PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Is there a Twitch for the Xbox 1? I only see PS 4 movies/Twitch's.
It can't be the case that only PS4 owners violate the embargo? ;)

That is unethical on so many levels. I know it happens with many products and I don't like it one bit. What annoys me is that call it a strategy. Yea sure, a strategy to lie to customers. Thank you.

In every business in all walks of life, despite the spin, business has no morals nor ethics, money is their life blood, Konami are no different to anyone else.

great post! everything you said I just about agree with..

one thing specifically is the 2 v 2 or 2 v 1 human players. PES still wins in this regard hands down for the demos at least for me and it's not close. I dunno why but FIFA is just not as good compared to PES when it comes to this for some reason. we have a lot of fun playing PES multiplayer and also think it's more sim when playing like you said.. I also think the women's FIFA plays great.. I really think this is because the devs were around the women this summer in Vancouver up close and personal. You can tell they were able to capture some of the women specific animations which is what makes a lot different to me. they also even got the women player faces better and individual players likeliness better then the men. maybe this is because they don't have as many teams to deal with as the men.. but I bet it's bc the dev team were around them this summer and it made a difference being able to have access to a lot of the players up close.

Cheers... Yeah pes2016 demo is the game we unanimously thought was the most fun (balanced and most realistic) in the 2 v 1/2v2. On the other hand FIFAs animations and what u can actually do far exceeds pes2016. It seems pes has just enough animations to cater for its awesome realistic gameplay. But konami now need to focus on more animations..plus working on some of those silly running (particularly with changing direction or sudden acceleration ) and some passing n shooting animations.

You're right about the woman's animations in FIFA..they include some different ones to the men...love the heavy touches and increased weight. Love the hair movement and way the girls dribble. Again FIFAs animations n transitions to other animations are awesome.

One thing I forgot to mention...player physics ... Pes players look so much better and lifelike in game view. FIFAs players look decent upclose, but too thin and odd looking from game view.its improved from fifa15, but still needs work...

Anyone knows if, in the Master League, you can add different leagues?
For example, if I edit a Fantasy League and make the Bundesliga out of it, can I add that to the Master League?

Anyone knows if, in the Master League, you can add different leagues?
For example, if I edit a Fantasy League and make the Bundesliga out of it, can I add that to the Master League?
The 3 fake leagues are already included in Master League.

I just noticed that the Copa Libertadores mode contains the 2015 Copa Libertadores teams, but the adboards are still from last year's competition, it even says 2014 on them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9xp9QMoXVY

It's like KONAMI stopped bothering at all.

Last edited:
Just a question for demo players - It was mentioned that right stick is now back to be able to push someone off the ball which was in 14 and removed in 15 (contextual in 15 - how very fifa'ish) ... or at least you can use this to push off the ball when taking a header ... can anyone confirm this please.

I'm with you on this Daniel.
Evo-web hasn't changed that much, it's just this thread.
After PES6, this thread was never the same again.

People were disappointed with lotss PES versions after that one.
IMO there were indeed awfull ones, but also a couple of decent ones and i liked 2015 and despite some flaws i'm excited with PES2016.

Most of the things people complain about were also not ideal in the mythicial PES6 (whichfor me was the start of the decline, i preferred 3,4 and 5).

On this page for instance, somebody is complaining about the Coppa Libertadores publicity panels (if that is English)...in PES6 there was no Coppa Libertadores mode...

Konami are sloppy and keep on making litle mistakes, but post people don't seem to see the difference between essential things and things that are of secondary importance...

Have i already written that i'm glad to read your posts...

Last edited by a moderator:

IMO there were indeed awfull ones, but also a couple of decent ones and i liked 2015 and despite some flaws i'm excited with PES2016.

Most of the things people complain about were also not ideal in the mythicial PES6 (whichfor me was the start of the decline, i preferred 3,4 and 5).

On this page for instance, somebody is complaining about the Coppa Libertadores publicity panels (if that is English)...in PES6 there was no Coppa Libertadores mode...

Konami are sloppy and keep on making litle mistakes, but post people don't seem to see the difference between essential things and things that are of secondary importance...

Agreed, people don't seem to appreciate what's included, rather bash what's excluded. As already mentioned, the Konami team making PES isn't at all large.

Hey Gerd, I knew you were still around, that's why I said *most* and not all :) . There are still beacons of light like you that remain! Have you got a PS4 and will you be getting 2016?

I wonder if there has been any change in game speed/pace in the full version vs the demo. I thought the demo default speed was fast and I actually set it on -2 to capture the pace I am comfortable with. It was fine but sometime feels that response is slowed down too with -2. I liked the pace of 2015 on -1 but this year feels a bit faster even on -1

Agreed, people don't seem to appreciate what's included, rather bash what's excluded. As already mentioned, the Konami team making PES isn't at all large.

Then why do they keep acting as one? Certainly amount of HYPE they generate, all the promises they've made (and failed to fulfill yet again) indicates otherwise.

