PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

For me I found a workaround of the limitation for inserting kits etc.

Therefore it is usefull, that the images you import are just LINKED to the teams - the same goes for the emblems (and aswell competition logos and managers)

First of all I imported all emblems and kits. I started with the national teams, than sassuolo, premier league and bundesliga kits.

Now I thought about making a seperate file on a second account to import kits for all european leagues, but this would mean editing a lot of things twice.
This made me thinking of some kind of alternativ OF, but as the images are just linked and not saved, it would make no sense.

The solution is a second collection of images.

Therefore I changed the names of the images in each categorie and put numbers upfront - the same order like they are now stored onto my PS4. It starts with argentina kits = 001argentinagk1, 002argentinap1 & 003argentinap2. next is bolivia with 004boliviag1, 005bolivivap1 and 006boliviap2. Right now the last ones are Werder bremen kits with 327bremeng1, 328bremenp1 and 329bremenp2.

I did the same for the teamemblems. So far so good.

Next step will be to delete all NATIONAL kit graphics in PES 2016 through datamanagement.

Then I will insert all emblems of sky bet championship, serie b, Liga NOS (and maybe aprox 13 other teams). Those files are also named with 000, 001, 002 etc infront of the name, just to make sure thy are imported in the correct sequence.
Afterwards I will import the kits belong to the teams in the leagues mentioned above. Then I will edit the teams with the emblems and the kits.

This will lead to following situation:

All National Teams and all other club teams except sassuolo, premier league and bundesliga, will share the same slots for kits.
Ok, more or less, because I will lose aprox 7-8 kit slots due to the additional teamemblems that will be inserted.

This means while I use the set of ONLY club teams, ALL national teams will have aswell kits of those clubs, as they are still linked to the same slot. And if I use the National kit files the serie b, NOS, sky bet championship teaams will be equipped with national team kits.

I will prepare two USB sticks, No.1 containing the files for the NT teams and the No.2 for the club teams.

When I want to play eg a World cup with my friends, I will delete all kits and emblems in PES2016, and import the ones from stick No.1. And if I want to play with club teams only, I will only delete all National kits and import the files from stick no.2

At first, this sound a little bit complicated, but this should work. I will test this at the upcoming weekend.
The only thing is, that it will take some minutes for deleting and copying the files.

If you make sure that everything is named and imported correctly, this should be a good way to use as much licensed kits end emblems as possible.

I think about doing this aswell for argentina and chile league and maybe the PLA and PAS League aswell. But this I will decide in a few weeks, when i finished editing for my initial plan ;)
This works like charme :)

I did the Championship as well. Looking for more kits of Serie B to edit them also. :)

I am going to edit all teams of the game with correct kits and will prepare 3 sticks with all the images to switch.

Last edited:
Do you guys know where can I get some ready-for-the-game managers photos? Not just for EPL, I got those already, but for the other leagues as well.

you could of got them at pesgaming but the site is down, not sure where else now maybe PES World? Or PES Patch

Copa stream

Here is the link to a big pack, full of kits, emblems and managers (all of them!!!):

https://mega.nz/#!DQg0GQaR!OmX-sIkJ-A6FD4_k5IZL54-xw89HhDmEepZs-3GbOeE

This pack was collected by RJSSR

Thank you both :APPLAUD:

BTW: That Pack is really good!!! Although it doesn't come with anything related to La Liga. No manager photos or anything =(

Last edited:
Keepers killed online this game. Sorry..... How Konami could make them so bad. It's not possible to play. I wait for patch if they don't fix it i will sell it. Awesome game with shit totally shit keepers. Congratulations Konami!!!!!!
I think the problem is not the keepers but the lack of shooting variety.

I like the keepers this year a lot.

What they need to do is give variation on shooting and passing, depending on player stats.

This works like charme :)

I did the Championship as well. Looking for more kits of Serie B to edit them also. :)

I am going to edit all teams of the game with correct kits and will prepare 3 sticks with all the images to switch.

I want to start editing but I feel so confused after reading your posts :II

The online exerilerience is meant to cateR a larger audiance of people who are used to score goals without much effort and patience, whereas the offline experience is made with the old school, hardcore pes fans in mind as well, so you have options to make the game more a "sim"'and more challenging.

