PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Playing the retail code, are other people seeing tons of second chance, rebound goals?

In the last game I played I had 3 goals scored coming from keeper parries.

I played around 10 games yesterday, did not see this issue. Will give more plays today to see if I have this problem

I finally got to play the full game (US) yesterday.

First of all, I liked the demo but it made me feel sometimes meh about scoring, now I switched to manual shooting for a few games and although 98% of my shots ended up 5 blocks away from the stadium, when I actually connected one, wow, great feeling.
I switched to assisted 1 level for 1 game and I won easily 5-0, so I am hoping I can master manual shooting more.

Fouls, same as the demo, I really hope they fix this, it was nice to play fifa demo and actually get fouls from the AI. (set pieces suck though, esp penalties)

Gameplay, for some reason I feel it plays a little better, my players are running better in spaces, the AI is not ping pong-ing so much as the demo. However I feel they could be a bit more aggressive in the attack

Commentary is good, after hearing the same thing for 5 years anything is good, although a few more lines will hopefully be added next year as I've heard the striker's name shouted quite a few times already.

Kits: I understand people are p*ssed off about the OF, but I fixed the BPL in 35min and it was totally worth it. They looked great on the PS4 and the process was easy.

In the end, I was late for work today because I kept playing games, something that didn't happen in the demo (could be that I was just tired of the same teams, or the assisted goals didn't give me any enjoyment). Enjoying the game.

I know a lot of people hate editing but I think editing is tolerable this year compared to last year. I can not imagine going back to last year lack of image paste. I had the EPL done too. It was not that bad but really happy with all the kits being authentic.

Today was one day before the release day here in Holland.
Normally you can get the game then in the stores. With the PS 4 version that was correct; it was in masses for sale.
...but the strange thing is, there was NO Xbox 1 version! Nowhere. I made serveral phone calls and all the same story: We have plenty of PS 4 versions but we didn't got a single Xbox version.
Looks like a logistic problem. I wondered if that is only in Holland the case ore in all stores in Europe?

I like to know about you guys if you experienced the same in your region?

Today was one day before the release day here in Holland.
Normally you can get the game then in the stores. With the PS 4 version that was correct; it was in masses for sale.
...but the strange thing is, there was NO Xbox 1 version! Nowhere. I made serveral phone calls and all the same story: We have plenty of PS 4 versions but we didn't got a single Xbox version.
Looks like a logistic problem. I wondered if that is only in Holland the case ore in all stores in Europe?

I like to know about you guys if you experienced the same in your region?

Its the same in Austria. Do you have PEGI Versions in Holland too? Because I saw on Twitter, that Konami didn't manage to send out the PEGI Versions early enough. Classic Konami.

Its the same in Austria. Do you have PEGI Versions in Holland too? Because I saw on Twitter, that Konami didn't manage to send out the PEGI Versions early enough. Classic Konami.

Yes, we have pegi. :(
Does that mean there is the same problem with the digital version?

Did they say when we can expect the game ?
Where on Twitter did you see that?

Yes, we have pegi. :(
Does that mean there is the same problem with the digital version?

Did they say when we can expect the game ?
Where on Twitter did you see that?

Xbox versions next week, that's what I saw. No I think that shouldn't effect digital versions. I have no Xbox, just try if you can download it.

Gamesonly.at posted it on Twitter, that's a games-store here in Austria.

Xbox versions next week, that's what I saw. No I think that shouldn't effect digital versions. I have no Xbox, just try if you can download it.

Gamesonly.at posted it on Twitter, that's a games-store here in Austria.

Sofar I cannot download it yet, just tried it 30 minutes ago.

Just played my best match so far. Arsenal (me) vs Chelsea (comp) superstar. Finished 1-1...tough match! Hard tackles, great chances, great saves etc.

This is something ive never noticed personally and maybe its somethign that has just gone unnoticed by me... but everyone seems to be saying taht the CPU only scores goals in the bottom corner?

Is this true in the full game?

I just cant recall it being like that, sure alot of goals thinking back are low and hard... but all? all in the bottom corner?

