PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

has anyone got this or is about to get it on pc or is ps4 the preferred platform?

On PC, the game is not fast at all. At least on 0 speed. I think the gameplay has improved vastly. A lot more enjoyable. Of course the some of the issues are still there, like he weird shooting and passing animations. I don't think they got the animations wrong, but something just doesnt feel natural on some of those passing and shooting animations.

New commentary is great. I will be playing this game for a while. The graphics have improved vastly in the PC version too.

it's really a shame that the transfers are not been done at release, it's fun to play but think the other game will win for me...

NO the goalkeepers are awfull and shooting still overpovered, its awfull, this and no fouls ruin the game big time.
Actually I today played one game in club FIFA 16 early acces and it looks fantastic.

Did you play FIFA online too? I fear that there's another year without a nice football game. Last year I liked FIFA too ... for about a week. Then I never played it again, it was horrible. Also about 5 goals per game, impossible to defend.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but again on the fouls - I think it should be quite easy to patch them in. The refs seem lenient, so just make them call more fouls, I have seen enough clear fouls go unnoticed. How hard can it be?

I am getting fouls just try to dribble and make runs. Yes the fouls are more for the CPU but you still can manage to get some for you.

I am getting fouls just try to dribble and make runs. Yes the fouls are more for the CPU but you still can manage to get some for you.

Not that hard considering FIFA has fouls and a decent flowing game. It's 2 years running now so there's obviously an issue with getting them to work properly

Not that hard considering FIFA has fouls and a decent flowing game. It's 2 years running now so there's obviously an issue with getting them to work properly

Sorry for quoting myself but maybe there is no issue with the sensing of fouls as it works on 2 player and also against the AI it's more getting the AI to want to foul

Thank God I am more an offline player and PES is king on this.

its claims like this which is why konami think its ok to churn out a half finished game every sepember!!

its is far from being a king of anything

if we keep pretending that the series is great then how will it improve?

no fouls in single player

master league is improved this year but not by much at all fifa career mode is still a 100 million times better

no transfers

not enough stadiums

easy to score on every difficulty level

midfield play is still stiff

ugly set piece system

every keep still thinks he is Neur

no feeling of happines when I score a goal

adam bahtti and asim tanveer need to sort it out and stop lying to us all

this game is broken and half finished!

its claims like this which is why konami think its ok to churn out a half finished game every sepember!!

its is far from being a king of anything

if we keep pretending that the series is great then how will it improve?

no fouls in single player

master league is improved this year but not by much at all fifa career mode is still a 100 million times better

no transfers

not enough stadiums

easy to score on every difficulty level

midfield play is still stiff

ugly set piece system

every keep still thinks he is Neur

no feeling of happines when I score a goal

adam bahtti and asim tanveer need to sort it out and stop lying to us all

this game is broken and half finished!

Great post ! I think if Konami released a version with no goal posts some people would say "Best ever" Its blind loyalty to a brand/company.
I loved PES played 5 and 6 for thousands of hours but recently its been going downhill and I wont be throwing any of my hard earned cash away on the PS4 or PC game this year.
If we keep on being happy with a 2nd rate unfinished, broken game we will get exactly the same garbage next year. Don't buy and Konami will soon up their game.
I don't think PES 16 is any better than PES 15 in fact I think its even less realistic and after playing the demo I cant place what but there's something boring about it.

Exlusive preview PES 17

iss-pro-evolution-ita-kcet-anno-2000-psx-ita.png

Wow !! cant wait to September 2016 hope the gameplay is as good as the graphics ,must be free kicks again take my money Konami.

Last edited:
Oh man, why is PES is always under attack on this forum! My experience is quit different from the opinions above and I would agree with the fact that offline game play is pure joy, while I also feel the pain of those who play online and complain about editing, lack of stadiums and comparing this game to FIFA. To me FIFA has a lot to offer but when it comes to core gameplay, ball physics, player models, tactics and animations etc. yes, PES is the king!

:WORSHIP:

at last some one understands

I have lurked here all summer for news and this place has too many fan boys who dont see any problem with pes

LonsFenomenoo
Lami
Zeemeister
gerd

these people wont admit PES is still stuck in dark ages and is now arcade game

these people will also give other gamer hard time if we say we dont like it

I dont like fifa but it doesnt mean I am fan boy because I am always honest

these people I have bolded above are a stain on PES because they refuse to even see what is right in front of them

PES wont get better when you keep buying it and saying its the king

it is no king - it is virtua soccer 2015 now!

:RANT:

Why would you label those who like the game fanboys? It is just a matter of opinions. We all know that PES is lacking in some areas but the end of the day the game is still appealing to lot of people.

well, i can't see how you get bored of scoring goals?
you might be playing the game in the most boring way possible (ej. playing as barcelona in a beginner CL)

i'm playing as al hilal in the afc cup on superstar and every goal has been a real breakthrough. really really enjoying the game, just waiting to the update to arrive and then play it properly :D

The goalkeepers are ridiculously bad, I've seen way too many weak low shots going almost at the middle of the goal going in. They don't make a lot of stupid mistakes, they're just evenly terrible. And I can't understand how Konami have managed to not finish the first data pack, the new rosters always have to be in the game day one, no excuses.

Other than that, the game is amazing in almost every other area, it just feels right.

Ignore :D

When is the data update?

not sure if to get it now or not tbh as i wont be able to start properly until ive all updated teams etc

Last edited:
:)
For all guys that want to see a lot of fouls, go into edit mode, enable Track back and The enforcer in the abilities section for the oppositions midfield and SB, when playing against the AI and these areas are enabled you'll get more fouls than what u wished for but its fkn awesome. Lot of mucking around but definitely worth it, takes the intensity to another level.
Thanks for the tip, changed it for United, and Blind got sent off with 2 yellow cards, Not happened once in the demo

Last edited:
Shareplay works. Played against a friend in Maryland and I'm here in Atlanta. This game REALLY shines against another human. We played 3 games.....SO fun! Total football. 2 El Clasicos and 1 City vs Arsenal game. The battle between the Spaniards = Beautiful football. You could really feel the difference in the English game (More physical) The ref issue is mainly against the AI. Would love to play against some of you (but I'm here in the States and I know you can't play others in other regions online)

Right, im pissed off now, this PS4 is shit

Brought a new USB 16gb to put he kits and emblems in and it still wont fucking recognize anything!

PS4 shit, every PC i've used this with which is 3 already runs it fine and this piece of junk wont recognize anything

jesus fuck i bought a ps4 for this game and now with the option files being a pain in the arse, i probably will revert to PC! WTF, BTW PC version seems to play very simialir

C'mon mate, editing is not that hard on PS4, in 2 hours you can edit full Premiere League.

Right, im pissed off now, this PS4 is shit

Brought a new USB 16gb to put he kits and emblems in and it still wont fucking recognize anything!

PS4 shit, every PC i've used this with which is 3 already runs it fine and this piece of junk wont recognize anything

Did you format it on FAT32?

Back
Top Bottom