PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Everyone here says: "Play passing on manual"
Well, I did it, and jumped online.

I am struggling so hard with it. My passes are too short everytime. And when I see that the power meter is filled way to low, I try to raise the level, but it doesnt work anymore. So I keep passing so short that all my passes are getting intercepted -.-

Everyone here says: "Play passing on manual"
Well, I did it, and jumped online.

I am struggling so hard with it. My passes are too short everytime. And when I see that the power meter is filled way to low, I try to raise the level, but it doesnt work anymore. So I keep passing so short that all my passes are getting intercepted -.-

Keep at it! I promise it will get better, go to training mode and practice a bit in free training to just get the feel for it.

Keep at it! I promise it will get better, go to training mode and practice a bit in free training to just get the feel for it.

I am pretty sure it will get better, maybe I should start to train offline first, instead of jumping online with manual.
Thanks for the head up. :D

Yeah I know all the words to that song thanks to that game :BOP: :CONFUSE:

Saying that I dont think there's been a worse song on PES recently than that bloody DEY CALL ME REDDDNECK song from the other year :SICK:

LOL, I loved that tune. :APPLAUD:

I think some of the recent tunes have been really good.

My fav ever was Chemical Brothers tune a few years back.

Just got the game on pc. Anyone know where I can download and install the option file that contains all the kits?

Asking in the PC thread would probably help more than asking in this one ;) But as the answer covers both games, try these links:

http://pesgalaxy.com/index.php/Thread/4981-PES-2016-STUFF-MEGAPACK/
http://pesgalaxy.com/index.php/Thread/4976-KITS-Angeltorero-Kits-PES-2016/

They're not option files but they're kits/graphics to edit the teams yourself.

Is it online again? Since yesterday afternoon it was offline - maybe too much people checking for OF there... :D :D :D

Was it? lol

I edited the Premier League, it looks amazing.

PES League is now the Bundesliga, but without the players. Frikkin DLC -.-
I am scared they will get deleted if I do the players :CONFUSE:

Good morning fellow PES addicts.

This game is wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin really.

I have been playing it for a solid few hours and it just won't click for me.

Even on manual passing and shooting the game feels empty and joyless.

I am so bored that I have even downloaded the FIFA 16 demo and have to admit it's actually very good this year.

I will persist with PES 2016 but can't say that I am impressed.

Goodbye silly regen who doesn't want to get the point.

Was it? lol

I edited the Premier League, it looks amazing.

PES League is now the Bundesliga, but without the players. Frikkin DLC -.-
I am scared they will get deleted if I do the players :CONFUSE:

I think, it is still... :(

I just edited some of the fake players, renamed some coaches, transferred some players and edited rivalies, just to see, if the DLC will mess this up - also important to know for the upcoming DLCs including trasnfers etc.

Yeah I know all the words to that song thanks to that game :BOP: :CONFUSE:

Saying that I dont think there's been a worse song on PES recently than that bloody DEY CALL ME REDDDNECK song from the other year :SICK:

Which was the Pes that had all together now by the farm? That was the best song and the best game. I think.it was pes 5 the one where you could mix and match shorts, socks and jerseys. Another thing that konami removed btw...

Do you all think OFs will be possible in the near future? Likely that Sony will remove the restriction?? We couldnt even import images before so I guess progress is being made?

LOL'ed so hard that I hurt my stomach.

Lol. The one thing that is rubbish in fifa are the penalties and free kick animations. The side foot shots look all wrong. In pes as well though mind u but only for penalties. Free kicks are nice

Gotta say tho the lobs in fifa are beautiful. the animation and ball physics in how the players do sliced passes with backspin is amazing. In pes only a few players have this animation. I think it is related to a trait. Pirlo has it

Do you all think OFs will be possible in the near future? Likely that Sony will remove the restriction?? We couldnt even import images before so I guess progress is being made?
The image import is possible because it's done within the game and not the OS. Other titles use an in-game roster sharing system and there's nothing to stop Konami creating that - except they haven't, and it's a lot of work, so don't expect it this year.

Hey guys, have a few questions bout online.

1: Can u customize camera angels now, height & zoom?

2: Is the game still all about throughball spamming? Does defenders actually intercept those throughballs in middle of you put full compactness?

Have been playing the demo and i think it´s good against the A.I, but since i mostly play online i would love to get answer on those above questions, thanks.

I'm awaiting for the Japanese Version to come out as I want the Japanese Team licensed as that would save me a lot more time editing players and save 3 kit spaces...but reading all your comments, the wait is KILLING ME!!!

However, I do agree that playing the demo and watching videos, this game is great...maybe even better than FIFA (haven't tried both, so can't comment on them completely), but the main grudge that many people have with PES now is that it is a great game, can be super realistic and great simulator, yet, you have to do all the work. From the graphical input, data input, tactical changes, or even stat changes just to make the game that more realistic, that is a huge problem.

It makes the game "customizable", but it also says that Konami could've done it, but they didn't (Be it lack of manpower, lack of time, lack of effort, or just damn laziness, I don't know). But it is possible to have this as one of the best games ever if we spend the time....

So for those interested in it, this is definitely the game to get. For those that want something great off the box, this isn't.

So if I choose manual everyghing and "similar settings" the game will pair me up with another manual player 100%?

Also doesn't the lag affect the gameplay if u choose manual online?

The games I played last night where all against manual passing players (when set to similar settings, I play full manual exepct for triggering runs), not sure about the shooting. I think just applies to passing. But in general I think people who play manual passing also like to play manual shooting.

Didn't experience any lag. The game speed seems slower, I guess that is due to not all passes being laser- guided...

Hey guys, have a few questions bout online.

1: Can u customize camera angels now, height & zoom?

2: Is the game still all about throughball spamming? Does defenders actually intercept those throughballs in middle of you put full compactness?

Have been playing the demo and i think it´s good against the A.I, but since i mostly play online i would love to get answer on those above questions, thanks.

1: No

2: When playing Pass level 1 and upwards yes.

Back
Top Bottom