I would fully understand amount of changes if komani was HONEST about it. Master League revamp? I laugh. Bet injuries are still non-existent. Licenses were discussed too. In case you guys don't remember:

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/pes-2016-feature-official-licenses-ever/

Global Director of Konami’s Football Division, Erik Bladinieres, was interviewed recently by Spain’s PESaurios publication. He revealed during the interview that PES 2016 is to feature more officially licensed teams and leagues than ever before.

That was end of April.

I care not for licenses, for me all teams could be licensed like BPL, but if you PROMISE SOMETHING, and if you use it to generate HYPE (I hate this word!), then at least try to LIVE UP TO IT goddamit.

Besides, game's price indicates this is going to be a product comparable in quality to other top AAA games (Witcher, MGS, GTA V) and changes...

If you want to see CHANGES click here. I had to pay total of 0.00€ to get them. From a far less known company that only entered gaming mainstream (and that's in strategy games only) like four years ago.

All changes between PES 15 and PES 16 barely come close to ones in link. And I'm asked for a full price to get them?

If konami was honest, respected its fanbase, maintained its game, priced it according to what its worth I would be fanboy #1 of this game. What am I supposed to appreciate? 90% of what's there I already own, bought it last November. Now I'm asked to pay even more(!!) for amount of content that most companies wouldn't dare to ask money for?

Again, I bet most people would be okay if komani was simply put honest. I don't care they have small team, they charge us like if it was exactly opposite. But they will never admit or act like this, I guess we might have to blame this one on Japanese gaming crisis many people mentioned, and mentality. Komani will never admit how things look like in reality, posing to be powerful company, that creates dope-ass AAA games, which 50€ price tag indicates.

You guys are surprised this keeps happening? It's you who fuel this machine, prove komani they don't have to do much, and yet they'll find their market. I only have so much money for my gaming needs.

I try to not post in these threads, but I can't stop when I see people blindly accepting this. Why? Do I miss something?

I try to not post in these threads, but I can't stop when I see people blindly accepting this. Why? Do I miss something?

You don't like the game don't buy it. I will buy the game on the PS4 because I love the demo and the gameplay seems similar from the videos of the past few days to the full game and people seem to be enjoying it. The only thing negative for me is lack of AI fouls. In both games FIFA and PES they have been lacking for the past few years but this ain't a game breaker for me. The reason I will be buying on the ps4 is because for the first time in a few years my mates actually like a football game and we will have plenty of fouling. One of them enjoyed PES 2015 as did I and more of them like 2016. They hate FIFA. I don't and i'll prob buy that on the PC.I will also buy PES 2016 on the PC (won't pre order)If it has the same gameplay and is aesthetically closer to next gen than last year for playing the Master league and if it sucks I will get my refund from steam. You might say I am wasting my money but I can tell you most other AAA games I play, once I finish the story i'm done. I will be playing these games until the demos for next year's games come out and thats alot of hours.

It's a difficult choice this year that's for sure , PES is great and I've pre ordered but FIFA is growing in me, it has great variation and fouls ..and the game flows fine with fouls so I think konamis excuse about affecting the flow is rubbish

FIFA for me this year. I just can't get into Pes.

Fifa is the kind of game that you can get into right away and sure enjoy it, but it wears out very fast. PES on the other hand is the a game that may not excite you right away but once you give it time and learn about it more, it is really the best resemblance of real football. Both games are good this year but to me Fifa just does not have the personality that PES has.

just look at variation of editing hair style :SHOCK: :SHOCK: :SHOCK:

good year for face makers :SMUG:

93nkil30ncfzcaxikuzk.jpg

I find Pes dull. Easy to score and gonna take me hours to edit it and I don't have the time. I'm sure both games have faults.

I don't blame you, it's about preference. For example I do like editing for some reason.It does sometime seem too much though. I also don't find PES easy to score at all. It might be that I am either not top level player or because I am using full manual controls. I also found that camera angles changes the game experience. I am using more of pitch side camera zoomed out. Makes the game more challenging for me.

Hey Gerd, I knew you were still around, that's why I said *most* and not all :) . There are still beacons of light like you that remain! Have you got a PS4 and will you be getting 2016?

I really don't consider myself a beacon of light at all Daniel.

Yes, i have a PS4 and i have preordered PES2016.
The problem is that i have two kids (12 year old boy and 15 year old girl) who are both football mad and who play lots of PS4 (they play FIFA, my daughter plays a cycling game and my son plays lots of shooters).

I manage to squeeze some games between their gaming time...and lack of time is why the lack of licenses bothers me more than 10 years ago...i simply don't have the time to make the correct kits.

Hi, does anyone know with the kit importing setting for the PS4 what collar types will be available.

For example this Dortmund kit i finished, its using collar number 9, but from what I've seen there will only be 4 available, round neck, v neck, collar round neck and collar v neck?

Is there more than 4?

Back
Top Bottom