PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Till konami fix their shit ı guess..

Sorry, broken records isn't my thing. You don't see me in the Fifa thread constantly complaining about EA's shit like a broken record either. I try a game and if I'm not interested, I don't play it and move on to what interests me.

Last edited:
Played some online games:

- F*cking performance is tedious. Is like the game youre playing online is 2015 not 2016. What was the purpose to fix the control response if lag still present?
- You can change the camera, but no height or zoom (why?!)
- The think I hate the most is that online obviously is on 0 speed. Is like f*cking FIFA. The way to play this game MUST be -1. There's no time to do or think any plays, matches look like blind chicken race.
- There's still no benchmark between teams. F*cking Real Madrid and Bayern everytime!

Botom line. Konami didn't touch the online this year.

Another offline only year for me. At least Master League is more decent.
Maybe i'll play some online but just against friends.

That's very disappointing, was there filters in PES 2015?

I intend to play online 99% of the time, no need to buy the game at launch now.

Sorry, broken records isn't my thing. You don't see me in the Fifa thread constantly complaining about EA's shit like a broken record either. I try a game and if I'm not interested, I don't play it and move on to what interests me.
I think the difference is, everyone here came here because we loved PES, and I think deep down we all want PES to be the best - even the guys who don't like it now - so they (and I) still play the demos, watch the videos and talk about it. Maybe in the hope that one day, it'll become what they want it to become.

If this was FIFA-Web, the opposite would be true (and you can see this on communities like FUTHead, where there's a lot of people who don't like FIFA now, but keep talking about it because they wish it would become "what it once was").

I keep all my moaning in the "FIFA vs PES" thread though to keep this bit much cleaner and on-topic. Which is how it should be, I reckon, otherwise the thread becomes polluted.

Last edited:

I agree with Chris Davies..People (except for obvious trolls) want Pes to be better..It's 2016 and we still don't have proper online features that Fifa 08 had back in 2007.

I agree with Chris Davies..People (except for obvious trolls) want Pes to be better..It's 2016 and we still don't have proper online features that Fifa 08 had back in 2007.

I always want PES to be better. I complain as well. But do you see me sounding like a broken record? Do you see me being nonconstructive? Do you see me looking like a troll with my yearly obvious negative nonconstructive one-liners?

Why i can not find digital download link for ps4 in US PSN store? I guess it is because I missed the pre order?

It's broken, same as on the Xbox store. Konami are investigating so who knows when it'll eventually be fixed.

I always want PES to be better. I complain as well. But do you see me sounding like a broken record? Do you see me being nonconstructive? Do you see me looking like a troll with my yearly obvious negative nonconstructive one-liners?

What was so non constructive and 'one-liner' about my post?

Steelhorse has also repeatedly been making the same negative posts in regards to PES 2016 but you haven't jumped on his posts?

If someone was in here constantly praising PES 2016, saying the same thing over and over again, you wouldn't care.

Unfortunately, I wasn't the first person to criticise it and certainly won't be the last. I think my points were valid and fair?

It's a forum designed for debating PES 2016 and other games in the series. I am more than entitled to have a vent considering that I have bought nearly every single PES game in the series?

Anyway like I said before, I won't criticise the game again.

Thanks.

Last edited:
So re Option FIles or lack of.

Am I right in thinking...For example....

One kit user has made the MLS kits and we can download them all. But where are the MLS players that are not in the game? We will have to create them ourselves. Thats a lot of players and time.
An option file would contain the 100s of players needed. We will even have to change all the team names, league names, assign boots etc as all that info is in the Saved Data file and thats the file you cant copy over until Sony decide we can.

That right? Im pretty certain it is.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the case. I'm getting the Japanese version, so I had resigned myself to not being able to import an OF anyway.

Some teams wont take that long if they already have players at national teams (or have brought players in the transfer window who are still at (pre-transfer) clubs in the game).

If you take Dortmund, Januzjai will be at Man Utd (and Belgium), Reus, Hummels and Weidenfeller should be in the German NT, as might Durm etc, Socrates in Greece and Kagawa in Japan.

Why don't one person make an account and just share the option file and account around the community?

There were people who didn't think there was lag last year, but I'm not entirely sure how. It was painful (even though I played it online anyway because it felt more tactical than FIFA ever did online).

There's enough people saying there's lag online for me to believe it's still the same, although I suppose it would be easy to ask whoever says it's "lag free" if they thought PES 2015 was "lag free" too. That'd be a good way to qualify it.

There were people who didn't think there was lag last year, but I'm not entirely sure how. It was painful (even though I played it online anyway because it felt more tactical than FIFA ever did online).

There's enough people saying there's lag online for me to believe it's still the same, although I suppose it would be easy to ask whoever says it's "lag free" if they thought PES 2015 was "lag free" too. That'd be a good way to qualify it.

last year on last gen MyClub has better connection than the other modes tho, still wasnt like offline

last year on last gen MyClub has better connection than the other modes tho, still wasnt like offline
Really? Wow, I only ever played MyClub online (but I can't play it now because it tells me nobody is available to play, which I'm guessing is more down to the fact that I don't have a 90+ rated team and everyone else does)!

Guys who are playing online, think you have to rem servers at functioning properly as yet, i have the US version and up to early this morn when i tried the online service was down. I would recommend waiting till its regularized over the next few days to judge. Jus my two cents.

if anyone figure it out how to solve this, pm me please!
cpu defence
incredible-broken-brick-wall-KmKnK.jpg

my defence
Emmentaler_2.jpg

tried different tactics withouth succes

Pretty sure they will fix it at 17. Sept.

Guys, anyone has a page with the Jerseys/Logos?
Did anyone step up from any community to make all the players of the Bundesliga or so?
I really dont know where to check :/

Back
Top Bottom