PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Why does it need explained? They're not going to get all transfers at a realistic level its just not possible and also completely subjective

Transfers have always been like this. Just imagine Evian came into some oil money ;)

I remember before in PES5 Ronaldinho would seemingly always transfer to Manchester from Barcelona.

quiet on here considering the amount of PES news about today.

Check out this info on ML from someone on WENB.

Transfers done by AI:

M. Reus to Sampdoria, transfer fee 1,392,000

How is that possible?

T. Rosicky to Evian, transfer fee 12,053,340

How is that possible? You would need to sell entire Evian team and you probably still wont have that kind amount of money. And Rosicky going to Ligue 2... I strongly doubt it.

Aston Villa buying Wilfried Bony for 17 million. Rumours that pop out: W. Rooney leaving the club? B. Schweinsteiger leaving the club?

Plus Asim said that almost all of the games are played at night time.

Sounds er, shite!

well i played half a season and the biggest moves were this: Reus to Chelsea, Harry Kane to Nantes, S. Ramos to Barca

but at least the headline was like "Shocking move from S. Ramos to Barca" ore smthng, the Harry Kane thing is he was benched in the whole first half of the season, so i guess the club is willing to sell their players if they dont contribute to the team. also i could get C. Ronaldo for money and for De Gea but when i tried to get Hummels from Atletico, the negotiation broken down at the start since he or the club didnt want it.

so its a bit confusing atm but its not that big mess like PES 6 and before was where right at the start every star player goes to other clubs and the good players wont start in the team rather some unknowns on the cpus side and the rumors are just rumors, features to make the time before the transfer window exciting and more alive

German site PC games reviewed PC version alongside PS4 and Xboxone.

http://www.pcgames.de/Pro-Evolution...s/Test-Angriff-auf-den-Fussballthron-1170965/

They begin with saying that the difference is only graphical, especially in relation to the spectators, which have a 'retro feel' to them on the PC.

Everything else, from gameplay to modi, is exactly the same and, according to these guys, very good. They applaud the new collission system and the overall flow of the game. Giving the ps4 an Xbox versions a 90 and the PC one a 87.

Just ordered the PC version via Steam. Can't wait!

i changed my tactic in ML. if i have the lead i'll pass around in the back, if you dont have the players and the team spirit to play direct football for 90 minutes you are screwed if you r trying to do so

also Valencia was out for 11 weeks due to injury so injuries are in

i changed my tactic in ML. if i have the lead i'll pass around in the back, if you dont have the players and the team spirit to play direct football for 90 minutes you are screwed if you r trying to do so

also Valencia was out for 11 weeks due to injury so injuries are in

Nice to hear that team spirit actually makes a difference, enough for you to change your tactics. Direct football for 90min is unrealistic anyway. If team spirit is as influential as you say, that encourages us to make smarter transfers in ML, buying when necessary in order to build team spirit with your current roster.

Last edited:
I'm a bit concerned by the way goals were scored in this video, there seems to be an invisible barrier just outside the box which won't allow defenders to tackle, both goals scored from Sanchez are an example and also the defensive awareness is concerning too.

http://youtu.be/u_WFrURxv7k

I'm a bit concerned by the way goals were scored in this video, there seems to be an invisible barrier just outside the box which won't allow defenders to tackle, both goals scored from Sanchez are an example and also the defensive awareness is concerning too.

I'm pretty sure the issue with defenders constantly backing up was also in the demo. I think it was discussed here that that may be a tactical issue. The likes of klashman and co. would be able to possibly sort that out once work on real life formations begins.

Hey Jimi,

Going to hunt for early copies? I called JB (again) today, they're still confirming release date of 17th Sept. But get this, they haven't received any stock yet, and EB reiterates every stores in Australia should have a 22nd Sept release date.

Frustrating.

How long can we expect to wait for a squad update after launch? I think it's the main concern of mine, I'm contempt with editing kits and emblems myself, I set my expectations low for stadiums so there's not a lot that can disappoint me, but I really dive wanna do lots of transfers only to have them update then eventually..