From a pure market/economic perspective, it makes sense (unfortunetly) that they make the default game settings very accessible, thats what people in general expect from a football game these days, they dont want a game with a deep learning curve, they dont want to "loose" their time learning the game, they just want To sit down after work/school/colleg, spamming first time passes/1-2s and score lots of goals online, thats how they get satisfaction from the game.

The sonner we accept this reality, the better. We should not create false expetations for the next PES's.

if you start editing make sure you save your work on a USB stick or else konami will wipe all your hard work by there updates, happened to quite a few of us in PES 15, i remember modifying tactics and when konami did there updates it all went back to default.

Just start editing kits and Emblems. You will also realise that space for images is limited (a third of what you need).

Sharing Slots by national teams and Club teams is right now a solution to equip all teams with proper kits.

Depending on what modes or which teams you want to play, you will have to delete kits (and maybe emblems) and import afterwards the correct ones you currently need.

If someone else is interested to use the same method i will write a clear step by step tutorial. (including preparation, editing and set up for playing)

This effects just kit and emblem inserting. (Due to limited space i do not import any managers.)

All other editing like changing names, changing appearances, doing transfers etc, is not effected and can be done like always ;)

I think Konami I have a different version than everyone else. Playing online I have not seen a score higher than 3-0 I was slaughtered by bayern who are just too hard to stop on attached k and break down on defence with the likes of Atletico Madrid.

Other than that I have seen a few 0-0 scorelines and a few goal keeper blunders.

I think Konami I have a different version than everyone else. Playing online I have not seen a score higher than 3-0 I was slaughtered by bayern who are just too hard to stop on attached k and break down on defence with the likes of Atletico Madrid.

Other than that I have seen a few 0-0 scorelines and a few goal keeper blunders.

I beat real 5-1 and psg 5-2 online. Just tonight. The other games have been lower scores.

I had a long session yesterday evening and i'm disappointed.Perhaps the game has to grow on me, perhaps i have to learn to play it correctly, but i preferred the demo by far and even PES2015.

I don't like the animations (i loved them in the demo) and the players and the ball feel too 'light'.

There seems to be something wrong with the collision system too...last year there was no collision system (i exagerate) and this year it seems that the impact is too big...

I will not give up on it since this is the game i love most of all, but now i'm very disappointed...maybe i will like it in a couple of weeks.

Is there another way to get a good game online apart from online divisions? It is impossible to get a manual game and 8 out 10 times I'm playing Real Madrid!! It's rubbish

Plus the lag, again the fukkin lag. How come FIFA has no lag!!!???? Arggggh Konami

Am I the only one having close quarter freekick issues?

Playing Barca against Inter on Professional and Brojovic scored 3 free kicks just outside the box. Bravo didn't make any effort to save it. And seeing this on many other games I have played. The goalkeepers are breaking the game IMHO.

Loving this game so far offline but unfortunately online is a total slogfest.

Everything seems so slow and shooting isn't as powerful. Maybe it's lag, I'm not sure but really not enjoying the online experience at all.

Also, why the fuck can't we customise cameras online again!?
We don't even have the full selection of default cameras. I normally use a slightly modified pitchside cam but no pitchside cam online!

@We7God

If I do the Bundesliga, Premier and 2nd Division of the Italian League... will there be enough slots?

Plus, I made the Bundesliga and I wanted to import the whole Bayern into the league, its not possible in the Edit mode? Or can I do it when starting a ML that I can switch Teams into a League?
Didnt touch ML yet till the DLC is out -.-

I had a long session yesterday evening and i'm disappointed.Perhaps the game has to grow on me, perhaps i have to learn to play it correctly, but i preferred the demo by far and even PES2015.

I don't like the animations (i loved them in the demo) and the players and the ball feel too 'light'.

There seems to be something wrong with the collision system too...last year there was no collision system (i exagerate) and this year it seems that the impact is too big...

I will not give up on it since this is the game i love most of all, but now i'm very disappointed...maybe i will like it in a couple of weeks.

I felt something like this with the demo but lastnight a few games changed all that. Phenomenal game only geld back by Konami inability to finish a game off.

The lack of update rosters is starting to grate as I now have authentic looking kits thanks to the likes of klashman69 and Glen. Can't thank these guys enough

The online exerilerience is meant to cateR a larger audiance of people who are used to score goals without much effort and patience, whereas the offline experience is made with the old school, hardcore pes fans in mind as well, so you have options to make the game more a "sim"'and more challenging.

From a pure market/economic perspective, it makes sense (unfortunetly) that they make the default game settings very accessible, thats what people in general expect from a football game these days, they dont want a game with a deep learning curve, they dont want to "loose" their time learning the game, they just want To sit down after work/school/colleg, spamming first time passes/1-2s and score lots of goals online, thats how they get satisfaction from the game.

The sonner we accept this reality, the better. We should not create false expetations for the next PES's.

Great post! This is modern society!

I think we sometimes forget us here at Evo_web are a 'niche' market.

For me I found a workaround of the limitation for inserting kits etc.

Therefore it is usefull, that the images you import are just LINKED to the teams - the same goes for the emblems (and aswell competition logos and managers)

First of all I imported all emblems and kits. I started with the national teams, than sassuolo, premier league and bundesliga kits.

Now I thought about making a seperate file on a second account to import kits for all european leagues, but this would mean editing a lot of things twice.
This made me thinking of some kind of alternativ OF, but as the images are just linked and not saved, it would make no sense.

The solution is a second collection of images.

Therefore I changed the names of the images in each categorie and put numbers upfront - the same order like they are now stored onto my PS4. It starts with argentina kits = 001argentinagk1, 002argentinap1 & 003argentinap2. next is bolivia with 004boliviag1, 005bolivivap1 and 006boliviap2. Right now the last ones are Werder bremen kits with 327bremeng1, 328bremenp1 and 329bremenp2.

I did the same for the teamemblems. So far so good.

Next step will be to delete all NATIONAL kit graphics in PES 2016 through datamanagement.

Then I will insert all emblems of sky bet championship, serie b, Liga NOS (and maybe aprox 13 other teams). Those files are also named with 000, 001, 002 etc infront of the name, just to make sure thy are imported in the correct sequence.
Afterwards I will import the kits belong to the teams in the leagues mentioned above. Then I will edit the teams with the emblems and the kits.

This will lead to following situation:

All National Teams and all other club teams except sassuolo, premier league and bundesliga, will share the same slots for kits.
Ok, more or less, because I will lose aprox 7-8 kit slots due to the additional teamemblems that will be inserted.

This means while I use the set of ONLY club teams, ALL national teams will have aswell kits of those clubs, as they are still linked to the same slot. And if I use the National kit files the serie b, NOS, sky bet championship teaams will be equipped with national team kits.

I will prepare two USB sticks, No.1 containing the files for the NT teams and the No.2 for the club teams.

When I want to play eg a World cup with my friends, I will delete all kits and emblems in PES2016, and import the ones from stick No.1. And if I want to play with club teams only, I will only delete all National kits and import the files from stick no.2

At first, this sound a little bit complicated, but this should work. I will test this at the upcoming weekend.
The only thing is, that it will take some minutes for deleting and copying the files.

If you make sure that everything is named and imported correctly, this should be a good way to use as much licensed kits end emblems as possible.

I think about doing this aswell for argentina and chile league and maybe the PLA and PAS League aswell. But this I will decide in a few weeks, when i finished editing for my initial plan ;)

good idea;) thanks
Btw, how do you know the correct order that teams kits are stored on the ps4?? is there a list I can find somewhere, so I can number each kit file via my pc before importing? cheers ;)

.. anyone got an idea why the running track of Stadio Orione becomes green, only when you play as Fiorentina??? there has to be a reason for this??? interesting to say the least.

This is definitely down to the teams you used. Player individuality seems to be more noticeable this year. This generally leads to smaller clubs being a lot slower and less responsive.

Yep. First thing I did is test out demo teams. I noticed it to be more fluid and spotted new animations. It does feel different when you use new teams probably because we have been playing with same teams over and over. I think that it down player individuality, like you say.

.. anyone got an idea why the running track of Stadio Orione becomes green, only when you play as Fiorentina??? there has to be a reason for this??? interesting to say the least.

is that a custom stadium? if that so the track colour could be different for different teams. change it in edit mode, edit team

Back
Top Bottom