PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

the amount of cheating on superstar in ML is unbearable, those who find the demo easy will get what they wish for

ML if its like last year you need to change your strategies every match and make sure you have a setting which counters against the AI's strategy.

Theres more momentum in ML than in Exhibition matches

ML if its like last year you need to change your strategies every match and make sure you have a setting which counters against the AI's strategy.

Theres more momentum in ML than in Exhibition matches

5 losses in a row and that team spirit kicks in too probably. bit funny now im kinda addicted to the ML in a wrong way since i dont think at all its a good game but its annoyingly challenging and the ML is deep enough for me

Fifa is the kind of game that you can get into right away and sure enjoy it, but it wears out very fast. PES on the other hand is the a game that may not excite you right away but once you give it time and learn about it more, it is really the best resemblance of real football.

Sorry but that's simply not the case anymore. For me and a lot of other people by the looks of things, PES 2016 demo was fantastic when I first tried it but after 5-6 matches, all of the faults quickly became apparent and scoring goals is extremely dull.

The FIFA 16 demo is an incredibly deep experience, EA finally deserve some credit in my opinion. I can't stop playing it.

I am still very interested in how the retail version of PES will play though. Not going to risk buying it this year but will see what you guys think of it.

Last edited:
I've uploaded two videos so you can compare between the DEMO and the FULL GAME. I known that is not the same that playing it. But you can judge anyways.

France vs. Brazil | Top Player | -1 Speed

DEMO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th3LGIzfbvU

FULL GAME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsbUUj88--o

Thanks for uploading. Commentary is amazing!

The Benzema goal is everything I dislike about PES now though. It's a perfect example of the 'rocket shot' goals which are so easy to score - it's just so unrealistic :((

Last edited:
Sorry but that's simply not the case anymore. For me and a lot of other people by the looks of things, PES 2016 demo was fantastic when I first tried it but after 5-6 matches, all of the faults quickly became apparent and scoring goals is extremely dull.

The FIFA 16 demo is an incredibly deep experience, EA finally deserve some credit in my opinion. I can't stop playing it.

I am still very interested in how the retail version of PES will play though. Not going to risk buying it this year but will see what you guys think of it.

Good for you if you Like Fifa man. If you enjoy it more go for it ..

Fifa is the kind of game that you can get into right away and sure enjoy it, but it wears out very fast. PES on the other hand is the a game that may not excite you right away but once you give it time and learn about it more, it is really the best resemblance of real football. Both games are good this year but to me Fifa just does not have the personality that PES has.

Exactily How it works for me. Fifa15 was the first i could play more games, and i really enjoyed Ultimate mode, but 3 months later i went back to PES. Normally 3 fifa games is enough for me, PES2015 the main problem for me still is the respond on online games.

Hi, does anyone know with the kit importing setting for the PS4 what collar types will be available.

For example this Dortmund kit i finished, its using collar number 9, but from what I've seen there will only be 4 available, round neck, v neck, collar round neck and collar v neck?

Is there more than 4?

Not... only the same 4

Well, the commentary has far exceeded my expectations. Much more enthusiasm, and the emotion when Benzema scores from range is unlike anything I've ever heard in PES before.

Exactily How it works for me. Fifa15 was the first i could play more games, and i really enjoyed Ultimate mode, but 3 months later i went back to PES. Normally 3 fifa games is enough for me, PES2015 the main problem for me still is the respond on online games.

I know that online in PES has many issues. Luckily, I play only offine which really feels great when play with full manual controls.

Thanks for uploading. Commentary is amazing!

The Benzema goal is everything I dislike about PES now though. It's a perfect example of the 'rocket shot' goals which are so easy to score - it's just so unrealistic :((

Don't understand what's wrong with that benzema goal he has the capability of scoring those types of goals, id understand if every single player could score those but atm you would be speculating.

Exactly.
I would like to track down the problem and narrow the cases. Are you guys in America, South-America, or where?. I think people in Europe, Africa, etc aren't going through this.

I can't even find my preorder. Where do u go see it?

I really don't consider myself a beacon of light at all Daniel.

Yes, i have a PS4 and i have preordered PES2016.
The problem is that i have two kids (12 year old boy and 15 year old girl) who are both football mad and who play lots of PS4 (they play FIFA, my daughter plays a cycling game and my son plays lots of shooters).

I manage to squeeze some games between their gaming time...and lack of time is why the lack of licenses bothers me more than 10 years ago...i simply don't have the time to make the correct kits.

Well if you get some time and fancy a wee game at some point, add me on PS4 :).

- no defence, no midfield
- wide open gaps everywhere, end to end stuff (tactics doesnt make a difference)
- too long scripted events on the pitch, etc a falling...MUCH falling
- cheating cpu via Team Spirit = perfect interceptions from any angle, from any distance with any player, perfect dribbling with anyone, perfect over the top balls, perfect chip shots, perfect + then on your side a lot of ball staring, seems like defending animations gone missing, cant disposses the cpu no matter your player and his player quality

these are the worst elements in the ML, and why not talking about the positive side? because i played half a season of it and it f*ed up my mind, more than FIFA online did before ever.

prepare yourselfs :D this game is annoying

- wide open gaps everywhere, end to end stuff (tactics doesnt make a difference)
- cheating cpu via Team Spirit = perfect interceptions from any angle, from any distance with any player, perfect dribbling with anyone, perfect over the top balls, perfect chip shots, perfect + then on your side a lot of ball staring, seems like defending animations gone missing, cant disposses the cpu no matter your player and his player quality

these are the worst elements in the ML, and why not talking about the positive side? because i played half a season of it and it f*ed up my mind, more than FIFA online did before ever.

PS3 or ps4 ?

I don't understand this. Assuming what you've said all are correct, it looks like a very different game than demo. Yet some people mentioned it's more polished than demo.

Back
Top Bottom