I like the gameplay of PES very much. I hope they will fix the foul issue.

BUT I am absolutely mad and angry regarding the current EDIT mode.
Konami did not ell the truth or was precise in their information.

Importing complete proper kits is really great and easy to handle.

BUT it is a bad joke how many or lets say less grpahics can be inserted:

I have manged to load following graphics into PES 2016:

Club Emblems = 35 (Bundesliga + Premier League + Sassuolo)
Competition Emblems = 33 (for all excluding Konami Cup and League
strips = 329 (All NT only 2 kits for North Korea, all of Premier League; all of Bundesliga & Sassuolo)

That's it. No more Space to import any other Pics - no matter what.

That means no more emblems for Championship, Liga NOS, Argentina League, Chile League, PAS, PLA, and other Teams.
And I have not uploaded any Manager pic. Right now I am not able, due to the extreme limitation of pics / graphics that can be inserted.

Even the PS3 system could handle way more files than the following generation. What kind of joke is this?

This goes out for Adam Bhatti: Thanks for not telling the truth, lure fans with making wrong hopes and lying in proevo.de Interview - "no worries - there will be enough space to edit anything you like" - your a**, enough space... What's wrong with this guy, using Twitter and interviews for spreading nonsense???

Shame on him and Konami for this ridiculous behaviour.

I will go and edit what I can and then I am done with those clowns.

Absolutely disspointing. :(

I like the gameplay of PES very much. I hope they will fix the foul issue.

BUT I am absolutely mad and angry regarding the current EDIT mode.
Konami did not ell the truth or was precise in their information.

Importing complete proper kits is really great and easy to handle.

BUT it is a bad joke how many or lets say less grpahics can be inserted:

I have manged to load following graphics into PES 2016:

Club Emblems = 35 (Bundesliga + Premier League + Sassuolo)
Competition Emblems = 33 (for all excluding Konami Cup and League
strips = 329 (All NT only 2 kits for North Korea, all of Premier League; all of Bundesliga & Sassuolo)

That's it. No more Space to import any other Pics - no matter what.

That means no more emblems for Championship, Liga NOS, Argentina League, Chile League, PAS, PLA, and other Teams.
And I have not uploaded any Manager pic. Right now I am not able, due to the extreme limitation of pics / graphics that can be inserted.

Even the PS3 system could handle way more files than the following generation. What kind of joke is this?

This goes out for Adam Bhatti: Thanks for not telling the truth, lure fans with making wrong hopes and lying in proevo.de Interview - "no worries - there will be enough space to edit anything you like" - your a**, enough space... What's wrong with this guy, using Twitter and interviews for spreading nonsense???

Shame on him and Konami for this ridiculous behaviour.

I will go and edit what I can and then I am done with those clowns.

Absolutely disspointing. :(
We must collect signatures to get sued them. we must stop them of continue spread lies. is very bad marketing policy to lure clients . some how we must show to them that this is ENOUGH. NOW TELL ME ALL THAT ARE LIES OR NOT?

After more games tonight, it's starting to disappoint a little. The stumbles when players get tackled, or if they don't stumble they just stop dead, really kills momentum and immersion. It also feels incredibly clunky at times with movement.

Then there's things like a ball rolling in the middle of the pitch but the CPU-controlled player backs away from the ball.

And lastly, the CPU striker gets clear through, I'm the last defender, and I wipe him out from behind. Completely malicious. And no red card. Not even a yellow. At least the ref gave a free kick though!

Ok, so what have I missed bar 173 pages ..?!

Loved the Demo, huge improvements to all the areas I'd expected, natural growth.
Love the new collision system, increased angles of body movement, varying first touch at it's best to date.

Really, really impressed, Konami have certainly got their shit together over these last two years. IMO humble opinion.

You remember me ..?!! Jeessh I'm humbled..!! :)

My first goal on the PES 16 Demo.....

When the ball sits up like this..... Well..... You gotta have a dig, even from here....Ain't that right Zee..? Just another day at the office..!! :LOL:

How's things brother ? Great I hope ..?!

https://youtu.be/eOLQSoKxJ3E

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom