PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Shareplay works. Played against a friend in Maryland and I'm here in Atlanta. This game REALLY shines against another human. We played 3 games.....SO fun! Total football. 2 El Clasicos and 1 City vs Arsenal game. The battle between the Spaniards = Beautiful football. You could really feel the difference in the English game (More physical) The ref issue is mainly against the AI. Would love to play against some of you (but I'm here in the States and I know you can't play others in other regions online)
wow that's really good to know. so any lags if you play someone using share play?

Great news that the demo gameplay had remained intact..I haven't got mine yet as I've been real busy but thanks for feedback those who have..

Might download now or pick up a retail copy and thanks and enjoy!

Did you play FIFA online too? I fear that there's another year without a nice football game. Last year I liked FIFA too ... for about a week. Then I never played it again, it was horrible. Also about 5 goals per game, impossible to defend.

Today we played 8 games online clubs alltogether, it was great, ball is finally heavy not like before, great ball physics, fantastic games.

Shooting is just way too accurate, it's killing it for me, I don't want advanced or manual shooting I want stats based, body position based and correct foot based shooting like it used to be, there is hardly a margin for error I'm scoring goal of the season almost every game :(

Can anyone please help and tell me what editing parts won't be undone by the next Data Pack. I really don't want to spend so much time editing the game to have it erased by the Data Pack that should have been released day one (complete 2014/2015 rosters ? not even a single transfer ?)

So after a lengthy session tonight with the US version of the game, the following is noted:

Editing teams manually takes an age and a half really makes you miss the days of option files. I cant believe we've gone backwards, eaach team takes around 10 minutes by the time you update kits, number fonts, manager, emblem, home stadium, etc. Tedious

I was logged into my AU profile and played online. I was playing in EU servers so it seems that the region lock is dependent on the profile you are using not the version of the game like everyone is saying

Played two games and the lag was minimal but still there, however it was playable

Level 1 passing is way too assisted and not enjoyable for me

Online speed default is too quick

Kits look great with the importing option now

Commentary is better but still shit. FIFA is the example to follow. Thankfully in the US version you can choose Argie commentators which are better but still rubbish

I found Argentine comments extremely realistic, see, in this video Niembro comments on how useful and important David Luiz will be, and he immediately commits a huge mistake that leads to the first goal!
PES 2016 Gameplay - Argentina vs. Brazil

Shooting is just way too accurate, it's killing it for me, I don't want advanced or manual shooting I want stats based, body position based and correct foot based shooting like it used to be, there is hardly a margin for error I'm scoring goal of the season almost every game :(

Why you don't want to use advance or manual if is it's bothering you that much? The stats still influence advanced and manual shooting and still based on the correct foot and body position. I wouldn't use basic shooting with only 3 directions!! What do you expect?

Why you don't want to use advance or manual if is it's bothering you that much? The stats still influence advanced and manual shooting and still based on the correct foot and body position. I wouldn't use basic shooting with only 3 directions!! What do you expect?

I expect to be punished for shooting from such ridiculous positions and have a degree of error like the old games did, they never had advanced or manual shooting I never grew up playing that, every single player is a,axing at long range shooting

Again online in south Africa against European opponents 10mbps line and my connection was flawless.

Are you people complaining using wireless connections?
Are you using fibre or 3g?
Does your line have high latency?

All these things are going to hamper any game you play online

BTW this game is fantastic

Game is fun, but i swear its like fouls are even less than the demo, its like they are turned off especially on superstar.

Literally feels like a bug, there are plenty of incidents which should result in fouls but nothing.

Can anyone please help and tell me what editing parts won't be undone by the next Data Pack. I really don't want to spend so much time editing the game to have it erased by the Data Pack that should have been released day one (complete 2014/2015 rosters ? not even a single transfer ?)
At least team and competition names, logos and kits should be safe to edit.

Last edited:
Got the full game

Unaacceptable from Konami and very disrespectful to the history of the franchise, Reasons?

I won't go into the OBVIOUS problems like licensing, stadiums and other graphical issues that are patchable on PC.

- Fouls.... 10 games vs AI not a single one called

- Be a legend ... Camera only focuses on the player, Can't make it follow the ball... It was possible in PES 6 ffs.

- AI... ping pong passing, repetitive goals and very boring on the rails games.

- Formation system, Compare it to PES 6...very confusing and in the game you can't change strategy or attack level properly.

- Catch up bug, GK allowing easy goals and of course the simple 1-2 goals over and over again.

- ML and Online are an absolute disgrace. Player called Ayatollah? teams named weirdly and a system that is so detached from reality.

- The replays , Why can't we make the camera any higher? what the hell is this?

Virtua Striker 2016 would be a better game.

:CURSE:

Last edited:
Got the full game

Unaacceptable from Konami and very disrespectful to the history of the franchise, Reasons?

I won't go into the OBVIOUS problems like licensing, stadiums and other graphical issues that are patchable on PC.

- Fouls.... 10 games vs AI not a single one called

- Be a legend ... Camera only focuses on the player, Can't make it follow the ball... It was possible in PES 6 ffs.

- AI... ping pong passing, repetitive goals and very boring on the rails games.

- Formation system, Compare it to PES 6...very confusing and in the game you can't change strategy or attack level properly.

- Catch up bug, GK allowing easy goals and of course the simple 1-2 goals over and over again.

- ML and Online are an absolute disgrace. Player called Ayatollah? teams named weirdly and a system that is so detached from reality.

- The replays , Why can't we make the camera any higher? what the hell is this?

Virtua Striker 2016 would be a better game.

:CURSE:

To make the camera follow the ball press the touchpad.

Back
Top Bottom