PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Got to say I am quite impressed with the full game. I have edited almost all of the EPL. Kits editing is amazing although takes time. The full game is something else, plays much better then the demo IMO. I also like the lighting in the new stadiums including the UK style ones. Can't imagine how someone can say this game looks dull.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh dear Lami why you getting sucker into the Vortex brother you should know better than to pay attention to some of these diehard PES fans donning PES t shirts around the house.

I knew all along the option file sharing thing would be an issue.

Looks like it's going back to PES4 and updating everything before a ball is kicked in anger. 2 days to go.

After testing both Demos quite long I came to the conclusion that this year I will go with PES, even if I have to edit things myself.

But I am little worried, I read that the german commentary is really bad, allthough they have reworked it.

Am I able to switch to Englisch commantary ? I am not familiar how it works on PS4 but I remember in the past that only certain languages were available in certain regions. I can't find any information about it on the web.

Would be great to know which commentary languages I am able to switch to with the german region. Anyone know something?

Can anyone who is playing the full game confirm if they have implemented fouls? The demo Ai wins the Fifa fair play award by a mile this year.
I couldn't buy a football game knowing there was no fouls ,free kicks or penalties in it, to me that's a totally broken useless game.

I am going to use this website when I have the game (today I am hoping!)! :ROCK:
http://peskitsallin.blogspot.com.br/p/blog-page_30.html

On Friday the PESworld kits will also be available https://www.facebook.com/pesworldofficial/posts/876859689056329

Thx mate!

EDIT: But still, nothing about Bundesliga. I want to play the ML with the chance of encounter those german teams =/

Am I able to switch to Englisch commantary ? I am not familiar how it works on PS4 but I remember in the past that only certain languages were available in certain regions. I can't find any information about it on the web.

Yes, it really seems the german commentary will suck. But you can switch it without switching the game language. For example, English commentary - German texts.

It was like that in PES 2015 aswell.

Last edited:
I loved the demo, even with its flaws, add in the editing and its the only footy game for me this year.................never been this stoked since the days of PES5:D

Can anyone who is playing the full game confirm if they have implemented fouls? The demo Ai wins the Fifa fair play award by a mile this year.
I couldn't buy a football game knowing there was no fouls ,free kicks or penalties in it, to me that's a totally broken useless game.

Nope. If I recall, I've been fouled once, MAYBE twice in the past half-dozen matches or so. I'm constantly going, "That's a foul. That's another one." In fact, in that time I've only conceded ONE foul that wasn't a slide tackle.

I haven't played the demo but got the full game yesterday and played 4 or 5 exhibition games. I personally haven't seen any issues concerning fouls are not being called. I received yellows and reds as well. Maybe it's just me although I'm all about FairPlay:D

Edit: By the way, the game reminded me of winning eleven 6 international on the ps2 a lot for some reason...I like it...

Last edited:
I haven't played the demo but got the full game yesterday and played 4 or 5 exhibition games. I personally haven't seen any issues concerning fouls are not being called. I received yellows and reds as well. Maybe it's just me although I'm all about FairPlay:D

The problem is the AI not making fouls. Or to be more precise the ref not calling the fouls.

There is no problem with the user making fouls. I do plenty and the ref calls it, yet the AI does not foul. Even if you feel like you have been fouled the ref doesn't call it. Yet the crowd reacts with whistling.

juhu00[2];3080273 said:
The problem is the AI not making fouls. Or to be more precise the ref not calling the fouls.

There is no problem with the user making fouls. I do plenty and the ref calls it, yet the AI does not foul. Even if you feel like you have been fouled the ref doesn't call it. Yet the crowd reacts with whistling.

Gotcha! Maybe it'll be patched.

Loving this game. Defensive AI needs to be tweaked, hopefully tactics is able to sort that out. And the same goals with AI and fouls.

Is it jut me or is Superstar the best and most realistic difficulty this year? I'm actually able to have some time on the ball without being constantly rushed like in previous entries.

Adam has said they're looking into it for a patch, but they don't want to spoil the balance of the game so it won't be ready in five minutes...

Great. I'm sure it's all related so they have to be careful while patching it. It's ok though. I can wait as long as I know it's going to be fixed.

Adam has said they're looking into it for a patch, but they don't want to spoil the balance of the game so it won't be ready in five minutes...

I can imagine its actually a difficult thing to patch as adding in more fouls has a knock on effect to the momentum coding which will materially effect the overall pace an enjoyment so its a delicate one.

Even if there were 5/6 scripted fouls it would make it better, maybe that is the answer, more illusion rather than realism thus leaving the balance alone??

because im sure there would be one dickhead atleast who would screw with the password to said account.
Surely you can't change the password without confirmation on the email address used to make the account.

I think daymos is going to do that but he's charging for his work, I think

I don't understand that comment at all, how can it spoil the balance of the game, the cpu has no problem at all getting fouls given so why not the user.

my friend just played 2 games online, US server.... he said he didn't experience any lag, felt smooth and very responsive. FYI ppl

Quick question..........

This is the first time I have purchased a game digitally. It saying I can play on Wednesday at midnight?? do you get early access for the digital download rather than a physical release??

I can imagine its actually a difficult thing to patch as adding in more fouls has a knock on effect to the momentum coding which will materially effect the overall pace an enjoyment so its a delicate one.

Even if there were 5/6 scripted fouls it would make it better, maybe that is the answer, more illusion rather than realism thus leaving the balance alone??

The way in which it would ruin the balance is it being like 2014 where they called fouls for "tackles" way after the player released the ball and then his momentum carried him into a downed player and he fell over. It was called back for a foul always in 2014. It was horrible.

anyone waiting on US PSN for PS4 version to be purchaseable again (i.e. show up on PSN again as its been taken off for about 12 hours...), just to let you know its now back...

Downloading right now!

$59.99 after buying PSN cards that added up to £45's worth yesterday via cardcodes.com, definitely worth it for me, the retail would be the same price if not more this week when it releases Friday here in UK so just gone for it and got it.

I do a clean full PS4 system backup too to a 25gb or 50gb bluray blank disc so can always restore the game, and the PS4 OS, to day one state if they update it and spoil it. (I'm assuming game updates cannot be uninstalled if they install automatically, maybe I'm wrong on that though).

Foul rates are definitely the same as in the demo. Not noticed anything different gameplay-wise to be honest, but I've only had two matches.

Managed to get everything edited that I'm interested in already, except kits which I'm waiting for Friday for. ML will then begin! Last year, there was a data pack on day one (https://pes.konami.com/pes2015/pes-2015-data-pack-with-big-license-update/) so I'm expecting transfers on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom