play online i would love to get answer on those above questions, thanks.

1. Nope :BLEH: Got a few angles to choose from but you can't customise them. No pitchside cam either (which I use)

2. Not as bad with the throughballs I don't think. Still get opponents trying it all the time but as long as you haven't dragged your defenders out of position they generally track the forward runs.

Keepers killed online this game. Sorry..... How Konami could make them so bad. It's not possible to play. I wait for patch if they don't fix it i will sell it. Awesome game with shit totally shit keepers. Congratulations Konami!!!!!!

Adrien Rabiot
French star
All what i can say:
LOL
EX1kWMhG8Ao.jpg

Uurgh commentary is a half baked annoyance that is good and incredibly bad at the same time. It's annoying as hell
I listened to a video posted on Youtube. Only Konami could spend the time and resources upgrading their announcers from worst-ever to second worst. It's surreal.

Played one game on exhibition I was Man U v ac Milan ..full manual , top player.
I won 1 nil

Personally I really enjoyed it. I thought the pace was spot on, time to chest the ball and look for a man. Slow the game down where I needed to.

I only had one foul against me given which was a late slide that earned a yellow

The main thing for me is the individuality. For example Young felt like young , pacey and lively . As did mata but when I brought Fellani on for young with 5 mins to go it give me a different dimension. He was and felt slower and more cumbersome but he was a real aerial threat and almost made it 2-0 hitting the post with a header in the last minute.

Really good so far, just sort the refs and fouls there ..there looks to be quite a bit of heel clipping that could easily warrant a free kick the ref just ignores it

Also seen no keeper issues on single player

I listened to a video posted on Youtube. Only Konami could spend the time and resources upgrading their announcers from worst-ever to second worst. It's surreal.

The problem with the commentary is there is just not enough lines available. Really far too few since Peter Drury has only just come in this year.

Its got huge potential but its not working really at it current state.

Also the lack of a squad update on release is nothing short of disgraceful from Konami.

Stream on.
http://t.co/JjAHwwBsTf

Sorry to ask again, but I now feel like some kind of PES console dinosaur... :CONFUSE:

Is anybody doing option files for the PES3 version of PES 2016 ?

I just can't seem to find a link anywhere, and for some reason, I can't connect to PES Gaming ??!! Strange... :(

I don't have the time these days to play consoles as much I once did, so buying a PS4 just for an option file for PES 16 seems a little excessive to say the least.

Any help here guys would be most appreciated.... ;)

Sorry to ask again, but I now feel like some kind of PES console dinosaur... :CONFUSE:

I just can't seem to find a link anywhere, and for some reason, I can't connect to PES Gaming ??!! Strange... :(

I don't have the time these days to play consoles as much I once did, so buying a PS4 just for an option file for PES 16 seems a little excessive to say the least.

i think everyone moved over to the ps4 :TTTH:

Same here. .Pesgaming is down for some reason. They had option files for Ps3 a couple of days ago.

You're not wrong there brother...!! :(

So what is the deal with chants on the PS4 ? Can you import them like you can on the PS4 ?

nah, sadly you cant import chants on the PS4 :(

Honestly i don;t like this console, its obviously an upgrade to the PS3 but its so corporate orientated and dubbed down in places to feed the big corporations so you spend you life locked into mindless nonsense, i actually starting to miss my laptop which crashed.

To be honest i think i prefer PES on the PC because the graphics on the PS4 aren't that much better when you consider you can put SweetFX and you have Fruits mods etc.. on the PC

Back
Top Bottom