PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Also noticing by just enabling the ability "track back" on players , you don't see them sitting there watching the ball, the CPU AI will pressure and hassle you when on the ball, great stuff but a lot of bloody work, konami should have this attribute enabled for all players on superstar, I hope you can save the edit folder on USB stick.

Good work, man. More experimentation like this is needed to get this game more sim like.

Last year I did huge global edits, I lowered the finishing of over 12 thousand players by 30 points, and it took two months! So yeah Messi only had 67 finishing for example. This dramatically improved the shooting for me! It was still possible to score any kind of goal imaginable from any angle but you and the AI actually missed some chances, even a sitter once in a while. It really improved the game for me and personally I think PES 16 needs these edits even more than last year.

So if you find a way to save these edits so I don't lose them with data updates, I'd be grateful. so get back to me.

It is stuff like delaying the squad updates which turns people off PES. You can;t really start your ML until they deliver the data update. Complete and utter, this should have been ready for day one no excuses.

They can create a great gameplay experience but stuff like this undermines things.

One thing that annoys about the official comps is that the game just sets up random groups. I can change them manually but that takes ages. There should be a button that sets the groups up like they are IRL, and if Konami don't have a licence for a team, then just replace it.

When the Euro 2016 gets implemented, I think it absolutely needs such a button. I want to play the groups as they are in the competition, not set up random groups. I need to get through to Adam with this.

I agree with this. I miss the old way when you could clear all the groups and then select one team at a time and enter each one randomly by pressing the square button. It used to be more exciting than the FA Cup draw. :P

Also, I miss the "team info" screen during a competition where you could see how many goals, assists, yellow, cards, and injuries that each player has.

Just a few basic things I'm missing but other than that I have enjoyed the few games I've played and it's good to see the CPU crossing the ball a lot more than the demo. :))

Good work, man. More experimentation like this is needed to get this game more sim like.

Last year I did huge global edits, I lowered the finishing of over 12 thousand players by 30 points, and it took two months! So yeah Messi only had 67 finishing for example. This dramatically improved the shooting for me! It was still possible to score any kind of goal imaginable from any angle but you and the AI actually missed some chances, even a sitter once in a while. It really improved the game for me and personally I think PES 16 needs these edits even more than last year.

So if you find a way to save these edits so I don't lose them with data updates, I'd be grateful. so get back to me.

Yeah, you can save your edit data on USB in case konami wipes your edits when they install there updates.

Is there anywhere I can download a pack of kits and badges (or at least PL ones) for use with the PS4? I'm seeing PESWorld mentioned a lot but no download links...

* no fouls played lots match never freekick!!!

Absolute game breaker ,a football game with no fouls, free kicks or penalties is a joke. Ive bought almost every PES but I wouldn't waist 5 mins of my time on this, no matter how good in other areas deserves 5/10 max due to a major part of the game of football missing.
Why did Konami release the game in this state? Hate to admit it but Fifa is so far ahead this year its out of sight. PES is now becoming a kids arcade game :-(

Absolute game breaker ,a football game with no fouls, free kicks or penalties is a joke. Ive bought almost every PES but I wouldn't waist 5 mins of my time on this, no matter how good in other areas deserves 5/10 max due to a major part of the game of football missing.
Why did Konami release the game in this state? Hate to admit it but Fifa is so far ahead this year its out of sight. PES is now becoming a kids arcade game :-(

lets go to FIFAvPES thread but FIFA doesnt have fouls either, only when its a missplaced sliding tackle. played the FIFA demo with 0-0 fouls a lot. both game is lacking in that department

Also noticing by just enabling the ability "track back" on players , you don't see them sitting there watching the ball, the CPU AI will pressure and hassle you when on the ball but no slide tackle, I noticed AI slide tackles aggresivley when the enforcer is enabled, it's great stuff but a lot of bloody work, konami should have this attribute enabled for all players on superstar,also if anyone else has tried it be good to hear your experience on this.

Hey jimi, would like to know more about this. So basically you have every players with track back and enforcer card? Or just certain players? If it's only a few, how do you determine which gets it?

lets go to FIFAvPES thread but FIFA doesnt have fouls either, only when its a missplaced sliding tackle. played the FIFA demo with 0-0 fouls a lot. both game is lacking in that department

This is a complete lie of a statement. When I play against CPU in fifa, I get fouled all the time. They pull, slide, and get yellow and red cards!

So after a lengthy session tonight with the US version of the game, the following is noted:

Editing teams manually takes an age and a half really makes you miss the days of option files. I cant believe we've gone backwards, eaach team takes around 10 minutes by the time you update kits, number fonts, manager, emblem, home stadium, etc. Tedious

I was logged into my AU profile and played online. I was playing in EU servers so it seems that the region lock is dependent on the profile you are using not the version of the game like everyone is saying

Played two games and the lag was minimal but still there, however it was playable

Level 1 passing is way too assisted and not enjoyable for me

Online speed default is too quick

Kits look great with the importing option now

Commentary is better but still shit. FIFA is the example to follow. Thankfully in the US version you can choose Argie commentators which are better but still rubbish

Last edited:
Whats the youth system like this time around?

is it regens?
is it the classics like Kaiser?
or is it in the style of PES12 i think where a player would comethrough and "have the look of becoming the next Messi" ect...

Played a few games online today, looks like the net code is solid.

But the results were always like 6:2, 4:2, 3:3 etc. It plays so fast and acardy, that it reminds me of FIFA 15. It's so easy to get through and score. Maybe I'm just so bad at defending for now. Anybody else here played online? Would like to know what you think about it.

Played a few games online today, looks like the net code is solid.

But the results were always like 6:2, 4:2, 3:3 etc. It plays so fast and acardy, that it reminds me of FIFA 15. It's so easy to get through and score. Maybe I'm just so bad at defending for now. Anybody else here played online? Would like to know what you think about it.

NO the goalkeepers are awfull and shooting still overpovered, its awfull, this and no fouls ruin the game big time.
Actually I today played one game in club FIFA 16 early acces and it looks fantastic.

jesus fuck i bought a ps4 for this game and now with the option files being a pain in the arse, i probably will revert to PC! WTF, BTW PC version seems to play very simialir

same old same old

the little faith I had left in konami and its not a lot I can tell you is now vanished, gone for ever

this isnt a finished game

its lacking in nearly every department. Has any one tried online? if you havent yet dont bother. its so fast reminds me of virtua soccer.

whats with the lag online? I press the button to pass or clear the ball and it happens a few seconds later!! so many gamers are exploitng this!

oh yes and I have only played against Real Madrid every single game

ronaldo just sprints past players and scores the same thunderbolt super mega shot every single time

I feel like posting this game by registered mail to konami HQ with a letter asking them why they keep getting all the little things so wrong every single year, year after year, year after year.......

transfers havent been done

this game is pure arcade.

RIP PES. thats it for me.

I cant find the option to put Bayern Munich in my Bundesliga. Like, change the League of the Squad. Isnt that possible?

Back
Top Bottom