How long can we expect to wait for a squad update after launch? I think it's the main concern of mine, I'm contempt with editing kits and emblems myself, I set my expectations low for stadiums so there's not a lot that can disappoint me, but I really dive wanna do lots of transfers only to have them update then eventually..

well there is already a server maintance and tomorrow morning will be another according the info im getting on PS3. so it will be online probably for launch

ps: dynamic weather is like when there is a loading screen(subs, HT, foul, chance) it starts raining in the next scene. and it rains a LOT in ML in the PL. i appriciate the sunny afternoon games actually :) . yes there are day games dont worry. still wondering whats the weather like in other countries since Adam said it is league-stadium related

nah there you go most weird transfers besides Ramos that Y Toure moved from City to Barca at the start now he is back in England at Chelsea. both could be loan altough i only see 1 year loans so far. still would call it realistic. plus Falcao is at Arsenal, Nani at Tottenham, Bale & RVP at PSG, Huntelaar at Juve. Nothing else major, i think squad roles play big part in transfers

Last edited:
The nets are still really a major gripe there is absolutely no feeling when you score with a rocket from outside net movement is so off, please give us football kingdom nets is it that hard to edit the net physics? Its the only thing missing still from next gen pes. Im very happy with reviews so far but nets are so off there is absoltely no feeling when scoring a powerful shot just compare a goal scored at any real life game, everything sways when ball hits the whole net sways in vibration, the cables hanging aswell, nets give satisfaction when you score, we had that in ps2 era plz bring it back

Last edited:
Hey Jimi,

Going to hunt for early copies? I called JB (again) today, they're still confirming release date of 17th Sept. But get this, they haven't received any stock yet, and EB reiterates every stores in Australia should have a 22nd Sept release date.

Frustrating.

Yeah I've been doing the same calling every jb hifi and eb games as well, jb hifi told me that they get orders the/wed around 1-2pm, maybe try again then and see if they have it.

I'm pretty sure the issue with defenders constantly backing up was also in the demo. I think it was discussed here that that may be a tactical issue. The likes of klashman and co. would be able to possibly sort that out once work on real life formations begins.

Yeah your right, need to play around with defensive line, hopefully that's the case. but at the same time I'm surprised they set up bayern really deep.

Originally Posted by proevo.de
Marvin: Can you talk about the possibilites of editing on PS4? Where can you use the image importer?

Adam: Logos, Manager fotos, and the kits and leagues.

Marvin: Faces?

Adam: No. But in my opinion, we’ve really improved the face building mechanism itself, there’s better hair styles, update hair styles, I should say, there’s a lot of options there to edit things. I know that people have seen various numbers as well, but we have a lot of space per item, so you don’t have to worry about that.

So, that means, if I want the Bundesliga, I have to edit every Face by myself?

just look at variation of editing hair style :SHOCK: :SHOCK: :SHOCK:

good year for face makers :SMUG:

93nkil30ncfzcaxikuzk.jpg

This looks very good, nice!

Anyone still moaning on about the new celebration system? I'm glad that it's in real time unlike FIFA and PES2015 where it looked like a cutscene out of no where.

I'm with you on this Daniel.
Evo-web hasn't changed that much, it's just this thread.
After PES6, this thread was never the same again.

People were disappointed with lotss PES versions after that one.
IMO there were indeed awfull ones, but also a couple of decent ones and i liked 2015 and despite some flaws i'm excited with PES2016.

Most of the things people complain about were also not ideal in the mythicial PES6 (whichfor me was the start of the decline, i preferred 3,4 and 5).

On this page for instance, somebody is complaining about the Coppa Libertadores publicity panels (if that is English)...in PES6 there was no Coppa Libertadores mode...

Konami are sloppy and keep on making litle mistakes, but post people don't seem to see the difference between essential things and things that are of secondary importance...

Have i already written that i'm glad to read your posts...

I hear what you are saying. I did like pes6, but only after massive patching to make it more immersive.
After that it got downhill very fast. You liked 2015 (i didn't) but that means a 9 year gap.
In those 9 years there may have been some versions that were less bad, but never one that was good again (at least in my opinion).
So, i think they took a wrong turn somewhere and for me it took them too long to get it right again.

Back
Top Bottom