PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

commentary is nice and fresh defo better than Champion, still feels like Drury doesnt talk that much (especially after playing FIFA so it could be down to that)

do i enjoy the gameplay? well its like the demo: no fouls, passing is laser guided and R2 shooting is more powerful than ever
8z4Ib5p.jpg

(Superstar lvl)

- you can set match time minute by minute from 5 minutes to 15
- there are 14 stadiums in the PS3 version

- no defence, no midfield
- wide open gaps everywhere, end to end stuff (tactics doesnt make a difference)
- too long scripted events on the pitch, etc a falling...MUCH falling
- cheating cpu via Team Spirit = perfect interceptions from any angle, from any distance with any player, perfect dribbling with anyone, perfect over the top balls, perfect chip shots, perfect + then on your side a lot of ball staring, seems like defending animations gone missing, cant disposses the cpu no matter your player and his player quality

these are the worst elements in the ML, and why not talking about the positive side? because i played half a season of it and it f*ed up my mind, more than FIFA online did before ever.

prepare yourselfs :D this game is annoying

my opinions are still on but yet i cant wait to get home and play ML again, there is something about it. froget the exhibition games guys really

a nice addition
wEGOL6E.png

Exactly. Unless there will be a (short term) solution regarding OF sharing, you will have to do all editing, including faces by yourself.

Well, could be worse. I could play FIFA with those Robotic and cut off animations lol.

I just hope someone posts like "tutorials" for each player. Use 2.5 at the nose use 3.4 at the ears or stuff like that.

Thanks for the answer buddy.

Right. I've decided to get a PS4 and this. Trouble is, I can't find any decent bundle deals. Can anyone help out?

are the reviews based on gameplay with day-one patch applied?

cannot believe they have overseen it?

Ok it believe it from experience but common.. ;)

Any news, what has changed gameplay wise compared to demo?

why the hidden europeans teams for cl/el (marchidegna, cantlesir spor etc) arent editable? its incredible, are a fake teams whit nobody license, why arent editable?

i tweet this at bhatti but i receveid no response :(

why the hidden europeans teams for cl/el (marchidegna, cantlesir spor etc) arent editable? its incredible, are a fake teams whit nobody license, why arent editable?

i tweet this at bhatti but i receveid no response :(
Followed your lead, done the same. Was frustrating last year.

im a pc user, for me isnt a problem, but for the console user? its a big problem, last year the other eu team are acceptable, but this year arent much!

no response from bhatti and official pes, grrrrrr!!!

Anyone see a list or description anywhere of what exactly is different between the demo and retail code gameplay?

Really looking forward to picking this up tomorrow.

The game is already on sale at one of my local independent game stores, but I'll wait until Fifa is released. I don't have the free time to dedicate to two football games anymore, and although PES has my favorite team (Brazilian League's Cruzeiro) and their stadium, the lack of licenses made me lose my patience last year. I felt like I spent more time "fixing" the game rather than playing it. Since I play mostly the Brazilian League, I spent a great ammount of time correcting player names, managers, stadiums etc. Also when playing online, PES really lacks a system to match not only your skill level but also the level of your team (similar to what Fifa does).

In essence, what is stopping me from buying it right friggin now is the current lack of option files support on the PS4.

Problem re no option files is that even though the kit creators have done an amazing job you would still have to create half the teams they have created kits for.

Example - Glenn has done an amazing job with Dortmund but half the Dortmund players aren't in the game so you have to create them. Last season i think you needed to create about 10 of their squad.
He has also done all MLS kits - but the MLS players are not in the game so yep, youve guessed it - you are going to have to create 100s of players.

With an option file it would all be done.

So I got the game today and never played the demo..

First thing I noticed is how bad the GKs are, I scored two goals from when a corner is cleared by a defender and it rebounds to my full back and I just hit the volley.. seems they're always dangerous and one time it just literally hit the GK and went in.

Also, there are no updated squads, did they say anything about launch day data pack ?

Watching more videos, commentary is fucking mind blowing.

mind blowingly good or bad? My only reference is the Brazilian Portuguese commentary, which is incredibly sub-par, despite using a professional commentator (unlike Fifa). The guy is very old, and you can clearly distinguish his older lines from the newer ones and the audio feels generally unbalanced. Afaik, english commentary should be 100% new, as they have changed the cast, but I just can't cope with their awful pronounciation of brazilian names :D

There's some references in the commentary now to league position and recent performances (FIFA style), so I've read in the reviews, but those same reviews also comment that the Beglin lines are recycled from last year and far quieter (and with a modest amount of emotion) than Drury's, who makes it sound like fire is coming out of the ball every time someone takes a shot. The commentary from Drury, from what I've heard watching the Twitch feeds, is very similar to Champion otherwise.

It's all steps in the right direction though, particularly when it comes to the references to the team's form.

In a good way. It's far from perfect but the delivery when they're talking about Messi, El Classico and the reactions when you score feel so much more authentic, organic and like a real broadcast then the usual wooden, reading from a script style commentary in previous games.

I got my pre-load working by downloading the share factory rocket league add-on first and going to the pes 2016 page and clicking download.

Back
Top Bottom